Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Registered Users (Read 16401 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box notguilty1
Especially Senior User

Re: Reply
Reply #15 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 4:49pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
sackett wrote on Mar 9th, 2008 at 1:45pm:
George, in response, 

Regarding Aragoncillo, you wrote, “Assuming the allegations against Aragoncillo are true, if he intended to commit espionage before being hired, the polygraph did not detect it, and it certainly did not deter it after he was hired.

First off, you know very well that polygraph can not divine the future nor can it determine the desires, thoughts or intentions of future (potential) actions.  This is a common misrepresentation of polygraph, especially in the media, as in the recent show Moment of Truth.  In any one show, they may actually only ask one or two “real” potential polygraph questions.  This leads the public to believe the polygraph has the ability to determine if someone is “thinking” about leaving their spouse, etc.  It is nothing but entertainment and blaming polygraph for not catching what someone did, before they did it is a preposterous notion.  As for catching him, after the fact, did he undergo an update examination AFTER his spying began?  How do you know an update examination was not the reason he was caught?  Just a thought as I have no direct knowledge of any intelligence activities; of course, neither do you.

Regarding Chin, you wrote, “Chin's espionage was facilitated by his having presumably passed every CIA polygraph screening examination to which he was subjected during the course of his career.”

Once again, I simply asked the question, did they all really pass or was that an assumption?  You clearly answered the question here.  BTW, you ignore the fact he was a double agent.  How do you or anyone here know, that factually he passed.  Many times the results of polygraphs in the intelligence community (I hear) result in investigations which result in their discovery then information collected is used to manipulate the agent and we, the general public never hear about it.  But that’s not possible here, huh?  Nope!  You have “presumed” and that is good enough!

Regarding Ames, you rely upon the rambling letter of Ames’ distain for the polygraph as “proof” he passed.  First off, I have addressed my thoughts on the matter previously.  Secondly, I never saw where he claimed to have passed or where anyone supports that assertion.  Can it be assumed by his statements, I suppose you make that nexus.  I’m not so sure.  I heard (somewhere) he never truly passed any of his examinations but due to his senior position in the agency and constant promotions that no-one could believe he was having trouble and nobody wanted to challenge such a senior officer.

These observations by me were made simply by looking at your statements through the links on the home page.  I can’t speak for all of the cases you cite.  

I can offer a question though.  What would our intelligence services be without polygraph?  While you decry the usefulness and ability of the polygraph; you provide no alternatives!  You wrench your hands at the prospect of screening test and their numerous false positives.  You research the bowels of the press to find any article that would suit your purpose.  But you offer nothing in the place of polygraph.  Would simple background investigations have prevented any of the spy cases you cite?  Probably not, since background investigations were undoubtedly completed anyway. The spy issue in this country would certainly be overwhelming without polygraph and for you to suggest otherwise is ludicrous. Your complaint seems to be employment.  It is unfortunate that there is in fact a false positive rate, but very low.  Meaning, some folks who feel they deserve a job and maybe they do, are simply not going to get it.  Life ain't fair, move on!  

Regarding your Lykken/Iacono study, their first line of the findings of CQT Error Rate begins, “Unfortunately, it is not possible to use the existing polygraphy literature to accurately estimate the validity of the CQT.”  So why exactly are you using it?

Their conclusions were, “Although the CQT may be useful as an investigative aid and tool to induce confessions, it does not pass muster as a scientifically credible test. CQT theory is based on naive, implausible assumptions indicating (a) that it is biased against innocent individuals and (b) that it can be beaten simply by artificially augmenting responses to control questions. Although it is not possible to adequately assess the error rate of the CQT, both of these conclusions are supported by published research findings in the best social science journals (Honts et al., 1994; Horvath, 1977; Kleinmuntz & Szucko, 1984; Patrick & Iacono, 1991). Although defense attorneys often attempt to have the results of friendly CQTs admitted as evidence in court, there is no evidence supporting their validity and ample reason to doubt it. Members of scientific organizations who have the requisite background to evaluate the CQT are overwhelmingly skeptical of the claims made by polygraph proponents. 

