Normal Topic live for the cia (Read 3239 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box hopefull
New User

live for the cia
Jan 8th, 2007 at 10:10pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Hello...

Before I start, I would just like to say that this message board is very intriguing and is a pleasure to come to.

I want nothing more than to work for CIA.  The last 6 months of my life have been dedicated to researching and learning about CIA.  I am a college graduate possessing a BS. in Computer Information systems.  I have exceptional personal integrity, honor, skill set and determination.  I was born to do this. It is all I want. 

I have applied online and haven’t heard anything, which doesn’t surprise me.  I am determined to get a “conditional job offer”.  I have been seeking out alternative ways of accomplishing that task.  One of them was posting here.  If a member of this community can offer any guidance regarding this matter, it would be greatly appreciated.   

I don’t believe that a CIA career starts with an “online” submission to a job database built around a series of queries.   I just want a chance to prove that I could be the best.   I have a feeling there are others out there, who were once like me, who got the chance to prove it.  I just want mine.

Thank You,
I look forward to speaking with someone soon!

-Hopeful_570

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Onesimus
Very Senior User

Re: live for the cia
Reply #1 - Jan 9th, 2007 at 6:06am
hopefull wrote on Jan 8th, 2007 at 10:10pm:
Hello...

Before I start, I would just like to say that this message board is very intriguing and is a pleasure to come to.

I want nothing more than to work for CIA.  The last 6 months of my life have been dedicated to researching and learning about CIA.  I am a college graduate possessing a BS. in Computer Information systems.  I have exceptional personal integrity, honor, skill set and determination.  I was born to do this. It is all I want. 

I have applied online and haven’t heard anything, which doesn’t surprise me.  I am determined to get a “conditional job offer”.  I have been seeking out alternative ways of accomplishing that task.  One of them was posting here.  If a member of this community can offer any guidance regarding this matter, it would be greatly appreciated.  

I don’t believe that a CIA career starts with an “online” submission to a job database built around a series of queries.   I just want a chance to prove that I could be the best.   I have a feeling there are others out there, who were once like me, who got the chance to prove it.  I just want mine.

Thank You,
I look forward to speaking with someone soon!

-Hopeful_570

If you are willing to work for a contractor, it is usually fairly easy to get a foot in the door with one of the big players.  If you are intent on working directly for the CIA, you can probably switch to the government later.  You may also have the option of switching to a smaller, more selective, company.

I'm curious why you "live for the cia".  What do you think you'll typically be doing for them with your degree?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box hopefull
New User

Re: live for the cia
Reply #2 - Jan 9th, 2007 at 1:31pm
my goal with the CIA is the PT Program!  Can't wait to start!

IP Logged

live for the cia

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X