Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) countermeasures (Read 11580 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box EJohnson
Limited (No Attachments)

Internet Countermeasures
Yields Failed Tests

Re: countermeasures
Reply #15 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 7:41pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
triple x wrote on Dec 19th, 2007 at 6:15pm:
beezy,

The answer to all of your questions can be found in "TLBTLD" which is available for free on this website. I strongly suggest that you carefully read the booklet, and educate yourself about polygraph testing and the methods involved. 

The booklet specifically addresses multiple polygraph countermeasures to include tongue biting and the anal sphincter technique. 

triple x

Call me crazy, but your post does two things Trippy. 
1. You are giving the poster advice that will most certainly result in his disqualification. 
2.You are aware that poster plans on deceiving law enforcement regarding criminal issues---which is that you knowingly are recommending him/her to engage in obstruction of a law enforcement investigation. The only ethical and legal excuse you have would be that if the poster is attempting to gain employ with an armored car company.
Either way, I would hope that Sarge would have something to say about you encouraging poster to attempt to defraud law enforcement.

What would your momma think?

All men are mortal. Socrates was mortal. Therefore, &&all men are Socrates.-----Woody Allen  &&

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box beezy
New User

Reply #16 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 7:46pm
what if i apply countermeasures on irrelevant questions?  ie "is your name catrin" can somebody explain examples of control questions so i know what to look for?

IP Logged

New User

Reply #17 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 7:49pm
i am applying for a military job.  but my past of 15 years ago or more has nothing to do with how well i can do the job now.  and if lying will earn my family more money and help get us out of poverty i will do that everyday of my life to send my kids to college.

IP Logged

Limited (No Attachments)

Internet Countermeasures
Yields Failed Tests

Reply #18 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 8:12pm
The military eh...I thought you wanted to "get..out" of poverty, not shower in it. Wink

All men are mortal. Socrates was mortal. Therefore, &&all men are Socrates.-----Woody Allen  &&

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box nomegusto
Senior User

Reply #19 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 10:47pm
Oh for goodness sake. Your either trying for a intel position, criminal investigator position, or any such position thats going for top secret. You made three mistakes so far. One, you have an upcoming polygraph in the military (army, airforce, and maybe navy (which would then be easier to figure out), you have a family, something tells me your name could possibly be catrin. Even though it isn't, your wording will definatly help a DOD polygrapher who probably checks this site figure you out quickly. It doesn't take a rocket scientist.  Roll Eyes

I HOPE YOU GET CAUGHT, OR YOU FAIL!!!!!!!!
Your a disgrace to the uniform, service, and your country admittingly wanting to fail. I don't give a rats A&^ what your reasons are for. If your not qualified, your not qualified.  Angry Angry Angry Angry

You realize if you fail a polygraph, your not gonna get cleared. If you lie, your then subjected to the UCMJ. Now your family is in worst shape then they were in before you took the poly.

Think clearly before you decide to become a professional BSer. Don't take the advice of cheats. Your supposedly better then that. 

What did you do so horrendous, that your willing to lose your honor over? 

Hey EJ, how the hec are ya? I hope I wasn't too insulting.... Roll Eyes

Good luck. I hope you choose wisely... Wink

semper paratus

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box triple x
Very Senior User

Fear what you cannot see...

Reply #20 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 12:49am
EJohnson,

Well said, and point taken.

I appreciate you pointing out the ill perceived frailties regarding my previous post. 

In response to the specific points that you raise… I respectfully disagree with your interpretation that I was providing advice that could result in the disqualification (DI) of a pre-employment or criminal polygraph testing procedure.

------------------------------------------
I wrote in my previous post:

“I strongly suggest that you carefully read the booklet, and educate yourself about polygraph testing and the methods involved.”
---------------------------------------------------

In addition, I really have no idea why someone may be concerned with passing a polygraph, and honestly don’t really care. 

Advising someone to read a book (any book) is in no way “Obstruction of Justice.” Nor, am I aiding this individual to deceive any investigative agency.

Telling the truth during a polygraph exam is certainly no guarantee of passing a polygraph exam. False positives are not uncommon, and truthful individuals are routinely denied employment opportunities as a result.

triple x

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Hunter
User

Reply #21 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 2:13am
beezy wrote on Dec 19th, 2007 at 6:53pm:
thanks.  but i dont see how anybody can prove i used countermeasure, they can assume but its their weird against mine but can anybody answer my questions to my last replay?

You are a DQ waiting to happen.  You can choose to use the countermeasures in TLBTLD or you can choose to be honest and approach the examination with an open mind and tell the truth.  Should you choose to use the countermeasures, and your opinion is "they can assume but is their word against mine" I wonder who "they" are going to believe, you or a seasoned examiner?  Hope you get your act together before you take the examination.   Best of luck to you

IP Logged

New User

Reply #22 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 3:21am
nomegusto wrote on Dec 19th, 2007 at 10:47pm:
Oh for goodness sake. Your either trying for a intel position, criminal investigator position, or any such position thats going for top secret. You made three mistakes so far. One, you have an upcoming polygraph in the military (army, airforce, and maybe navy (which would then be easier to figure out), you have a family, something tells me your name could possibly be catrin. Even though it isn't, your wording will definatly help a DOD polygrapher who probably checks this site figure you out quickly. It doesn't take a rocket scientist.  Roll Eyes

Your a disgrace to the uniform, service, and your country admittingly wanting to fail. I don't give a rats A&^ what your reasons are for. If your not qualified, your not qualified.  Angry Angry Angry Angry

You realize if you fail a polygraph, your not gonna get cleared. If you lie, your then subjected to the UCMJ. Now your family is in worst shape then they were in before you took the poly.