BTW, wasn’t Lykken the developer of the GKT?  A test with proven reliability somewhere in the 80-90 percentile.  Maybe I’m mistaken…

The article certainly outlines some deficiencies in the process, especially amongst research and inability to know ground truth.  I agree it is far from perfect but I also read a lot of insinuations based on other causes.  I read inferences based on opinion, but I read no CONCLUSIVE research results indicating it did not work. I read no CONCLUSIVE proof that it is biased against the innocent and I certainly read no CONCLUSIVE proof or evidence that polygraph can be beaten simply by augmenting the control questions.  This of course removes all consideration of an examiner or monitor and the various abilities we have as a profession to detect them.  This of course, is where you make headway.

And, unfortunately, because polygraph relies upon more than one science and the factors and variables are so very much out of the control of researchers, polygraph may never rise to the “muster” that scientists like to see as “proof” or “evidence” of viability or reliability.  Nonetheless, it still works!

Also, you wrote, "Cleve Backster is nutty as a fruitcake. Follow the link in the bullet point and just listen to some of his interviews. Real scientists have tried without success to reproduce his results."

OK, you got me there.  But, doesn’t every family have their strange eccentric uncle?  Does that make his contributions to polygraph any less important or viable.  He developed the CQT, which is one of the most researched and robust examinations currently in use.  He developed the numerical scoring process.  A process BTW to help reduce false positives and introduced the Inconclusive result.  So rather than throwing charts on the ground and making a decision, we have a more verifiable and replicable process in making determinations.

Again, any judge making a decision is limited to consideration of the information which is presented to him by opposing attorneys. Most lawyers are not supportive of the polygraph simply because it does away with the need for their jobs (relatively speaking).  So any judicial decision is based on the skills and ability of the lawyers involved, i.e. good lawyering...

Regarding educational presentation, the APA and ASTM have enacted rules in an effort to prevent misrepresentation of educational achievements.  If you find anymore, please advise.  BTW, all scientific and art communities having growing pains, and we’re certainly no exception.

I’m not going to argue with you over the education and training received by examiners.  You refer by implication that the DoD Poly Institute was ONLY 14 weeks.  Having attended that school you refer to, I was providing an insight that it was not a day school or walk in the park.  Further, the instruction at DACA (formerly DoDPI) is comparable with graduate course now used in (an accredited university) for inclusion in Master’s programs.  Regardless of length, hardly barber shop trade school. 

Regarding the one research document reflecting innocent blacks were more likely to pass than innocent whites, you wrote, “Nope. DoDPI/DACA did not publish the study. AntiPolygraph.org did! DoDPI/DACA suppressed it.”

You’re now telling me where I read things?  If it was not published, where did you get it?  Hell! Where did I get it?

George, it is fairly easy to see that some information you present it true and can not be argued.  Most information you present here, unfortunately is implied information as a result of innuendo, inferences and presumptions.  No, I’m not here to fix what you write, just point out some facts to make readers ask themselves, why does this site exist?  I know I can’t trust everything I read, so who is this guy that runs this site?  Who can I believe; whiny failures who want to blame the polygraph world for their lot in life?  How can I get at least one person to pat me on the back and say, “I know, I know”, false positive got me too…..

I say "The truth WILL set you Free!"  It will also get you a non-deceptive test result...

Sackett

P.S.  “notguilty1” wrote, 

“Sackett, 

For someone that claims that this site has few anti posters you seem to spend LOTS of time here doing what?? Why would you spend so much time getting "Hosed down" with the truth by people here who have acual proof that fasle positives are REAL!!  Yes, me included. I don't need reports I lived it first hand. If your "science" was so effective and we were so few, you would not be spending this much time on this site making a fool of yourself. Of course unless you really have to fear that your scam will eventually be exposed as just that a scam, and your days of sitting in judgement of others will be over and you'll have to accually get a real job. When I hear things like getting info hre or anywhere can only hurt your poly results and that not being nice to your poligrapher ( scam artist) can only hurt you that tells me that polys are a scam. 
Sackett, get a life!!!! "

Well “ng1” I have a life.  I also have the job I want, apparently unlike you.  And I stand by my statements.  This site has thousands of readers, thousands of registered users (probably most are polygraph examiners and one-time posters) and about four active anti-supporters.  I think that speaks volumes for the true number of “false positive” victims out there who are unable to move on in this world.  Especially considering AP comes in at the top 3 or 4 of every search engine I find.  You’d think you’re victimized brotherhood would be juuusssssttt a little bigger…. Sad

BTW, I don't know anything about cars; I just know when they work...

