Normal Topic vitcims, protectors and tyrants (Read 1479 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box notguilty1
Especially Senior User

vitcims, protectors and tyrants
Mar 31st, 2008 at 12:40am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Today I heard someone speak and what he said hit me.
He said "There are 3 types of people. 
First, are Victims. They are people that have been taken advantage of and ultimatly do nothing only to be victimized again and again. Second, are Protectors these people are those who have been victimized and stand up to fight back and in the process protect others. 
Third, are the Tyrants well .... we know who they are and they will continue to victimize untill there are enough Protectors to do something about them."

We have heard from some of group 3 saying that there are too few anti- polygraph posters here ( that's why they spend so much time ...RIGHT!) to make a difference in the Polygraph industry. 
They have called me and others whiners, liers and fanatical idiots. They have accused us of being liers ( since we failed the Poly) and coming on here to complain even though they have no idea if we were untruthfull ( that is consistent with the Polygraph test they give of course)
They will continue to force their pseudo scientfic methods in pre employment and law enforcement unless more folks that have been made to suffer falsely get on board and fight back.

They will have you ponder the fact that if all these agencies use Polygraph it MUST be reliable. Fact is that Police also use psychic's in some cold cases. Fact also is that Polygraphs are not admissable in court and NO one has ever been convicted solely on the results of a Polygraph.
If Polygraphs were reliable wouldn't that be great. We could finally have honest politicans!! 

I am proud to be in the second group of people, Protectors and I intend to stay there. Why? Because I have been a victim of a false postive and will not allow a psuedo scientific machine to establish my credibility if I can do anything about it.

I hope if you are on this board because you have been falsely accused of anything due to a Polygraph you too will stand up and be a protector.
And before I get any snippy comebacks from the pro poly's. This is America when people are victimized they eventually stand up. 
Deal with it or MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY!! 
« Last Edit: Mar 31st, 2008 at 3:17am by notguilty1 »  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box T.M. Cullen
God Member

Re: omeone speaking and what he said remvitcims, protectors and tyrants
Reply #1 - Mar 31st, 2008 at 1:44am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Quote:
If Polygraphs were reliable wouldn't that be great. We could finally have honest politicans!!

One of my clients is a retired 3-star who had to take a poly prior to testifying before congress.  He told me that, depending on the committee, member's of congress are required "on paper" to take polygraph tests in certain situations, but routinely manage to get out of it.

As he told me this, a vein in his forehead bulged.  He thought even less of the test than I did.  And, as a "Higher up", he probably got the "kit glove" treatment.

Another customer of mine, was the SSO at the Kunia RSOC on Oahu.

http://cryptome.org/google/kunia-us.htm

All newly assigned personnel are tested, and it was his job to coordinate things.

He as much as admitted the test was bogus in that it doesn't really test whether a person was lying, but thought it was a good "deterant".

Evidently, not enough, as  this facility was under NCIS investigation for having been infiltrated by the PRC Ministry of State Security (China's CIA).

http://noiri.blogspot.com/2007/12/china-hacks-nsa-spy-ops.html

This is what happens when too much confidence and reliance is placed on unrealiable tests!

TC
« Last Edit: Mar 31st, 2008 at 2:03am by T.M. Cullen »  

"There is no direct and unequivocal connection between lying and these physiological states of arousal...(referring to polygraph)."

Dr. Phil Zimbardo, Phd, Standford University

IP Logged

vitcims, protectors and tyrants

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X