Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Rejection letter (Read 63617 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box PentaFed
Ex Member

Re: Rejection letter
Reply #60 - Mar 28th, 2006 at 4:33pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Quote:
PentaFed,

You write in part:

Actually "weakness" does not begin to describe the phenomenon.  The circumstances are absolutely dire and dangerous when a national security employee (consumer) believes and acts upon false negative information furnished by the polygrapher (provider) and thereby allows serious national security violations (espionage, etc) to go on unabated.  Regards...

Ok. That's your opinion. I accept that. However, I don't accept those who would do dishonest acts to try and "beat" any established system. You don't make credible arguments for your side when you stoop to the level of the type of behavior you purport to be against. In other words, a person with weak integrity making a case against the weak integrity of certain polygraphers, doesn't convince me of anything except that he's a shitbag just like the polygrapher. I understand that there are some people on this forum who are going to come out in full-force to attack ANYBODY who is critical or skeptical of a person with tales of woe around polygraphs. But let's get this straight, not everyone who comes here with a sob story about not getting a clearance is a trustworthy person. I get a little sickened by some on this forum who will attempt to defend anyone who doesn't pass a polygraph, simply because they want to support their agenda. Promoting "beating" the system is not, in my opinion, a valid and honest way of lobbying against the use of poly. I also don't believe that a person who begins a process, then backs out when the questions get too tough for him, has standing when it comes to arguing for or against polygraphs. That same man actually passed two previous clearances w/poly's. It's only when he refused to answer the questions that he failed the process.  The position I've consistently held here is that I do NOT support polygraphs. But some of the people here who share that view are not good examples for making a case against them.
« Last Edit: Mar 28th, 2006 at 4:51pm by »  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Wallerstein
Senior User

Reply #61 - Mar 28th, 2006 at 4:58pm
Wallerstein wrote on Mar 28th, 2006 at 12:47am:

Well, I've read "the above."  Basically what I can find is that you say that Onesismus "refused to answer details about his personal life."

How does Onesismus' refusal to posit guesses concerning girls that he works with constitute "refusing to answer details about his personal life?" 

Answer please.

....still waiting.  I see that your reasoning in answering my repeated question (in response to another poster) has morphed into 

"No series of questions are so offensive that they cannot be answered first, and then disputed and complained about after. That is the proper way of doing things." 

I think, however, that there is a clear DISTINCTION between engaging a polygrapher in his musings about underage children when these questions can be deflected with a "yes/no" answer.  If the questions posed to Onesismus were posed in such a matter, even though they would still be absurd, then perhaps one could see your reasoning.  However, Onesismus was not asked "yes/no" questions.  He was invited to offer guesses on these underage children.   

So, I repeat my question:  How does Onesismus' refusal to posit guesses concerning girls that he works with constitute "refusing to answer details about his personal life?" 

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #62 - Mar 28th, 2006 at 5:10pm
Wallerstein wrote on Mar 28th, 2006 at 4:58pm:

....still waiting.  I see that your reasoning in answering my repeated question (in response to another poster) has morphed into 

"No series of questions are so offensive that they cannot be answered first, and then disputed and complained about after. That is the proper way of doing things." 

I think, however, that there is a clear DISTINCTION between engaging a polygrapher in his musings about underage children when these questions can be deflected with a "yes/no" answer.  If the questions posed to Onesismus were posed in such a matter, even though they would still be absurd, then perhaps one could see your reasoning.  However, Onesismus was not asked "yes/no" questions.  He was invited to offer guesses on these underage children.   

So, I repeat my question:  How does Onesismus' refusal to posit guesses concerning girls that he works with constitute "refusing to answer details about his personal life?" 

Which official document do I reference that will tell me exactly which questions Onesismus refused to discuss? (and how they were posed) ALSO, if I'm not mistaken, those questions were posed during a previous clearance process and not the latest one.

IP Logged

Senior User

Reply #63 - Mar 28th, 2006 at 5:24pm
Quote:

Which official document do I reference that will tell me exactly which questions Onesismus refused to discuss? (and how they were posed) ALSO, if I'm not mistaken, those questions were posed during a previous clearance process and not the latest one.