Have a nice life…

No Sackett, You see I do have a business that I have built with years of hard work. I didn't just go and take a "course" for a few weeks and then get my living off sitting in judgement over people using a "SCAM"

If it is true that the thousands of people on this site are mostly examiners and that there are just about 4 of us anti's, why the hell would you possibly spend so musch time here? Surely if you have a life you have better things to do than to write short novels to turn 4 peoples opinons around.
Could it be that you see that with the internet and sites like this more and more people victimized buy "the scam" will come forward and your game will be exposed for what it is  a SCAM and Sacket will have to go flip burgers ( what else would you be qualified to do?)  Oh yeah meter maid!!
Other than that I cannot see why else you'd be wasting your time here.
BTW, I was not denied a job based on the scam machine I was faslely accused of a crime and failed a poly. I have had no repercussions from this ( results are not admissable in court) other than the realiztion of how how many people must be victims of this scam every day. My purpose here is to spread the fact that Poly's do not work at detecting lies or any part of lie/truth statements or any play on words Sackett calls it. Wink

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box sackett
Especially Senior User

Re: Registered Users
Reply #16 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 5:03pm
Wow!  You have a job/business and spend your days on this site trying to convince people polygraph is a scam.  And I'm told to get a life?  I have one, polygraph IS my business, it IS my life!

BTW, and I've said this before, I'm not here to prove anything to you or your other self inflated crusaders.  I am here for the innocent, ingnorant, honest person who might actually believe the dribble on this board and to try to give those readers a different view which, in the end, might save their job aspiration or keep them out of jail.

In other words, I am here to put a ??? where you guys put a !!!

Sackett

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box nopolycop
Especially Senior User

Reply #17 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 5:25pm
sackett wrote on Mar 9th, 2008 at 5:03pm:
Wow!  You have a job/business and spend your days on this site trying to convince people polygraph is a scam.  And I'm told to get a life?  I have one, polygraph IS my business, it IS my life!

BTW, and I've said this before, I'm not here to prove anything to you or your other self inflated crusaders.  I am here for the innocent, ingnorant, honest person who might actually believe the dribble on this board and to try to give those readers a different view which, in the end, might save their job aspiration or keep them out of jail.

Sackett

Okay, I can understand the job applicant, but how is your posting here keeping innocent, honest people out of jail?

"Although the degree of reliability of polygraph evidence may depend upon a variety of identifiable factors, there is simply no way to know in a particular case whether a polygraph examiner's Conclusion is accurate, because certain doubts and uncertainties plague even the best polygraph exams."  (Justice Clarence Thomas writing in United States v. Scheffer, 523 U.S. 303, 118 S.Ct. 1261, 140 L.Ed.2d 413, 1998.)

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #18 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 6:22pm
nopolycop wrote on Mar 9th, 2008 at 5:25pm:

Sackett

Okay, I can understand the job applicant, but how is your posting here keeping innocent, honest people out of jail?

OK, what about the police officer subjected to an IAU examination by citizen complaint?  He reads he has to "help himself" and protect against false positives.  He comes into my suite, attempts countermeasures, is caught and then fired or punished for non-cooperation and/or suspected improper activities.  But in fact he didn't do what he was accused of.  Oh well.... right?

What about the criminal suspect, not guilty, but has peripheral involvement (i.e. witnessed the crime but is not talking, heard someone bragging in a bar, etc).  Same thing, attempts CM's or doesn't abide by the rules of the test.  You know detectives, right?  He must be guilty and they do all they can to establish through circumstantial evidence that he's the guilty one. Meanwhile the truly guilty go on without suspicion or further investigative review by those detetctives who at this time, "have their man."

Need I say more?  The guilty will take care of themselves, I really feel obligated to the honest person who finds themself in my chair...

