Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Polygraph Interrogation versus DNA testing results (Read 24265 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box SanchoPanza
Especially Senior User

Re: Polygraph Interrogation versus DNA testing results
Reply #60 - Sep 1st, 2008 at 1:46am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Quote:
Sancho, sei proprio un deficente che non hai mai imparato il modo che si vive con horore !
how's that for language?

Hows that for language???  I guess it's  about normal from you it contains misspellings and syntax errors that render translation difficult if not impossible.  Sorta like your english.

Sancho Panza

Quand vous citez des langues que vous ne parlez pas afin de sembler intellegent, vous vous avérez seulement que votre tête est gonflée mais videz.

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #61 - Sep 1st, 2008 at 2:14am
Quote:
sancho wrote at the start of this post:
Wenn Ihre Großmutter Hoden hätte, würde sie Ihr Großvater sein

Notguilty1 I want to make this very clear that statement was not meant to cast aspersions on your grandmother and if that is the way you interpreted it, I sincerely apologize.

The correct translation is "If your grandmother had balls, she'd be your grandfather". and it was a comment on your constant "what iffing"   Sort of like "If frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their butts when they hopped.
I have no direct knowledge of your grandmother and if I did I would be too much of a gentelman to say. 

As for your threat.
Quote:
Me on the other hand ....  I do have them and use them when appropriate and look behind you sancho because a set of testicles attached to a large bull is on you.

Are you threatening me with rape?  I hate to dissappoint you but I don't roll like that. Not that I have anythng against you, Your sexual habits are none of my concern. Live like you want to live. Just don't try to force your lifestyle on me. 

BUT you need to put your "Silver Bullet" argument back in your shirt pocket Barney and move on before you shoot your toe off. 

Sancho Panza

Quand vous citez des langues que vous ne parlez pas afin de sembler intellegent, vous vous avérez seulement que votre tête est gonflée mais videz.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box notguilty1
Especially Senior User

Reply #62 - Sep 1st, 2008 at 2:45am
SanchoPanza wrote on Sep 1st, 2008 at 1:46am:
Quote:
Sancho, sei proprio un deficente che non hai mai imparato il modo che si vive con horore !
how's that for language?

Hows that for language???  I guess it's  about normal from you it contains misspellings and syntax errors that render translation difficult if not impossible.  Sorta like your english.

Sancho Panza

If you knew language instead of using a dictionary you would understand what I wrote.
You seem to have no difficulty reading my english.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #63 - Sep 1st, 2008 at 2:55am
SanchoPanza wrote on Sep 1st, 2008 at 2:14am:
Quote:
sancho wrote at the start of this post:
Wenn Ihre Großmutter Hoden hätte, würde sie Ihr Großvater sein

Notguilty1 I want to make this very clear that statement was not meant to cast aspersions on your grandmother and if that is the way you interpreted it, I sincerely apologize.

The correct translation is "If your grandmother had balls, she'd be your grandfather". and it was a comment on your constant "what iffing"   Sort of like "If frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their butts when they hopped.
I have no direct knowledge of your grandmother and if I did I would be too much of a gentelman to say. 

As for your threat.
Quote:
Me on the other hand ....  I do have them and use them when appropriate and look behind you sancho because a set of testicles attached to a large bull is on you.

Are you threatening me with rape?  I hate to dissappoint you but I don't roll like that. Not that I have anythng against you, Your sexual habits are none of my concern. Live like you want to live. Just don't try to force your lifestyle on me. 

BUT you need to put your "Silver Bullet" argument back in your shirt pocket Barney and move on before you shoot your toe off. 

Sancho Panza

Clearly my ignorant geek my statement went over your head which from your posts is not that high.
However it has uncovered another character flaw. Homophobia!
Not surprised at all by the way. 
I will not participate in lowering myself to making the kind of judgmental comments you have. I have no interest in your sexual habits. ( I highly assume you have none so any would be an improvement )

If you cannot understand my "threat" as you put it you will in due time.

But we digress, In Sancho's feeble attempt to take the eye off the topic at hand which is he is totally losing any logical argument in favor of Polygraph's validity as a test to measure deception. 
This is the point of this site and the point we want to make to all that come here to find the truth about Polygraph
Sancho has reduced himself with arguing with someone who he finds to be ignorant and illiterate. Sad place to be Sancho.
I would hate to have a job were I have to spend the time you do defending what I do for a living..... Grin Grin
Ma Sancho, sei proprio un mal'educato parlando nella maniera che parli. 
Peccato che non capisci cosa ti dico. Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Sep 1st, 2008 at 3:12am by notguilty1 »  

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #64 - Sep 1st, 2008 at 4:28am
If not trusting you  behind me with your testicles exposed is all it takes to make me a homophobe,  BUY ME A T-SHIRT.

If you lack the capacity to accept a sincere apology, I suggest you alternately  pracitice aviated intercourse with a perforated pastry in axial motion. 

As to me understanding your threat in due time. All I can say is that it takes a real brave guy to threaten someone from behind the anonymity of a bulletin board. 

as to changing the subject...  What happened to your "silver bullet" barney?  What happened to your contention that If you got DNA the outcome of a case is on auto pilot? You seem to know even less about criminal investigation than you do about polygraph and I'm suprised. I didn't think it was possible.

Notguilty1 you are exibiting the behavior of a pusillanimous supercilious twit.

Over my head? Poor boy, you couldn't reach the soles of my shoes with a 3 section extention ladder.
You have yet to make a single supported point except for the one located between your ears. 
And for now, You and I are DONE. 

Sancho Panza

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #65 - Sep 1st, 2008 at 4:24pm
SanchoPanza wrote on Sep 1st, 2008 at 4:28am:
If not trusting you  behind me with your testicles exposed is all it takes to make me a homophobe,  BUY ME A T-SHIRT.

If you lack the capacity to accept a sincere apology, I suggest you alternately  pracitice aviated intercourse with a perforated pastry in axial motion. 

As to me understanding your threat in due time. All I can say is that it takes a real brave guy to threaten someone from behind the anonymity of a bulletin board. 

as to changing the subject...  What happened to your "silver bullet" barney?  What happened to your contention that If you got DNA the outcome of a case is on auto pilot? You seem to know even less about criminal investigation than you do about polygraph and I'm suprised. I didn't think it was possible.

Notguilty1 you are exibiting the behavior of a pusillanimous supercilious twit.

Over my head? Poor boy, you couldn't reach the soles of my shoes with a 3 section extention ladder.
You have yet to make a single supported point except for the one located between your ears. 
And for now, You and I are DONE. 

Sancho Panza

Sancho it was YOU who brought the classless "testicle" or, as you so eloquently put it "balls" element into this conversation and now, "exposed" testicles! ( wow Sancho what an imagination can anyone say..... therapy?)
How very consistent of you to twist reality to bolster your "findings"
sounds like classic polygrapher crap to me. Do you ever do anything else like think for your self?

My scenario would result in a conviction as a direct result of DNA evidence. Of course, the likes of you and Polygraph would have no influence in that, and that kills you and your pseudo- science world. You so much want to be taken seriously in the "real" world.
It would, and does every day constitute a "silver bullet" in this scenario and in scenarios like it. Maybe you should get your head out of the APA books and actually read a newspaper.

As for my "threat" again, a twist of reality from you Sancho. 
I decline to be the person to educate you.  Huh Huh
If you need to have a persecution complex I completely understand given the unrealistic position you hold on Polygraph.
I am sure the readers here WILL understand what I meant. I am not concerned if you do. Wink Wink
News flash......THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU SANCHO.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Polygraph Interrogation versus DNA testing results

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X