Given that you've chosen to write ad nauseum on this subject I think I could be forgiven for assuming that you've actually read Onesisums' original post.  In it he describes in detail what questions he was asked.  Granted this is not "an official document" but if this is your newest reasoning, i.e., there are no official documents and Onesismus has a good imagination, then let's not be coy...come out and say it. 

So please go back and reference Onesismus' original post and you will find the questions.  He's even taken the time to link to his original post above.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box retcopper
Very Senior User

Reply #64 - Mar 28th, 2006 at 5:37pm
Drew:

The results would be more direr and dangerous if we didnt use the polygraph. The polygraph used in conjunction with other investigative measures is an asset that we cant afford to be without.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Drew Richardson
Especially Senior User

Reply #65 - Mar 28th, 2006 at 6:08pm
Retcopper,

There are several very good examples of where polygraph results have negatively impacted investigative theory (inappropriately narrowed the focus) and where investigative theory has apparently affected polygraph examination outcomes (the latter (subsequent polygraph results) having flip flopped in concert with changes in investigative theory).  This unfortunate relationship and phenomenon have absolutely nothing to do with ground truth regardless of which is the effector and the effected, nor do the two components of this relationship have any connection to what would be known as a paired screening test and confirmatory test in the world of science.   Because of this relationship, the national security community is foolish if they believe shortcomings in the polygraph process are necessarily corrected by further and complementary investigation.  Clearly a spy/employee who passes a routine re-investigation polygraph exam will not be further investigated (and is even paradoxically less suspect than the innocent employee who has just not yet come up in the cue for his exam) and to some extent is given a free pass until his/her next re-investigation and polygraph examination.  Clearly the damage that can be done in the intervening five years (or whatever the cycle length is for periodic examinations) before the next cycle begins is hard to fathom and most certainly poses a great danger to this nation.  I am glad to report that various private communications are leading me to believe that some in the national security community are beginning to understand the aforementioned relationships.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box retcopper
Very Senior User

Reply #66 - Mar 28th, 2006 at 7:35pm
Drew:

Let's suppose for instance that an employee takes a periodic exam and fails whether he is receiving money from a foreign government for whatever. A surveillance is put on the emoplyee and he is observed violating the law that he was asked about and flunked on the polygraph. This should be done and I imagine it is done.  Because you find shortcomings in the polygraph is not a remason for us to bury our heads in the sand when it coes to national security. We use what we have and try to make the best of it.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box EosJupiter
Especially Senior User

But of Course ...

Reply #67 - Mar 28th, 2006 at 7:41pm
Quote:

Boy, you sure do invent a lot of crap when trying to make a point don't ya? You know nothing about me, sir, yet you continue to imply you know what I do, who I work for, and how "high and mighty' I think I am. And if you believe that  taking positive steps to interfere in a government investigation is akin to using a radar detector which detects speed traps (a civil infraction I might add) than you surely have no baseline that you refer to when you're deciding what is right and what is wrong in terms of YOUR behavior. From what you've written you sound like a paranoid who thinks the government is "out to get him." I wouldn't trust you with my morning newspaper. In your eyes if someone is a polygrapher or works for the government, they have an evil agenda to attack you and all who take polygraphs. The fact is that hundreds of people pass polygraphs every year and, while I don't support their use, the horror and injustices you purport to take place aren't as widespread as you would like us all to believe. Yes, they happen. Yes, I don't believe polygraphy is a good means to an end. But, we've already seen examples of the kind of wayward thinking that you display, so you're certainly in no position to discuss ethics. It would appear that you believe morals and ethics are relative to your convenience, and if one party is unethical than you now have the right to also be unethical. It doesn't work that way, Sir. At least not in my world. And I ASSURE you, my world is FAR from perfect. If your goal is to educate and informa the public about the weak reliability of polygraphs, fine. If your goal is to lobby the government to end their use, fine. When you get to the point where you're encouraging people involved in an employment or clearance process to take active, dishonest, steps to try and beat the thing, you've crossed the line. I'm curious, how do you feel about peopole who actually do have integrity issues beating the polygraph? Do you just support honest people beating the system or are you in favor of having shitbags get access to our national secrets? The way you make your aqrguments leads me to believe you support the latter. Do clarify.