Sackett

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #19 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 6:36pm
sackett wrote on Mar 9th, 2008 at 6:22pm:
nopolycop wrote on Mar 9th, 2008 at 5:25pm:

Sackett

OK, what about the police officer subjected to an IAU examination by citizen complaint?  He reads he has to "help himself" and protect against false positives.  He comes into my suite, attempts countermeasures, is caught and then fired or punished for non-cooperation and/or suspected improper activities.  But in fact he didn't do what he was accused of.  Oh well.... right?

What about the criminal suspect, not guilty, but has peripheral involvement (i.e. witnessed the crime but is not talking, heard someone bragging in a bar, etc).  Same thing, attempts CM's or doesn't abide by the rules of the test.  You know detectives, right?  He must be guilty and they do all they can to establish through circumstantial evidence that he's the guilty one. Meanwhile the truly guilty go on without suspicion or further investigative review by those detetctives who at this time, "have their man."

Need I say more?  The guilty will take care of themselves, I really feel obligated to the honest person who finds themself in my chair...

Sackett

You are a piece of work, Sackett.  You plainly said the innocent, ingornant honest person, and when called on it, segway into a convoluted explanation involving a cop being railroaded by Internal Affairs, or someone innocent but somehow involved, but who will be railroaded into jail by some overzealous detectives.  In otherwords, the cops are going to use the polygraph to somehow trap otherwise innocent persons and put them in jail?

Wow, some profession you work in...

"Although the degree of reliability of polygraph evidence may depend upon a variety of identifiable factors, there is simply no way to know in a particular case whether a polygraph examiner's Conclusion is accurate, because certain doubts and uncertainties plague even the best polygraph exams."  (Justice Clarence Thomas writing in United States v. Scheffer, 523 U.S. 303, 118 S.Ct. 1261, 140 L.Ed.2d 413, 1998.)

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #20 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 7:45pm
"n.p.c.",

you muttered, "You are a piece of work, Sackett.  You plainly said the innocent, ingornant honest person, and when called on it, segway into a convoluted explanation involving a cop being railroaded by Internal Affairs, or someone innocent but somehow involved, but who will be railroaded into jail by some overzealous detectives.  In otherwords, the cops are going to use the polygraph to somehow trap otherwise innocent persons and put them in jail?

Wow, some profession you work in..." 

Innocent, ingornant honest person who may otherwise be conned into believing the garbage on this site.  My examples were just that.  Examples of how I've seen good cops conned into believing things they should not and losing their jobs because of it.   

You may work in a polyanna department where bad things never happen to good people, but I have never had that priveledge.   Mistakes get made, good people do bad things and sometimes detetctives get overzealous to solve cases.  Yeah, it happens and sometimes they don't listen to their polygraph examiners and do stupid stuff anyway.  The same way they identify "the suspect" who later passes and then think polygraph doesn't work...Presuposition of outcome is dangerous to the innocent as well.

I guess; like on this site, I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Sackett

P.S.  We're in the same profession, so much for your ability of attention to detail...

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #21 - Mar 9th, 2008 at 11:02pm
I was referring to the polygraph profession, not LE.  BTW, I no longer work full-time at being a cop, but still have a badge and volunteer occasionally.  My other life's work prevents me from working full-time any more.   

Listen my friend, you are the one here who is not being forthright in his discussion.  Answer my simple questions, with straight answers, and people may have more respect for you and the poly profession.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box EJohnson
Limited (No Attachments)

Internet Countermeasures
Yields Failed Tests

Reply #22 - Mar 10th, 2008 at 10:54am
nopolycop said;
Quote:

Ahem. Cops don't talk to other cops like that. Conventional wisdom (and some experience) demonstrates that fellow lawmen who disagree with polygraph argue against polygraph itself, not "the law enforcement profession." Based on your distortion there, you are as much a cop as that guy from the Village People. Can you also sing?

According to you---you have years of duty in the force yet you are suspiciously devoid of any apparent brotherhood with Sackett, a fellow lawman with 90% of the same values. Where is noplycop's commonality with Sackett? Such an obvious vacuum of commoness leads some to believe that well, you are "more shop than cop."

