Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) Whom do I believe? (Read 6957 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box 1904
Ex Member

Re: Whom do I believe?
Reply #15 - Oct 12th, 2007 at 12:44pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Wonder_Woman wrote on Oct 11th, 2007 at 9:35pm:

BTW what agency sends 'post cards'?

Maybe Rev got an early xmas card form the St Claus agency...?
(I know. It's not my best work)

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box fatman1955
New User

Re: Whom do I believe?
Reply #16 - Oct 13th, 2007 at 2:23am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Revenoir, I would recommend find out what the detention facility polygraph appeal process is. Contact the Human Resource Office to get pointed in the right direction. Follow whatever their procedures are. Also request a copy of the polygraph results were under the Freedom of Information Act. This is not a fast process, but it will eventually come. The results will most likely be useless. If the polygraph was the only pre-employment disqualifier you can attempt to see if another one can be administered by a different tester. Don’t be surprised if you fail this one even if you do tell the truth. The success rate for passing additional polygraphs by the same agency does not have a very good track record. If you apply for another agency that requires a polygraph you will be asked if you have ever taken a polygraph and failed. It is a coin toss to pass future ones, but not impossible. As you can see having a Top Secret security clearance was little help. The polygraph is a poor pre-employment tool, but like it or not is part of the employment process for most law enforcement and federal intelligence position. The polygraph are like locks, it keeps the honest people honest, but does little to deter the criminal because the test can be beat. If you honestly told the truth during the test and failed you know how reliable the test is. If this is the type of work you desire keep pursuing it. Good luck. Also did you admit to anything you were accused of lying?

IP Logged

Whom do I believe?

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X