Normal Topic voices heard by nobody but you (Read 3609 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box laurette70
New User

voices heard by nobody but you
Oct 13th, 2007 at 6:01pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
i am not crazy, but some kind of secret scciety is using electromagnectic sound wave to make me hear things. no one else can hear it because its directed directly into your head! not ears! everybody thinks i have a mental illness, but i promise you this is very real. you cant prove it because no-one wants to believe people could have the technology to rape anyone of there every private moment. i met another victim from n.c. this is happening to, everybody thinks it schiz. but it is not!!!!!it is pure mental rape and abuse. i have lost every thing and everyone because no-one wants to believe that this could be done to and american citizen. and i am reaching for si-fi answers instead of eccepting a mental lable, which i want do because i know it is very possible!!! i have been reaching it for 5 yrs. its called mind control by via satalite. someone please help me and my new found friend find a solution to this maddness, there is no escape! the gov. would never admit to this being done, because it would be a breech in national security. it could happen to you at any time,so dont be so quick to judge!i am very stable and very down to earth.    p.s my exhusband used to work at a gov.facility. if you have any help or suggestions please feel free to express your self . you can also find what i am takling about voice to skull technology

laurette70
YIM  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ludovico
Senior User

I was cured all right.

Re: voices heard by nobody but you
Reply #1 - Oct 13th, 2007 at 10:27pm
I'm curious about what do the voices tell you?

I'd like to suggest you find the person you feel you can trust the most, and then listen carefully to them.

Welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, well. To what do I owe the extreme pleasure of this surprising visit?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box laurette70
New User

Re: voices heard by nobody but you
Reply #2 - Oct 14th, 2007 at 12:08am
they tell me everything i have done. things they want me to do. like they are reading my mind!

laurette70
YIM  
IP Logged

voices heard by nobody but you

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X