Normal Topic Sick and Tired (Read 5214 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box bayou316
New User

Sick and Tired
Apr 15th, 2007 at 6:10pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Please allow me to vent.  I am a retired Federal employee and military veteran.  I am sick and tired of the crap in this country. I am not talking about Bush, Clinton or anyone else.  I am just sick of the injustice, the people who think they have the authority over us.  Good God!  This is America!  A country just as young as it can be.  I am sick of paying income taxes.  I am sick of hearing corruption.  I am sick of high gasoline prices. I am just sick of all this crap.

What happened to the good people?  You know what I mean?  I am an educated man and would love to run for President.  There has to be a time where we can meet up, join up or whatever and elect someone who is of the caliber of honesty, a strong military a no-bullcrap type of person.  One who will not let the office or the influence of Washington society ruin him or her.   

Where are the Abraham Lincoln's and such?  Why can't the average Joe run for President?  It's the media, the PAC's, the Senators and so much bull dung that it makes me puke.

My name is Stephen Millsap and I am running for the Presidency of these United States.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box 1904
Ex Member

Re: Sick and Tired
Reply #1 - May 30th, 2007 at 8:36pm
bayou316 wrote on Apr 15th, 2007 at 6:10pm:
Please allow me to vent.  I am a retired Federal employee and military veteran.  I am sick and tired of the crap in this country. I am not talking about Bush, Clinton or anyone else.  I am just sick of the injustice, the people who think they have the authority over us.  Good God!  This is America!  A country just as young as it can be.  I am sick of paying income taxes.  I am sick of hearing corruption.  I am sick of high gasoline prices. I am just sick of all this crap.

What happened to the good people?  You know what I mean?  I am an educated man and would love to run for President.  There has to be a time where we can meet up, join up or whatever and elect someone who is of the caliber of honesty, a strong military a no-bullcrap type of person.  One who will not let the office or the influence of Washington society ruin him or her.  

Where are the Abraham Lincoln's and such?  Why can't the average Joe run for President?  It's the media, the PAC's, the Senators and so much bull dung that it makes me puke.

My name is Stephen Millsap and I am running for the Presidency of these United States.

Hi Stevie. Looks like you bombed out in the 'drumming up support' stakes.
Have another bucket of moonshine. You go boy.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box bayou316
New User

Reply #2 - Jun 3rd, 2007 at 3:19am
Thanks for replying.  I am making you my Department of Sanitation head.   Salary:  $96,758  per anus.   OOOPS!  I meant annum.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 4th, 2007 at 12:59pm
bayou316 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2007 at 3:19am:
Thanks for replying.  I am making you my Department of Sanitation head.   Salary:  $96,758  per anus.   OOOPS!  I meant annum.

Hiya Mr Pres,

Well, I got you, so where's my first salary cheque then?????

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box dexia05
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jul 12th, 2007 at 7:12am
Running for president isn't an easy risk! I'm glad you're brave enough to face ti!

Goodluck!

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jul 12th, 2007 at 8:14am
dexia05 wrote on Jul 12th, 2007 at 7:12am:
Running for president isn't an easy risk! I'm glad you're brave enough to face ti!

Goodluck!

(This reply post is self censored. I have been instructed tostop wise-cracking)

Hi Dexia, I agree. If Stephen can face ti, he face do re me and the rest.
Sincere Regards,

Ya'll have a nice day now.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box DANDAN
New User

Reply #6 - Dec 29th, 2007 at 2:53am
me thinks you could run for presidency, but many a ne'er do wells may try to stop you.  good luck

IP Logged

Sick and Tired

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X