PS FYI, it is a felony to impersonate a law enforcement officer---yes-----even on the internet.

All men are mortal. Socrates was mortal. Therefore, &&all men are Socrates.-----Woody Allen  &&

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #23 - Mar 10th, 2008 at 3:08pm
EJohnson wrote on Mar 10th, 2008 at 10:54am:
nopolycop said;
Quote:

Ahem. Cops don't talk to other cops like that. Conventional wisdom (and some experience) demonstrates that fellow lawmen who disagree with polygraph argue against polygraph itself, not "the law enforcement profession." Based on your distortion there, you are as much a cop as that guy from the Village People. Can you also sing?

According to you---you have years of duty in the force yet you are suspiciously devoid of any apparent brotherhood with Sackett, a fellow lawman with 90% of the same values. Where is noplycop's commonality with Sackett? Such an obvious vacuum of commoness leads some to believe that well, you are "more shop than cop."

PS FYI, it is a felony to impersonate a law enforcement officer---yes-----even on the internet.

If you would have done your due dillligence, you would have seen where I was referring to the polygraph profession, not police work.  

Having said that makes the rest of your post not worth commenting on, because of your erronious conclusion.  But, having said that, the "brotherhood" is not nearly as strong as it was when I started.  Cops are notorious for eating their own, (so to speak).

And, there is one thing that is universal amongst cops (except the polygraphers themselves).  Cops HATE to take polygraphs.   Regarding Sackett in particular, cops also hate being lied to, especially by other cops.  When Sackett says that the polygraph isn't about catching people lying, and then rambles on about ANS responses ad nausium, and won't answer my simple questions, he looses any credibility in my eyes.  Once a cop looses credibility in the eyes of another, he normally isn't invited for coffee any more. 

I also wonder about your last line where you say "leads some to believe that, well, you are "more shop than cop".  Now, I don't quite know what that saying means, but what you said leads me to believe that there are behind the scenes discussions somewhere related to how to attack the credibility of the people who post here, including me.

It looks like in addition to being accused of being a Sex Offender, a Polygrapher, GM himself, the latest is that I am not actually a cop.  Wow, you guys certainly do worry a whole bunch about N.P.C.  Instead of trying to discredit those who post here, it would be much better for your own credibility and the cause of polygraphy in general if you just answered simple questions honestly.

Lastly, it actually isn't against the law to play make believe cop on the internet.  First off, each state has it's own version of "impersonating a law enforcement officer" with the modern penal code extending the impersonating laws to include all public servants.  It says:

Section 241.9  Impersonating a Public servant

A person commits a misdemeanor if he falsely pretends to hold a position in the public sevice with purpose to induce another to submit to such pretended official authority or otherwise to act in reliance upon that pretense to his prejudice.

Love ya babe...  Kiss

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box EJohnson
Limited (No Attachments)

Internet Countermeasures
Yields Failed Tests

Reply #24 - Mar 10th, 2008 at 4:50pm
Quote:
If you would have done your due dillligence, you would have seen where I was referring to the polygraph profession, not police work.   

In Sackett's case, they are one in the same. You attempted to run him through the mud---and his profession IS law enforcement Einstein.

Quote:
But, having said that, the "brotherhood" is not nearly as strong as it was when I started.

Funny, things were fine until you joined eh? You might want to wear a napkin----seems like you are the one practicing professional cannibalism.

Quote:
And, there is one thing that is universal amongst cops (except the polygraphers themselves).  Cops HATE to take polygraphs.

Most folks aren't too giddy about taking a polygraph test. Pretty thin insight.

Quote:
It looks like in addition to being accused of being a Sex Offender, a Polygrapher, GM himself, the latest is that I am not actually a cop.  Wow, you guys certainly do worry a whole bunch about N.P.C.  Instead of trying to discredit those who post here

Yeah, well---anyone can burn down a barn. You claim to be an authoritative lawman, yet you spend days on a sight that promotes manipulation of tests on child molesters. You ignore the peer reviewed research which shows that countermeasures aren't effective---'cause darnit, you wear boots. Hell, the polygraph doesn't even seem to have been more than a nuisance to you historically----but than again, you hide behind your username and throw rocks. I have thrown a few stones myself, but at least I do so with my real name. You? Ya gotta name? If you really are a retired cop, than why not post under your real name? 
Oddly enough,  you have changed identities from noply4me, to nopolycop---out of what, boredom? 

