Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Inconclusive results (Read 53486 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box T.M. Cullen
God Member

Re: Inconclusive results
Reply #30 - Feb 9th, 2009 at 1:24am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Quote:
If I did not take it, I would need counciling which would last longer and cost more. This was the quickest way to deal with the issue, although it has come back to blow up in my face.

Never, EVER sign something without showing it to a lawyer FIRST and learning ALL potential legal ramifications.  For all you know, the fact that you signed what you did may now make it difficult to sue the school.  IOW, it may hold them harmless since you signed ADMITTING you needed help!   

If you had REFUSED to sign, steadfastly maintaining that you were innocent of any wrongdoing, and they kicked you out WITHOUT ANY PROOF of wrongdoing (and a failed poly without admissions is not proof), then you might have a better legal case.

Was the girl found guilty of anything?  Example, passed out drunk on school grounds...etc.?  Did you or she have any bruises or scratch marks?  Was there ANY evidence at all that the sex was NOT CONSENSUAL?  Is the female taking any responsibility in this, or just trying to protect her reputation and not wanting to be known as a drunken tramp whore on campus by playing the "date rape" card?

Lastly, was the girl given alcohol abuse counselling over the incident?

These are questions any lawyer will probably ask you.  When in doubt, seek legal advice!

"There is no direct and unequivocal connection between lying and these physiological states of arousal...(referring to polygraph)."

Dr. Phil Zimbardo, Phd, Standford University

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Adam Ali

Reply #31 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 1:20am
So can someone please inform me... I recently applied and got interviewed for a deputy position in a county jail. That being said I of course had to take a polygraph test. My test came out "Inconclusive" because of the fact I moved my neck a little.... Is this a possible reason for the test to result inconclusive... Is this a possible reason for them to deny me completely even though I passed my physical exam, written exam etc. 

Someone please let me know something!!!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ex Member
God Member

Reply #32 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 10:46pm
Adam,
An "Inconclusive" should only be the call if the scoring results do not numerically fit into DI or NDI. 

It appears that many are now calling results "Inconclusive" if they see what they deem attempts at purposeful non-cooperation. Unfortunately, these calls are subjective and often wrong.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joe McCarthy
God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #33 - Aug 28th, 2015 at 2:31pm
Often times inconclusive is often a cop out for piss poor test.   

Don't get me wrong, they do happen; but some examiners actions, and huge inconclusive rates here in texas often make me wonder if inconclusive really mean, "just another test fee."   

Everyone knows why I feel that way; and it is important to note, I can only speak as to my experience as an examiner in Texas.

Whenever I hear the word "inconclusive" I become very suspicious

Joe

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Natasha

Reply #34 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 9:58pm
I paid $400 for a polygraph to prove DCS and court officials are litereally illegally charging me with me ex boyfriends crimes who is in prison for those crimes. This has been pending for almost 3 yrs now they officially stole my 2 BABYS 2yrs old and 4yrs old 3 months ago claiming I failed for meth but refuse to double confirm the drug test. I am prescribed ritilan and BronKaid the day they gave me a mouthswab over a false accusation. I took 2 polygraphs now and was told both time inconclusive which is bull shit never got the charts only the paper that's typed saying its was both inconclusive. I'm so confused and don't understand it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Inconclusive results

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X