Think clearly before you decide to become a professional BSer. Don't take the advice of cheats. Your supposedly better then that. 

what the hell makes you think my name is catrin?  my first name is ben hence the name beezy.  i am no disgrace because being dishonest about what i did when i was 15 has nothing to do with how well i can protect my country

IP Logged

Limited (No Attachments)

Internet Countermeasures
Yields Failed Tests

Reply #23 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 4:51am
Quote:
what the hell makes you think my name is catrin?  my first name is ben hence the name beezy.  i am no disgrace because being dishonest about what i did when i was 15 has nothing to do with how well i can protect my country

My eldest son's name is Ben. Great name---a name of strength and integrity. I would spill the silly beans about my 15 yr old gaffs. Short of killing someone or going on a 10 day LSD bender----what could possibly motivate you to try and cheat? I personally don't trust anyone who didn't screw up as a teen. Part of your test requires you disclose that stuff to evaluate your "emotional intelligence"----which helps your employer determine that you thoroughly understand the difference between screwing up and "righting yourself" versus ignoring your development and possibly repeating history if you become distressed. The overall theme of the test will be honesty, not sanctimony. Remember the difference between a boss and a commander---and tell your story. Keep it real Ben.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Jesper Paten
User

Reply #24 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 8:42am
Sir Beezy,

Reading the TLBTLD will cause you no harm. It worked for me and it can work for you.

The polygrapf examiners try to focuss you on little things you did
in the past and try to make them molehill mountains. Of course to fail you.

Yourself you can see now from the postings that they are angry and flustered when the non believers in polygrapf give you advice to beat the schmutzvanger machine.

Read it well and practise the countermeasures. 
You will pass. You will get that job. You will be a success.

Blessings for you.

Respectfully,
JP

IHRER MUTTER IST SO HASSLICH JENER SIE SPAZIERWEGE RUCKLINGS MIT EINE LACHLE FORT IHR ARSCH

IP Logged

User

Reply #25 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 8:47am
nomegusto wrote on Dec 19th, 2007 at 10:47pm:
Oh for goodness sake. Your either trying for a intel position, criminal investigator position, or any such position thats going for top secret. You made three mistakes so far. One, you have an upcoming polygraph in the military (army, airforce, and maybe navy (which would then be easier to figure out), you have a family, something tells me your name could possibly be catrin. Even though it isn't, your wording will definatly help a DOD polygrapher who probably checks this site figure you out quickly. It doesn't take a rocket scientist.  Roll Eyes

Your a disgrace to the uniform, service, and your country admittingly wanting to fail. I don't give a rats A&^ what your reasons are for. If your not qualified, your not qualified.  Angry Angry Angry Angry

Sir,

Thank you for your posting above.
It is the typical venomos spitting of polygrapf examiners.
How can anyone trust another who is so spitful and wishing of hatred to another.

I cant give you blessings.

No Respect,
JP

IHRER MUTTER IST SO HASSLICH JENER SIE SPAZIERWEGE RUCKLINGS MIT EINE LACHLE FORT IHR ARSCH

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box nomegusto
Senior User

Reply #26 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 1:44pm
Sir (JP)
Hate to rain on your parade. However, I'm not a polygrapher. You haven't read any of my previous posts. I won't deny the fact the poly's are important. However, I've got issues with members of our armed services who think it's important to lie on a polygraph to receive their clearance. Albeit our friend here probably smoked some weed prior, or other narcotic prior to enlisting into  the military. With that said, he thinks he needs to lie, as not to get caught into a fraudelant enlistment. My question to Beezy is, what are you going to do after you fail your polygraph and the interrogation begins? The UCMJ albeit is similar to the civilian laws, but oh so different. Are you going to handle it? 
Good Luck... Remember the truth will set you free. I'd rather be accused of lying then being accused, or caught cheating. Think wisely, you get one chance at a clearance. Don't lose it... If your not going to pass it without cheating, then whats the point of taking the exam? Wink

semper paratus

IP Logged

User

Reply #27 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 2:37pm
Quote:

Good Luck... Remember the truth will set you free. I'd rather be accused of lying then being accused, or caught cheating. Think wisely, you get one chance at a clearance. Don't lose it...

Sir Nogustome,

There are too many innocent victims of polygrapf posting on this site.
Innocent and truthful people whose truth was denied and whose freedom and chances were denied. 

People who told the truth were denied.

When one has to play cards against the devil, is it not better to carry an ace up ones sleeve.

Respectfully,
JP

IP Logged

Limited (No Attachments)

Internet Countermeasures
Yields Failed Tests

Reply #28 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 2:47pm
JP,
Of course you are assuming that TLBTLD is an ace. I wholeheartedly disagree. I think it is tragic to mistake a joker for an ace. I wager that far more good candidates with too large of an ego to admit some petty BS from teen years ruin their opportunities by virtue of bad advice---than do these alleged gentle fawns who are victims of error rates. 

Beezy, let me guess----you went a period of time experimenting with a little cocaine and an occasional mushroom. Woopty do. You think good candidates don't have such sf86 adjustments at the 11th hour? Of course they do.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Hunter
User

Reply #29 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 2:50pm
so can somebody please explain how biting the tongue causes a reation on their graph?  what it does physically to your body to cause such a reaction?

To address your previous question, when you create pain in your body, your body responds by increasing blood pressure, increase in sweat gland activity and there will be a change in breathing.   

The down side to artificial reactions, they are noticeably different from a normal reaction observed on a polygraph chart, therefore detectable as a countermeasure by a seasoned and educated examiner.  We look for those types of false reactions on all charts and in opposition to posters that claim they are not detectable, they are very obvious.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
countermeasures

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X