Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Old CDV Charge (Read 2183 times)
New User

Posts: 1
Joined: Jul 21st, 2006
Old CDV Charge
Jul 22nd, 2006 at 4:22am
Print Post  
I got into a fight with my uncles girlfriend in 1997 in the state of South Carolina, when I was 18 years old. I was charged with CDV, and paid a fine. Beings that I was young and dumb I didn not contest the charge, didn't go to court, just paid a fine. South carolina law, title 16 chapter 25, states that a person shall be charged with CDV if the other party  is a spouse, former spouse, somebody you have a child with, or man and woman cohabitating together, NOT your uncles girlfriend. Well now that I'm 29 years old, i have since tried to join the military, but am not able to because of this charge, I am tring to find out if there is something that I can do to get this charge reduced to the proper chagre on my record so I can join the army. Will expungment work ?

Please Help
Misty in Missouri
Back to top
IP Logged
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo