Normal Topic The Prince takes a polygraph !!!! (Read 2489 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box EosJupiter
Especially Senior User

But of Course ...

The Prince takes a polygraph !!!!
Apr 9th, 2007 at 11:01pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
To all concerned,

Well now I know all is absolutely insane with the polygraph. Prince F. Von Anhalt, has taken a paternity polygraph with, non-other than "Fast (faux PHD) Eddie Gelb. He refused to take it with Jack, "Trust me I use the FBI logo", Trimarco. You can't pay for better entertainment than this, there isn't a screen writer I know who could write such a story. It is truly proof that life is always better than fiction. The results should be interesting. My bet is that Gelb will pull the inconclusive card.  Opinions ?

Link is attached. 

Regards ....

LINK: http://www.insideedition.com/ourstories/inside_stories/story.aspx?storyid=714

Theory into Reality !!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Re: The Prince takes a polygraph !!!!
Reply #1 - Apr 10th, 2007 at 3:49am
This really is a farcical, isn't it? Inside Edition hires a fraud to see if the "Prince" is a fraud! And Inside Edition is using the lie detector to string along viewers until tomorrow's (Tuesday, 10 April) show, when the results will be revealed!

The write-up you linked states, "INSIDE EDITION hired Ed Gelb, a respected polygraph expert, to conduct the test.  Gelb has performed over 20,000 polygraphs and is past president of the American Polygraph Association." By whom is Ed Gelb respected, might I ask? A question to the polygraphers who frequent this message board: Do you respect Ed Gelb? Is he not an embarrassment to the polygraph community? And is not the American Polygraph Association's refusal to sanction him for his fraud shameful?

See also the write-up on the AntiPolygraph.org News blog:

https://antipolygraph.org/blog/?p=129

And the following entry on the celebrity blog, Jossip.com:

http://www.jossip.com/gossip/anna-nicole-smith/liar-liar-polygrapher-on-fire-200...

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

The "Prince" Passes His Polygraph!
Reply #2 - Apr 11th, 2007 at 5:36am
Well, "Prince" Frederic von Anhalt (who is not a real prince) passed his polygraph test with "respected" polygraph examiner and American Polygraph Association past president "Dr." Ed Gelb (who is not a real Ph.D.):

Quote:
http://www.insideedition.com/ourstories/inside_stories/story.aspx?storyid=714

Prince Frederick von Anhalt Takes a Polygraph

The news that Larry Birkhead is the father of Anna Nicole's baby not only rules out Howard K. Stern as the father, but also Prince Frederick von Anhalt, who claimed that he and Anna Nicole Smith had a 10-year affair and that he could be the father of Dannielynn.

The husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor was so confident in his claim that he agreed to take a polygraph test with an examiner chosen by INSIDE EDITION.

Prince Frederick said he agreed to a lie detector test because he says he is telling the truth and has nothing to hide.

The Prince spoke fondly of Smith saying, Anna Nicole was a real sexy woman.  A woman you dont kick out bed, a woman you could really love.  I wasnt in love, for me it was only an affair.

He also said of the last time he and Anna Nicole had sex, It was special about meIt was the arrangement where we did it and it was a little bit exciting.

INSIDE EDITION hired Ed Gelb, a respected polygraph expert, to   conduct the test.  Gelb has performed over 20,000 polygraphs and is past president of the American Polygraph Association. 

The test could not prove Prince Frederick is the father, it will only say that Gelb believes he's telling the truth about whether Prince Frederick had sex with Anna Nicole.

Gelb asked the key question, "Did you have sex with Anna Nicole Smith in January 2006?" To which Prince Frederick answered "yes."

The test lasted only ten minutes and it's conducted three times for accuracy.  Afterwards, the Prince told INSIDE EDITION he thought the test went well.

Gelb scored the results and then had the scores double-checked by three other examiners. Gelb said the results were "clear and consistent."

The polygraph indicated conclusively that the Prince was telling the truth.

"Oh that's good to hear from at least somebody," said the Prince after hearing the results.  "Nobody ever tells me I'm telling the truth."

And though the Prince may have had an affair with Anna Nicole

Does anyone suppose that Fox News' Bill O'Reilly, who seemed prepared to accept polygraph results concerning von Anhalt's credibility, will now apologize to von Anhalt for having called him a fraud?

Roll Eyes

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

The Prince takes a polygraph !!!!

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X