PentaFed,

I have throughout any posting on this medium have never once advocated dishonesty. This website exists because of the outrageous behavior of polygraphers at all levels, (Local, State, Federal).  The machine has no scientific validity and in my honest opinion is used by certain agencies to weed out already chosen undesireables, at least by the agencies standard. These agencies can't stop the hiring / interview processes, but they can be selective and bias on who they want to hire.
And the weapon of choice they use is the polygraph.
Knowlege of countermeasures and the polygraph process guarantees that during a polygraph I know what the rules of engagement are. If the polygrapher just once steps out of line. I know what to do and how to do it. And the polygraphers now have to play by the rules, because they don't know who they are dealing with. But the fact that its less than 100% accurate makes it nothing more than an interrogation parlor trick. And to judge one person with a false positive in any setting is just wrong. And as far as the "Status Quo" for a set in stone system. The system is broke, the LE community can't get enough folks, the federal government (military, intelligence) can't get enough folks. So removing a useless procedure not only saves money but allows for a fairer evaluation process, based on facts not some fiction, produced by some readout of a worthless machine.  And if your such a non believer of the polygraph, then why are you here ? I question authority at every opportunity. You should try it ?? And again I state that reseaching polygraphy, countermeasures and non belief in the system is never wrong. Skepticism and dissent is what keeps a government from sliding into a police state. The first steps towards a police state begins when a system is created to remove undesireables from competing. Especially ones that only allow mindless minions who follow blindly to get hired. The best and brighest move on after they become disillusioned with this mindset. 
Tell me then what you do, or is your nice and safe govt. job the only thing you can do. But do continue posting as the heavy guns on this board have yet to chime in.
But they are coming.

Theory into Reality !!

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #68 - Mar 28th, 2006 at 9:04pm
Wallerstein wrote on Mar 28th, 2006 at 5:24pm:

Given that you've chosen to write ad nauseum on this subject I think I could be forgiven for assuming that you've actually read Onesisums' original post.  In it he describes in detail what questions he was asked.  Granted this is not "an official document" but if this is your newest reasoning, i.e., there are no official documents and Onesismus has a good imagination, then let's not be coy...come out and say it. 

So please go back and reference Onesismus' original post and you will find the questions.  He's even taken the time to link to his original post above.   

Those are the questions he claims from a previous clearance process, correct?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box antrella
User

Reply #69 - Mar 28th, 2006 at 9:07pm
PentaFed - as a public service, I will pick apart your post.

Quote:
And if you believe that  taking positive steps to interfere in a government investigation is akin to using a radar detector which detects speed traps (a civil infraction I might add) than you surely have no baseline that you refer to when you're deciding what is right and what is wrong in terms of YOUR behavior.

The polygraph is hardly an "invetsigation." It is an interrogative tool used to divine information from the subject's own physiological responses. The very term "investigation" connotes rigorous, lengthy scrutiny. A polygraph lasts a few hours and can be beaten by those trained to beat it. That's not an investigation. As for radar detectors, they're legal in many states.

Quote:
From what you've written you sound like a paranoid who thinks the government is "out to get him." I wouldn't trust you with my morning newspaper.

Is accusing people of being paranoid your m.o.? This ties into my earlier claim that you are indeed projecting your insecurities on others. Merely questioning authority or the status quo does not make someone paranoid. As for your morning paper, few of us have interest in handling your copy of The Adventures of Tin Tin, despite its comedic tales of adventurism.

Quote:
In your eyes if someone is a polygrapher or works for the government, they have an evil agenda to attack you and all who take polygraphs. The fact is that hundreds of people pass polygraphs every year and, while I don't support their use, the horror and injustices you purport to take place aren't as widespread as you would like us all to believe.

You're actually correct here - hundreds, maybe thousands pass each year. The horrors and injustices aren't that widespread, but I don't think anyone here is saying that it's the end of the universe. The fact of the matter, a non-ignorable number of dreams are shattered because of a flawed machine. This is where we may differ: I find it unacceptable that otherwise qualified people miss out on a lifetime opportunity because a flawed machine said they're lying. People who served in the military, spent 10, 20 years preparing for such a career, qualified folks - all their dreams evaporated in an instant. This is the only country that uses polygraphs so seriously - it's something you'd expect to be used in Iran or North Korea - not America. A thorough background investigation conducted by good investigators will reveal anything the applicant has hid/is hiding. In many ways, the polygraph gives investigators a false sense of security that shouldn't exist.

