Normal Topic Just Got Back (Read 1500 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box bayou316
New User

Just Got Back
May 10th, 2006 at 4:09am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Hello to all.  I am a first timer.  I had a polygraph today and before the test, I had a pre-interview.  He gave me all the questions that would be asked during the exam.  In my case, I started a postal investigation regarding a package of coins that were tracked to my post office and showed that a "Notice Left" and "Delivery".  I am in a very, very, small town of about 400-500.  I went to my mail box at 3:18 P.M. and there was a notice, but it was a box that wouldn't fit in my box so I had to go to the counter to get it.  It was a package of coins I ordered from the US Mint.  I went home and had been tracking the coins this other guy was to have sent me on the same day it was to have arrived also.  It had "Notice Left" and "Delivered" but I did not get a notice nor was it in my box.  Well I asked the girl why she would put Notice Left.  She said that when it will fit in the box, thats how she was trained to scan it.  Notice left and Delivered when it is small enought to put in the postal box.  Well, I never got anything in the mail.  So I filed a complaint.  This examiner after the pre-interview and explaining the questions said that all I had to say was no to every question and we would be out of there in a minute.  Well he did not ask the questions like we discussed and I got even more nervous.  He did the test three times and said my breathing was adnormal.  I told him that I had just taken Effexor XR, methadone and other medications prior to the test.  Then he pulled his chair close to mine and looked in my face and asked if I had problems with two of the questions.  I said yes.  You asked if I knew anything about a package of coins that was sent that day.  I said no like he had told me to do.  Afterwards, I told him, remember I did get a package of coins from the mint.  Why weren't you more specific and say the package of coins from such and such becuase I had given him the name of the person.  Then finally, he asked a question if I had ever lied to authority between the ages of 10 and 52.  I said no and couldn't think of a reason until after I was driving home.  In our pre-test, I told him that at the age of 16 or 17 my cousin and I had told our parents that we were going riding and we had went out drinking and we got in trouble over it.  So he knew that I had lied to my parents and had promised he would ask the question like this:  "Other than the times you told me about, have you every lied to authority from the times you told me about until your age of 52.  He asked the question during the test, have you ever lied to a person in authority from the age of 10 to 52.  I am trying to get ahold of this guy and let him know.  These federal government guys are something else.  Since I had filed a complaint about the Post Office and I had a postal polygraph examiner, I think I got crapped on.  So I currently feel like a liar and a thief.  He said he would not write it like that.  He would put it down that I was on medicine and had pain and could not make a determination.  Anyone have a story like this one?  Thanks for the shoulder.

IP Logged

Just Got Back

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X