Quote:
Lastly, it actually isn't against the law to play make believe cop on the internet.  First off, each state has it's own version of "impersonating a law enforcement officer" with the modern penal code extending the impersonating laws to include all public servants.

Uh, yes it is illegal to impersonate a police officer over any electronic device, be it phone, DSL, whatever. As an advertised police officer, you validate the use of countermeasures and forensic information gathering by law enforcement----and consequently you provide a perceived stately authority.

Also, in most states it is commonly prosecuted as a felony---although certain aspects like equiping cars with phony rollers is most often a misdemeanor----unless it is used to pick up girls in pull overs or to roll through red traffic lights.

Quote:
Love ya babe... 

Twoblock....is that you? (lol)

All men are mortal. Socrates was mortal. Therefore, &&all men are Socrates.-----Woody Allen  &&

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box T.M. Cullen
God Member

Reply #25 - Mar 10th, 2008 at 6:08pm
Quote:
may i suggest you post your standard "mantra" on your main page.  This will release you from the unnecessary obligation of repeatedly posting it everytime someone new comes here.  Just an idea to save you some time.

Maybe he could post our standard poly-pro NON-RESPONSE to go with it.

"There is no direct and unequivocal connection between lying and these physiological states of arousal...(referring to polygraph)."

Dr. Phil Zimbardo, Phd, Standford University

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Twoblock
God Member

Reply #26 - Mar 10th, 2008 at 6:16pm
EJ

Not me Coach. My zingers are more nasty if I choose to accept the mission. Mission Impossible music please.

My polygraph kick now is to get polygraphers to test our Globalist poluted-crats in Washington D.C. to determine who is going to vote away our sovereignty and give it to the UN. Right now, only 34 Rep. senators on record as being against it. The only reason it hasn't come up for vote is the economic problems. I really fear for my kid's, grand-kid's and great-grand-kid's wellfare. Everyone should share that concern. I can servive under the toughest adverse conditions and can shoot with the best. Deer neck shot at 400 yds. aint bad.

Any polygraphers up to the challenge of promoting such testing??? or are you just content on warbling here??? EJ, is that a zinger?? NAH

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #27 - Mar 10th, 2008 at 7:51pm
T.M. Cullen wrote on Mar 10th, 2008 at 6:08pm:
Quote:
may i suggest you post your standard "mantra" on your main page.  This will release you from the unnecessary obligation of repeatedly posting it everytime someone new comes here.  Just an idea to save you some time.

Maybe he could post our standard poly-pro NON-RESPONSE to go with it.

It absolutely amazes me!  The new redress of examiners, by the anti-folks, is that we polygraph examiners do not answer your questions!?  
Look at the past thread responses.  I have repeatedly attempted to make you understand; not agree with mind you, but understand my points and positions.  

The problem is, as now established, that we don't answer questions with the answer YOU want.   Answers that will fit neatly into your perfectly demented idea of what polygraph is, thereby supporting your beliefs.  Sorry, I won't give you what you want just because you want it.  Time-out!  Go to your room...

Well, I'll say it again.  I am not here for you.  Your disease is in full swing and I can not provide any antidote that you will accept.  

Sackett  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box T.M. Cullen
God Member

Reply #28 - Mar 10th, 2008 at 9:50pm
Quote:
I am not here for you.

I think you ARE here for me.  For my amusement. that is, because you really CRACK ME UP!

Quote:
Your disease is in full swing and I can not provide any antidote that you will accept. 

You think anyone who believes the NAS report over the opinion of an arrogant polygrapher is "deseased".

"There is no direct and unequivocal connection between lying and these physiological states of arousal...(referring to polygraph)."

Dr. Phil Zimbardo, Phd, Standford University

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #29 - Mar 11th, 2008 at 2:44am
Glad you like it.  Don't worry, I'll be in town for a while... Grin

IP Logged

Registered Users

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X