Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Countermeasure results (Read 19090 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box 1904
Ex Member

Re: Countermeasure results
Reply #15 - May 30th, 2007 at 3:16pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
EosJupiter wrote on May 29th, 2007 at 11:59pm:

I am indeed impressed that your willing to share your knowlege. And in all honesty have enjoyed the postings. I am sure some of our local polygraphers who are not so happy your posting. But one has to ask why ? This answer carries alot of weight in regards to your stock on this board. As with all things here, it is taken with a grain of salt and some analysis. I look forward to your response !! 

Regards ...

Hi - Lets say it's a cleansing ritual. I have spent many years and loads of cash undergoing
basic p/g training, advanced training, refreshers etc in addition to acquiring several other DOD
technologies and techniques.

I have often been engaged in fierce argument with other p/g examiners when disputing their calls and then made it my personal quest to prove my findings - if they were different and often they were.

Too many p/g examiners sell their souls in order to get repeat business or to satisfy someone else's
suspicions. I never sold results and I pissed off a lot of people in doing so.

EG: " Please test these four subjects. We know that subject A did it, but we 'need to prove it' "
That type of statement is enough to motivate many p/g examiners to turn in a DI result notwithstanding
the scores achieved.

Since 1995, whenever I have administered an apparatus test (p/g or cvsa ) I have presented the
apparatus to convince the subject that the computer wizadry is finding him/her DI if that was the
result of my Statement and Kinesic Analysis. I have proven to myself, that SA and Kinesics is
the most powerful DOD tool. SA is also not a verifiable science, because it relies ultimately on a
confession or conviction to notch up accuracy points, but every time I have been involved in a
major fraud investigation, SA has led to a high rate of conviction. The fact is that it is not easy to lie
and subjects own words give them away. SA is wonderful stuff.

How's my stock doin ?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box EosJupiter
Especially Senior User

But of Course ...

Reply #16 - May 30th, 2007 at 5:07pm

Stock market says value is going up. Welcome to the board, your opinions should make for some very stimulating 
messages. QuickFix, Lienot, Palerider, or any of our other lurking polygraphers,  I do believe they will find you most entertaining, if not annoying. 
And as I suspected long ago, the use of SA & KA seems to be a common use tactic by most of the polygraphers. Both subjects worthy of study
and counterable. Walters book on the subject is worth reading. I would have prefered to see a more basic reason for you posting 
as revenge or payback. But  cleansing works for me. The way you worded your response says it all. 

Regards ....

Theory into Reality !!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box underlyingtruth
Very Senior User

Reply #17 - May 30th, 2007 at 5:33pm
polycrap32123 wrote on May 24th, 2007 at 1:15am:
Thanks for the feed back guys, this will really help and i wanted t ask underlyingtruth something, 
what CM's have you used for you exams?

Sorry it took me so long to respond.  I've been on vacation and I don't tend to visit here as much as I did in the past.  Selfishly, since I have had success in using CMs multiple times, it's become a non-issue for me and has lost my interest.

I prefer to use tongue biting, but I'm always prepared to use sphincter contractions if both sides of my face are visible, or mental CM if there is a sensor pad.  Some of my previous posts talk specifically about CMs that I have used in the past.

I would not tell anybody to use breathing CMs unless they have some experience in breath control, as I do.  I lock in a pattern of rate and depth before the chart begins, and I stick with it until the test is completely done.  I actually count 1-mississippi, 2, 3, 4 in,  and 1, 2, 3, 4 out.  When I answer Yes or No, the pattern is naturally interrupted and I resume it from the point I left off.  If it is a CQ, I stop counting, answer the question, and resume after an appropriate amount of time – depending on the pace of the test 5-20 seconds.
My goal is not to use a breathing CM, but rather to make it a negligible point by being precisely consistent.  I don’t know for certain that THIS method of breathing has any impact on the outcome at all, but my personal experience says it works for me.

Again, I have used tongue biting every time, have never been accused of it, and have always passed.
« Last Edit: May 30th, 2007 at 6:05pm by underlyingtruth »  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box underlyingtruth
Very Senior User

Reply #18 - May 30th, 2007 at 6:13pm
Quote:

Twoblock - I am sincere. I have no faith in something I have dabbled in for many years.
What a double standard!! However, I have never ever engaged in that BS manouevre of
telling an examinee that he has failed (when actually NDI or INC ) - not for any reason.
I agree with you that to do so should incur strict censure. 

