Normal Topic AntiPolygraph.org On-line Store (Read 8001 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Administrator
Administrator

AntiPolygraph.org On-line Store
Apr 3rd, 2006 at 7:56am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
AntiPolygraph.org has established an account with CafePress.com to make available a bumper sticker, coffee cup, shirts, and caps bearing the AntiPolygraph.org logo:

http://www.cafepress.com/antipolygraph

These items are a lowkey way of helping to spread the truth about polygraphs.
« Last Edit: May 21st, 2006 at 9:58am by Administrator »  

AntiPolygraph.org Administrator
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Administrator
Administrator

New Item: I Know TLBTLD Button
Reply #1 - Apr 15th, 2006 at 12:08pm
The following button has been added to the AntiPolygraph.org On-line Store:

Those choosing to adopt the "complete honesty" approach may wish to wear this button to their polygraph interrogation to make it immediately clear to that they know about the truth about lie detectors.

It's also the least expensive item in the store and may be worn on any occasion, clipped to a backpack, etc.

AntiPolygraph.org Administrator
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Re: AntiPolygraph.org On-line Store
Reply #2 - May 21st, 2006 at 10:14am
Here are photographs of some of the items available from the AntiPolygraph.org Online Store.

This is a close-up of the bumpersticker. The photo is a bit dark because of lighting conditions in the room. I'm pleased with the brightness and crispness of the sticker:

And here is the sticker as it now appears on the back of my car. It is clearly readable from a distance:

Here are a couple pictures of the button, with which I am also quite pleased:

And here is the coffee cup, which is made of heavy ceramic:

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Bill Crider
Very Senior User

Reply #3 - May 22nd, 2006 at 3:45am
Ha. Im buying the pins and giveing htem as gifts to FBI Special Agents Greg Ellison, Michael Schaeffer, and Chris Osborne. I'll send them with my final, "FU, i never lied" letter that i havent gotten around to writing yet" actually maybe the coffee cup is a better gift but since it will most likely go straight to the trash, I suppose I should spend as little as possible.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #4 - Mar 4th, 2008 at 2:07pm
On a recent trip back home to the U.S., I wore an "I Know the Lie Behind the Lie Detector" button, and it turned out to be quite successful as a conversation starter. Numerous strangers asked me about it, leading to some interesting discussions. All who commented on the button expressed negative opinions about polygraphy. One of the more interesting conversations I had was with security guards at one of the presidential libraries, where visitors were required to pass through airport-style metal detectors. I had forgotten about the button until one of the guards started reading it out loud. I thought to myself, "Uh-oh, I'm in for extra screening..." But I was pleasantly surprised when he smiled broadly and said, "Those things are garbage!" He and his partner, both former police officers, expressed highly critical views of the polygraph, and as there were few visitors, we had time for a friendly talk, one guard expressing the view that he even though he had passed a polygraph test in the past, he would not be willing to take one again.

The picture below was taken in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania:

« Last Edit: Mar 4th, 2008 at 6:09pm by George W. Maschke »  

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

AntiPolygraph.org On-line Store

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X