Normal Topic The New Kid on the Block. (Read 2719 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box nonombre
Especially Senior User

The New Kid on the Block.
Mar 10th, 2007 at 5:26am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Just thought I would bring your collective attention to a new website.  I wonder just what they are selling and who's going to ante up to find out?

http://www.polygraphexpert.net

Hmmm Wink

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box EosJupiter
Especially Senior User

But of Course ...

Re: The New Kid on the Block.
Reply #1 - Mar 10th, 2007 at 5:55am
nonombre wrote on Mar 10th, 2007 at 5:26am:
Just thought I would bring your collective attention to a new website.  I wonder just what they are selling and who's going to ante up to find out?

http://www.polygraphexpert.net

Hmmm Wink

nonombre,

Long time no hear, and welcome back to the frey !! 
As far as ponying up cash for this, maybe those of us here at Antipolygraph.org can get an evaluation copy of the training. What better advertising then to be recommended by the premiere antipolygraph website. But I am impressed that you put this out for all to consume. Again most impressive !!. It does appear that Doug Williams has some competition for the training services. The minions keep growing don't they. 

Regards ....

Theory into Reality !!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box nonombre
Especially Senior User

Reply #2 - Mar 10th, 2007 at 5:24pm
EosJupiter wrote on Mar 10th, 2007 at 5:55am:

nonombre,

Long time no hear, and welcome back to the frey !! 
As far as ponying up cash for this, maybe those of us here at Antipolygraph.org can get an evaluation copy of the training. What better advertising then to be recommended by the premiere antipolygraph website. But I am impressed that you put this out for all to consume. Again most impressive !!. It does appear that Doug Williams has some competition for the training services. The minions keep growing don't they. 

Regards ....

I do wonder a bit about their background.  For example, George is well researched (you never thought I would complement him, did you?) and Doug has actually worked as an examiner.

These new guys?

Hmmm, I wonder.. Tongue

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box EosJupiter
Especially Senior User

But of Course ...

Reply #3 - Mar 10th, 2007 at 8:13pm
nonombre wrote on Mar 10th, 2007 at 5:24pm:

I do wonder a bit about their background.  For example, George is well researched (you never thought I would complement him, did you?) and Doug has actually worked as an examiner.

These new guys?

Hmmm, I wonder.. Tongue

nonombre,

Only time will tell if anyone makes use of this service. I for one would most likely see Doug Williams before these folks, as you said, he is an examiner. Lets see what happens.

Regards ...

Theory into Reality !!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Fair Chance
God Member

Reply #4 - Mar 11th, 2007 at 5:19am
Dear EosJupiter,

After perusing the information I found it quite amusing that there is only a P.O. Box for an address.  On the surface, it sounds a little "deceptive" to me.  I guess my government service has made me quite the "Skeptic" (no copyright infringement intended or assumed regarding the actual 'Skeptic' that has posted on this site).

Doug is forthcoming and public.  He list his name, address, and phone numbers.  I have to give him credit in that area.

Regards.

IP Logged

The New Kid on the Block.

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X