Normal Topic A few questions (Read 1888 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box victor_122
New User

A few questions
Aug 14th, 2007 at 7:46am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Well here I am thinking about the outcomes of a polygraph test. My girlfriend and I have been together a long time and I am what some would consider young. I agreed to take a polygraph test to prove my innocence but I do not know where to start looking for information. I know if i fail she will not believe that the test will be wrong. She will leave me although i have done nothing. I have never cheated on her and I am afriad i will not pass. I am the nervous type and perspire quite a bit. I just would like to know if there is any examiners willing to adminster a test in which i know i will pass regardless of what happens. I really do not want to fail but i just do not know what to do anymore. Please help me out! Thanks

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box 1904
Ex Member

Re: A few questions
Reply #1 - Aug 15th, 2007 at 12:28pm
Hi Victor,

TIPS
1 Read the TLBTLD. practice the CM's as per Georges instructions
2 Buy a big bunch of roses and some really good perfume for your girlfriend.
3 Ditch the lapdancer.

good luck

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Lloyd Ploense
Ex Member

Re: A few questions
Reply #2 - Aug 15th, 2007 at 5:40pm
If a person's significant other requires a polygraph test, they may just be seeking:
1) To end the relationship while placing blame on the other;
2) To justify an extra-relationship affair they have become involved in;
3) To alleviate lack of self esteem...

etc...

None of these objectives can be acheived by a polygraph test though, its just a prop con.  Try taking a vacation together or couples counselling.  If you have a penchant for mumbo-jumbo just read the horoscope, its far cheaper.

Lloyd

IP Logged

A few questions

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X