Normal Topic my polygraph theory - do yo agree? (Read 2182 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box andyLY

my polygraph theory - do yo agree?
Aug 20th, 2008 at 2:13am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
So like here's my theory:

the nsa or whatever agency hired 5 people for 5 slots (did not take poly or undergo clearance yet), but then they discover 3 super ultra qualified persons and want to get rid of the first 5 they hired.

So.... the poly people try to fail the first 5 by using the poly exam and let the other 3 pass easily regardless of wether they lied or not in the test.

Do yo agree or not? 

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box andyLY

Re: my polygraph theory - do yo agree?
Reply #1 - Aug 20th, 2008 at 2:18am
oopz  I meant do yo think my theory is possible?

I mean like if the NSA wants someone badly, they'll hire them (provided they are not drug smugglers / dealers / murderers / criminals / rapists ect)  if they want someone badly poly or no poly they want to hire that person

so my thoery is the govt wants to weed out people not as qualified as other people and throw them out with tthe poly

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box dudeHappy

Reply #2 - Aug 25th, 2008 at 2:50am
dude, Something seems kinda weird and I kinda  agree with you.  The number of applicants is huge, those agencies can pick and choose whoevever they want but i dunno   an innocent person can fail and a guilty person can pass that is a fact

I get the feelin if an innocent person failed, they probably didn't want them anywayz and if a guilty person passed, they probably wantted him anywayz.

it seems retardedly lame to throw out an otherwise stellar candidate out for experimentation when they were young and maybe the polygrapher is told to get rid of a person so they do some tricks to make the graph of a liar appear cuz a better person was found.

Quote:
oopz  I meant do yo think my theory is possible?

I mean like if the NSA wants someone badly, they'll hire them (provided they are not drug smugglers / dealers / murderers / criminals / rapists ect)  if they want someone badly poly or no poly they want to hire that person

so my thoery is the govt wants to weed out people not as qualified as other people and throw them out with tthe poly

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Fair Chance
God Member

Reply #3 - Aug 25th, 2008 at 3:12am
This post is almost insulting.   AndyLY and dudeHappy intentionally use poor grammer and dialect repeatedly in almost the same syntax.  I guess the anti-polygraph crowd is having more of an effect on the system than anyone wants to admit.

George, I guess the website is starting to hit a few nerves.

Regards.

IP Logged

my polygraph theory - do yo agree?

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X