Normal Topic New Anti-Polygraph Website (Read 5404 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box migaveli
New User

New Anti-Polygraph Website
May 20th, 2006 at 8:43am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Is anyone interested in working with me on a new anti-polygraph type website. i just bought the domain "stopthepolygraph.com" and will eventually start a similar website, simply to help crusade even moreso against the polygraph. any webdesigners, programmers, etc. who wish to join in, i would love to work with you. if not, then no worries. i have some web design abilities, but help is always desired.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Re: New Anti-Polygraph Website
Reply #1 - Jun 4th, 2006 at 10:40am
The most important factor will be to provide meaningful, preferably new, content. That said, you are welcome to mirror The Lie Behind the Lie Detector on StopThePolygraph.com.

If you would like to have a message board using the latest version of the software that runs this one, I could install it for you.

Also, there is a free, open source web authoring program called Nvu that you might find useful:

http://www.nvu.com/index.php

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

New User

Reply #2 - Jun 4th, 2006 at 5:49pm
Thank you for your reply and support George. I will definitley take you up on your offer when the site gets off the ground. That being said, it may be a little while, as I'm pretty busy right now. But like i said, my whole goal is to simply continue the crusade against the polygraph.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box 1904
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jul 10th, 2007 at 3:12pm
migaveli wrote on May 20th, 2006 at 8:43am:
Is anyone interested in working with me on a new anti-polygraph type website. i just bought the domain "stopthepolygraph.com" and will eventually start a similar website, simply to help crusade even moreso against the polygraph. any webdesigners, programmers, etc. who wish to join in, i would love to work with you. if not, then no worries. i have some web design abilities, but help is always desired.

Looks like you didnt pay for it Bud.
Registered 20 may 2006 and deregistered a week later.
Thought you'd make some quick venture capital maybe?
Say, do you wanna buy www.dopes-r-me.com ??

IP Logged

New User

Reply #4 - Jul 10th, 2007 at 3:15pm
Look here idiot: http://www.register.com/retail/product/domain/searchresults.rcmx;jsessionid=84FE...

I own it. I've just been very busy and haven't had time to complete it.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box 1904
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jul 10th, 2007 at 3:46pm
migaveli wrote on Jul 10th, 2007 at 3:15pm:
Look here idiot: http://www.register.com/retail/product/domain/searchresults.rcmx;jsessionid=84FE...

I own it. I've just been very busy and haven't had the time nor intellect to complete it.

Sheesh. thats like russian dolls..one inside the other x 10 (little boxes packed in bigger boxes)
Tell you what, I'll trade my stopthepolygraph.co.uk for your .com and yr rubber sausage.
whadda ya say. go on, you know you want to. huh?

IP Logged

New Anti-Polygraph Website

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X