Thankfully, I am able to change my future - getting out of the business

I look forward to reading more of your posts, though it may be with some scrutiny since antipolygraph posts from an examiner are unusual. Don't take it personally though, I don't think anybody on here explicitly trust any single poster - otherwise we wouldn't be here.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #19 - May 30th, 2007 at 7:30pm
EosJupiter wrote on May 30th, 2007 at 5:07pm:

Stock market says value is going up. Welcome to the board, your opinions should make for some very stimulating 
messages. QuickFix, Lienot, Palerider, or any of our other lurking polygraphers,  I do believe they will find you most entertaining, if not annoying. 
And as I suspected long ago, the use of SA & KA seems to be a common use tactic by most of the polygraphers. Both subjects worthy of study
and counterable. Walters book on the subject is worth reading. I would have prefered to see a more basic reason for you posting 
as revenge or payback. But  cleansing works for me. The way you worded your response says it all. 

Regards ....

Mmm. I attended a lecture of Stan Walters. Have 3 of his books I think. Plus his little pocketbook guide. Stan is a showman. Knowledgeable, but just a tad too OTT. But, as you said, a worthwhile read. I am an avaricious (?) reader of any DOD material. It is amazing how much there is out there. A lot of interesting material but also a lot of BS - I'm trying to remember a large, hard bound coffee table size book i bought on SA - by some clown - it was total utter crap. Too lazy to walk to my study right now - think he was a Wendell somebody. What a plonker. Tried to reinvent SA (CBCA) with a dash of KA. Dont buy it, unless you're short of a paperweight.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #20 - May 30th, 2007 at 7:47pm
Quote:
Quote:

Twoblock - I am sincere. I have no faith in something I have dabbled in for many years.
What a double standard!! However, I have never ever engaged in that BS manouevre of
telling an examinee that he has failed (when actually NDI or INC ) - not for any reason.
I agree with you that to do so should incur strict censure. 

Thankfully, I am able to change my future - getting out of the business

I look forward to reading more of your posts, though it may be with some scrutiny since antipolygraph posts from an examiner are unusual. Don't take it personally though, I don't think anybody on here explicitly trust any single poster - otherwise we wouldn't be here.

Yip. I noticed that I am viewed with some suspicion. But take a step back and look again.
I dont need to have a hidden agenda because I have no intention of revealing my identity
to this forum - maybe to one person that I think I might have met before - but otherwise we're
all just 'usernames' on a board. Better that way.

Fact: I have been in the DOD industry a long long time. I have alienated myself from many of my peers because I told them that we are dabbling in smoke and mirrors bullshit and that too  many (not all) of them have sold their souls. 

Fact: I instruct but have not tested for real issues a coupla years now. It depresses me.
I tell students clearly, "Most of the people that you will test, over 95%, should be NDI. Your
function is not to try and be a hangman. Use your skill to help subjects to pass. The process is
unnatural, intimidating and designed to prejudice mere mortals. The guilty do not need any assistance from you. They will, if guilty, fail all by themselves. They do not need your assistance to fail.
When you get Incon's - and you will get plenty - give the subject the benefit of doubt. The entire
subject of CM's is a mindf***. Dont go there. There are so many undetectable CM's - let it go.
We are not dealing with science. You will have VF's and when you do, hope to GOD that you have
erred on the right side. If you ruin an innocent persons life, you have your own to live with. Use this
technology with extreme care. "

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box nonombre
Especially Senior User

Reply #21 - May 31st, 2007 at 1:11am
Quote:
[quote author=underlyingtruth link=1179111395/15#18 date=1180548820][quote author=1904 link=1179111395/0#14 date=1180537337]
Twoblock - I am sincere. I have no faith in something I have dabbled in for many years....Fact: I have been in the DOD industry a long long time. I have alienated myself from many of my peers because I told them that we are dabbling in smoke and mirrors bullshit and that too  many (not all) of them have sold their souls.

You seem a bit "disgruntled."  Have you considered a different line of work?? Undecided

Regards,

Nonombre

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Twoblock
God Member

Reply #22 - May 31st, 2007 at 2:32am
Nonombre

What a novel idea! Still the profound thinker, HUH?

You or any of your government peers care to debate 1904? However, be careful. He seems to be as sharp as Eosjupiter. You remember him, don't you.

I love his defining signature and even you "can be a legend in your lunch time"

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box EosJupiter
Especially Senior User

But of Course ...

Reply #23 - May 31st, 2007 at 3:27am
TwoBlock,

Thanks for the compliment. !!  I do believe that some of our resident polygraphers may be a little upset that "1904" has decided to really live up to the "Dedicated to Truth" motto. About time we get someone with the knowlege and Huevos Grande to tell it like it is. It beats hiding behind a message board that only polygraphers get to view and comment. To this end I am impressed.

Regards ....

Theory into Reality !!

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #24 - May 31st, 2007 at 4:15pm
nonombre wrote on May 31st, 2007 at 1:11am:
Quote:
[quote author=underlyingtruth link=1179111395/15#18 date=1180548820][quote author=1904 link=1179111395/0#14 date=1180537337]
Twoblock - I am sincere. I have no faith in something I have dabbled in for many years....Fact: I have been in the DOD industry a long long time. I have alienated myself from many of my peers because I told them that we are dabbling in smoke and mirrors bullshit and that too  many (not all) of them have sold their souls.

