Normal Topic background check (Read 3159 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box iceman5186
Ex Member

background check
Aug 1st, 2006 at 8:53am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
A few years back in high school I ran into some trouble with the police.  Basically I was put into the back of a cop car and taken downtown.  I was never read my meranda rights (sp?) and was released to my parents after a few hours of being at the station.  I was never charged with anything and I think all I got out of it was a speeding ticket.  Nothing showed up in the paper and I never had to go to court.  I've been told that I was just "detained" not "arrested", so my question is this.  If I answer "no" to "have you been arrested in the past 7 years?" I will be telling the truth right, because technically I wasn't arrested?  A background check will show the same because it's not written down anywhere that I was even picked up, right?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box FutureCopIhope1337
New User

Re: background check
Reply #1 - Apr 17th, 2007 at 5:03am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
When it comes to criminal matters, it will be on record. There is no such thing as an explunged record to the military. You will be required to write a statement about you being detained, Ice, so remember to list ALL the details regarding what happened with police run.

Make sure you weren't arrested, first... If you were detained, fine, write that down.

Don't LIE at Meps.

Eric

IP Logged

background check

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X