Normal Topic Binder Clip CM Spaz... (Read 2397 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Lloyd Ploense
Ex Member

Binder Clip CM Spaz...
Aug 5th, 2007 at 11:15pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I’m a bit of a spaz:

When I was given a polygraph by a NJ police lieutenant recently, I had inadvertently left a binder clip attached to the leg of my blue jeans.  I’m a bit of a spaz and am always fidgeting with something.  My body seems to be in perpetual motion to some.

Well, when I tried to explain to that Artist of Specious Science that the offending binder clip was a leftover from a stressful day at work, he seemed very dubious.

Now I understand he must have been thinking I was attaching binder clips to certain body parts as an attempt at counter measures.  Unfortunately, there can be no counter measures for this form of fraud and I would have had better luck at Russian roulette.

Lloyd Ploense

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box 1904
Ex Member

Re: Binder Clip CM Spaz...
Reply #1 - Aug 7th, 2007 at 1:41pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Hi Lloyd,

Thats the old BC (bulldog clip) CM as used on the old Xerox-colander-lightbulb lie detector.
Currently the FBI are researching its bio-feedback efficacy.
DODPI will predictably change their scoring rules to accommodate the BC CM.
APA will issue a white paper thereon.
Axciton will develop a BC CM Detector add-on for only $3000~

IP Logged

Binder Clip CM Spaz...

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X