You seem a bit "disgruntled."  Have you considered a different line of work?? Undecided

Regards,

Nonombre

NONOMBRE - HI
If you dig up some of my earlier posts you will read that I AM exiting the ignoble and unprofessional
polygraph and cvsa industry. I started up a totally different business several years ago, with the intention of baling out of p/g. At last I am free of the Lies Of The Lie Detector. 

Are you still stuck in that deceitful rut............?????

Break Free .... you know you want to... Smiley

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #25 - May 31st, 2007 at 10:27pm

Although I do not have any current plans to "break free" of my chosen profession, your post does interest me.  What calling have you now chosen to pursue (if you don't mind me asking?)

Nonombre

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #26 - Jun 1st, 2007 at 1:52pm
Quote:
polycrap32123 wrote on May 24th, 2007 at 1:15am:
Thanks for the feed back guys, this will really help and i wanted t ask underlyingtruth something, 
what CM's have you used for you exams?

I would not tell anybody to use breathing CMs unless they have some experience in breath control, as I do.  I lock in a pattern of rate and depth before the chart begins, and I stick with it until the test is completely done.  I actually count 1-mississippi, 2, 3, 4 in,  and 1, 2, 3, 4 out.  When I answer Yes or No, the pattern is naturally interrupted and I resume it from the point I left off.  If it is a CQ, I stop counting, answer the question, and resume after an appropriate amount of time – depending on the pace of the test 5-20 seconds.
My goal is not to use a breathing CM, but rather to make it a negligible point by being precisely consistent.  I don’t know for certain that THIS method of breathing has any impact on the outcome at all, but my personal experience says it works for me.

Again, I have used tongue biting every time, have never been accused of it, and have always passed.

Sorry,

I glossed over this part the first time. I think that your breathing CM should work fairly well and if you have it down pat - then well done. I would assume that this would work better with people who breathe shallow - ie slight built and not athletic. Because even if you are controlling the timing, are you controlling the depth...? If a subject of mine was breathing regular and fairly deep, I would be suspicious
and would break that cycle, by telling them to take DEEP breaths - 3 breaths after scoring cycles. 

I think my breathing CM is possibly better..ie - breathe 'normally' but produce reactions on the CQ's and reflief on the RQ's........but that's just one mans opinion. whatever works for you shouldn't be meddled with.

Keep on keeping on.......

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #27 - Jun 1st, 2007 at 2:04pm
nonombre wrote on May 31st, 2007 at 10:27pm:

Although I do not have any current plans to "break free" of my chosen profession, your post does interest me.  What calling have you now chosen to pursue (if you don't mind me asking?)

Nonombre

Hi There,

In my spare time I write poetry. Some of my poetry has been published over the years. 
I am busy writing books at the mo - without giving away too much -  one is about how we inherit
more than just physical dna but also psychological dna - it would be classified as fiction with
a good splodge of humour. 

The other is a work of satire - lampooning politicians.

I bought into properties years back - a good investment that has produced rewards.

Are you pvt or fed ..?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Twoblock
God Member

Reply #28 - Jun 1st, 2007 at 3:36pm

Nonombre has a history of not answering questions. Ask Eosjupitor. If he does, it is with another question. He has stated that he's not a fed. BUT?? He sure knew all about George's FBI poly. He likes to gather infomation but is extremely reluctant about revealing any. His replies are mostly attacks. Doesn't have the ability to debate.

If I don't know enough to intelligently debate a subject, I will immediately say so and back out of the debate and will only re-enter when the attacks begin.

If you don't mind, I will pvt/message you about your book writing. I can write a motion picture script (with POV's, etc.)but have much trouble putting the story in book form and the book should come first.

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #29 - Jun 1st, 2007 at 9:57pm
Quote:
nonombre wrote on May 31st, 2007 at 10:27pm:

Nonombre

Hi There,

In my spare time I write poetry. Some of my poetry has been published over the years. 
I am busy writing books at the mo - without giving away too much -  one is about how we inherit
more than just physical dna but also psychological dna - it would be classified as fiction with
a good splodge of humour. 

The other is a work of satire - lampooning politicians.

I bought into properties years back - a good investment that has produced rewards.

Are you pvt or fed ..?

I have been a law enforcement examiner for awhile now.  I conduct pre-employment and criminal specific issue polygraph exams.  Truly the most fun I have had since kicking down doors on the drug team (in my much younger days).

I am sorry that polygraph turned out to not work out for you.  I truly hope your future efforts are fruitful and make sure to let us know about your book(s) once they are published.

Regards,

Nonombre Cool

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Countermeasure results

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X