Normal Topic Need to here some good news and tips (Read 5865 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box mmmmm12
New User

Need to here some good news and tips
Aug 9th, 2007 at 6:39pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Embarrassed  Alright I'm scared to death.  I have an upcoming polygraph and I am afraid I won't pass.  I read the online manual, I even went so far as to purchase one from a guy that gave polygraphs for a living.  I have been practicing the listed ways to avoid detection.  As I look more on line it seems more difficult to pass then that.  The pads they have you sit on can detect sphincter contraction.  Also from what I read they seem to almost always know when you are controling your breathing.  Does anyone have any good news or ways they beat the polygraph. Even if you might have things you don't want reveiled. I am getting more scared of the test then the actual accusations!!!  Please help me!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Lloyd Ploense
Ex Member

Re: Need to here some good news and tips
Reply #1 - Aug 9th, 2007 at 6:54pm
The best way to beat a polygraph is not to give a rat's rump about anything.  Be completely devoid of all emotion like Ted Bundy and John Wayne Gacey and you will surely be found pristine and devoid of guile.  Otherwise, be sure like the Reverend Jim Jones that your ideations are true and you will also pass.

Jim Jones, the son of a Klansman, considered himself the reincarnation of both Jesus and Lenin. Jim had visions of an impending nuclear holocaust in which only the towns of Ukiah, California and Belo Horizonte, Brazil would survive. With that in mind, he relocated his first People's Temple to Ukiah to await the Armageddon.

Tired of waiting for the third world war, he moved his church to San Francisco where he received numerous humanitarian awards and became the Chairman of the city's Housing Authority. It was there that he first practiced a ritual called "White Nights" in which he prepared his followers for an act of revolutionary suicide to protest racism and fascism.

By 1977, as things started getting weirder, he was forced to move his church to Guyana, South America. There, in the isolation of the jungle, Jimmy created his dream community, Jonestown, and lost his mind. Jim's nirvana rapidly deteriorated into a nightmare which he knew of only one way to end.

On November 18, 1978, Congressman Leo Ryan from San Francisco spent one day at the jungle pavilion investigating alleged human rights abuses. When Ryan, his party and 18 temple members who wanted to leave, prepared to return to the United States, they were ambushed on the airstrip. Ryan, three newsmen and a Temple defector were killed. Eleven others were injured.

Hours later, the good reverend ordered his followers to drink from a tub of grape-flavored Kool Aid laced with cyanide and tranquilizers. All 908 did. Children died first; babies were killed by poison squirted into their mouths with a syringe. Then the adults. Most were poisoned, some forcibly. Some were shot by security guards. As the ritual suicide progressed, it is unclear whether Jim put a bullet through his brain, or someone did it for him.

When the bodies came back home, many could not be identified. Several cemeteries refused to take them until the Evergreen Cemetery in Oakland stepped forward in 1979 and accepted 409 bodies. The remaining victims had been cremated or buried in family cemeteries.

Jonestown itself has all but vanished, stripped by villagers and consumed by a fire in the early 1980s. Some believe that Jones was linked to the CIA and that the Jonestown massacre was in fact a mind control experiment. If it was, it was a total success. Years later, serial killer Henry Lee Lucas confessed that he did indeed personally delivered the cyanide to his "good friend, Jim Jones."

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box ineedurhelp
New User

Reply #2 - Aug 9th, 2007 at 8:13pm
Embarrassed
I told lies to my boyfriend while he was away and i dated someone else (when he first went away he broke up with me but i continued to stay in contact with the person after we made an agreement to be together while he was away) well people have began to tell him things like they seen me and the other guy out (true) and he wants me to take a polygraph to find out if i had sex with him or anyone else since we first started dating. I love this to death and i wasn't really thinking at all. I need help! I want to take the test but know I am lying.  How can I pass???  plz help me!!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box 1904
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Aug 10th, 2007 at 10:25am
ineedurhelp wrote on Aug 9th, 2007 at 8:13pm:
Embarrassed
I told lies to my boyfriend while he was away and i dated someone else (when he first went away he broke up with me but i continued to stay in contact with the person after we made an agreement to be together while he was away) well people have began to tell him things like they seen me and the other guy out (true) and he wants me to take a polygraph to find out if i had sex with him or anyone else since we first started dating. I love this to death and i wasn't really thinking at all. I need help! I want to take the test but know I am lying.  How can I pass???  plz help me!!  

I know you want 'passing tips' and not sage advice. However, you really should be truthful to the man
you claim to "love to death". You can't hope to continue a relationship built on a foundation of lies.

Good Luck.

IP Logged

Need to here some good news and tips

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X