Normal Topic idiots... (Read 8194 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box IDIOTSSS
Ex Member

idiots...
Nov 23rd, 2006 at 5:10am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Ok so basically the people who started this website are a bunch of criminals that failed their polygraph tests and decided to start this website to help other criminals pass their tests... good job guys.

And c'mon you guys aren't stupid, you must know that the FBI reads this stuff... so you're basicaly helping them by showing the FBI how you criminals get around their tests, and in doing so, you help them modify the tests and make them more effective. Which, in the end, totally defeats the perpose of the website.

As the daughter of a polygrapher i can wholeheartedly say, thank you for making my dads job easier, because he looks at this website every day and reads all of this. As a result, he is one of the best polygrahers at his work. And he only just started doing polygraph like five years ago.

You guys make me laugh.

-anonymous... obviously...

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box day2day
New User

Re: idiots...
Reply #1 - Nov 23rd, 2006 at 7:09am
Cute.

Thanks for labeling me, someone you don't know as a criminal.  I would offer up my background to you to verify, but you sound a bit to childish to appropriately complete such an indepth task.

Thank your dad for his efforts and misdirection.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #2 - Nov 23rd, 2006 at 9:30am
Quote:
Ok so basically the people who started this website are a bunch of criminals that failed their polygraph tests and decided to start this website to help other criminals pass their tests... good job guys.

Wrong on both counts. The people who started this website (I'm one of them) told the truth during pre-employment polygraph examinations and were falsely accused of deception by their polygraphers. After researching polygraphy and learning that it is junk science, we started this website to help expose and end waste, fraud, and abuse associated with the use of lie detectors. You can read about my experience with the polygraph here.

Quote:
And c'mon you guys aren't stupid, you must know that the FBI reads this stuff... so you're basicaly helping them by showing the FBI how you criminals get around their tests, and in doing so, you help them modify the tests and make them more effective. Which, in the end, totally defeats the perpose of the website.

AntiPolygraph.org provides information about polygraph countermeasures to provide truthful persons with a means of reducing the all-too-real risk of a false positive outcome. Unlike CQT polygraphy, which depends on the examinee being ignorant of polygraph procedure, polygraph countermeasures do not depend on polygrapher ignorance of countermeasure techniques.

Quote:
As the daughter of a polygrapher i can wholeheartedly say, thank you for making my dads job easier, because he looks at this website every day and reads all of this. As a result, he is one of the best polygrahers at his work. And he only just started doing polygraph like five years ago.

All polygraphers are welcome not only to read this website, but also to participate in the discussions on this message board.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Fair Chance
God Member

Reply #3 - Nov 23rd, 2006 at 7:10pm
Dear Idiotsss,

This website is open to all posters.  The contents are rarely edited or deleted.  Most deletions are in regard to offensive language.  Opposing thoughts and views, especially well thought out arguments and presentations, are welcomed and debated.

I challenge anyone to find a website that offers more views both pro and con of polygraph usage.

You are correct that many polygraph examiners read this website for its honest comments and content.  Many of them post comments.  This website's honesty is memorialized by the vast, well organized library concerning polygraph usage.

I am happy that you are proud of your father.  No one here has attacked him as a person.

My reputation and integrity was attacked by a polygraph examiner who knew nothing about me and ultimately I proved his analysis wrong.

Do I hate polygraph operators?  I do not.  I strongly disagree with the claims of polygraph users about its "scientific merit."   I am always perplexed as to why the existence of this website upsets them so if they can easily detect countermeasures.

Regards, Happy Turkey Day.

My thoughts go out to all of the Armed Forces who are willing to give their lives so I may freely express my thoughts and not be censored by the governement.  Thank you is not enough.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box sternfanatick
New User

Reply #4 - Nov 23rd, 2006 at 8:26pm
Quote:
... so you're basicaly helping...defeats the perpose... the best polygrahers at his work. And he only just started doing polygraph like five years ago.

1) We're the idiots?

2) Nice to know one can become a master polygrapher after only 5 years.  Beats going to Jedi school I guess.

Best,

Sternfanatick

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box IDIOTSSS
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Nov 24th, 2006 at 2:21am
umm... Jedi school?? what the hell are you talking about??

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box G Scalabr
Global Moderator

Reply #6 - Nov 24th, 2006 at 4:41pm
Quote:

If your father is so confident, perhaps he should consider accepting Drew Richardson's Countermeasure Challenge

As the saying goes, "put up, or shut up."

Either step up to the mike or hush.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Sergeant1107
God Member

Reply #7 - Nov 24th, 2006 at 5:10pm
Quote:

Out of all the responses to your initial post, this is the one you choose to step up and answer?

I believe that speaks volumes.

Lorsque vous utilisez un argumentum ad hominem, tout le monde sait que vous êtes intellectuellement faillite.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Bill Crider
Very Senior User

Reply #8 - Nov 25th, 2006 at 5:51am
Just for the sake of your education, I will add my experience to this thread. The FBI accused me of being a drug dealer after meeting me 2 hours earlier. As it happens, I have never sold drugs. You can read my experience here http://www.antipolygraph.org/statements/statement-026.shtml.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box sternfanatick
New User

Reply #9 - Nov 26th, 2006 at 5:53am
Quote:

Sarcasm never works when you have to explain it, ya know...

Let's try again, okay?

I could learn how to "read minds" by studying for decades with Yoda and Obi-wan, or I can attend a 15-week crash course and become an expert mind reader/polygrapher.  

Now, how about you answer some of the other people's questions?

IP Logged

idiots...

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X