Quote:
Yes, I don't believe polygraphy is a good means to an end. But, we've already seen examples of the kind of wayward thinking that you display, so you're certainly in no position to discuss ethics.

You ask why he calls you "high and mighty." When you speak like this, and engage in ad hominem attacks, you lose a tremendous deal of credibility. You seem to have something to say - try and ariculate yourself without attacking those who disagree/pose different views. You'd really be amazed what a bit of grace and patience would do for your credibility here and elsewhere.

Quote:
...If your goal is to educate and informa the public about the weak reliability of polygraphs, fine. If your goal is to lobby the government to end their use, fine. When you get to the point where you're encouraging people involved in an employment or clearance process to take active, dishonest, steps to try and beat the thing, you've crossed the line.

This is a matter of opinion. No one here wants unqualified people in positions of trust. No one. We all love this country. The information here is here for a couple of simple reasons: 1) put nervous minds at ease by demystifying a process that relies on ignorance to work; and 2) provide a means for more proactive people to ensure they pass when they should. As for malicious people relying on this info, give me a break. First, spies are usually turned, Aldrich Ames-style. Second, anyone who wants to beat the polygraph could look elsewhere to find out how to. This site is just a concentrated bastion of anti-polygraphy sentiment. The info is out there elsewhere.   

This reminds me of people who bemoan movies that have intricate terrorist plots - "Oh my, why would you make a movie like that and give the terrorists such an idea?!" 

Quote:
I'm curious, how do you feel about peopole who actually do have integrity issues beating the polygraph? Do you just support honest people beating the system or are you in favor of having shitbags get access to our national secrets?

See above. No one wants this country to be harmed. BUT we want it to do the right thing- and polygraphs are simply wrong as a matter of policy, stupid as a matter of course, and deeply flawed.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #70 - Mar 28th, 2006 at 9:10pm
EosJupiter wrote on Mar 28th, 2006 at 7:41pm:

PentaFed,

I have throughout any posting on this medium have never once advocated dishonesty. This website exists because of the outrageous behavior of polygraphers at all levels, (Local, State, Federal).  The machine has no scientific validity and in my honest opinion is used by certain agencies to weed out already chosen undesireables, at least by the agencies standard. These agencies can't stop the hiring / interview processes, but they can be selective and bias on who they want to hire.
And the weapon of choice they use is the polygraph.
Knowlege of countermeasures and the polygraph process guarantees that during a polygraph I know what the rules of engagement are. If the polygrapher just once steps out of line. I know what to do and how to do it. And the polygraphers now have to play by the rules, because they don't know who they are dealing with. But the fact that its less than 100% accurate makes it nothing more than an interrogation parlor trick. And to judge one person with a false positive in any setting is just wrong. And as far as the "Status Quo" for a set in stone system. The system is broke, the LE community can't get enough folks, the federal government (military, intelligence) can't get enough folks. So removing a useless procedure not only saves money but allows for a fairer evaluation process, based on facts not some fiction, produced by some readout of a worthless machine.  And if your such a non believer of the polygraph, then why are you here ? I question authority at every opportunity. You should try it ?? And again I state that reseaching polygraphy, countermeasures and non belief in the system is never wrong. Skepticism and dissent is what keeps a government from sliding into a police state. The first steps towards a police state begins when a system is created to remove undesireables from competing. Especially ones that only allow mindless minions who follow blindly to get hired. The best and brighest move on after they become disillusioned with this mindset. 
Tell me then what you do, or is your nice and safe govt. job the only thing you can do. But do continue posting as the heavy guns on this board have yet to chime in.
But they are coming.

First let me say that I'm just shivering in my shoes waiting for your "big guns"..ewwwwww! (PLEASE, spare us all the DRAMA!) I came to this site through a link from a law enforcement forum. Is your position that only those who should come here are those that will just buy hook, line, and sinker, every piece of crap put forth by someone who failed a clearance process? If that's your constituency here then you make yourselves totally irrelevant, regardless of anything else that happens. So just what countermeasures do you support, if not to be dishonest? Also, I have no problem with people speaking in generality, but is it your position that all or most polygraphers are sketchy, shady people who break the rules? As for what I "do", don't concern yourself with that. The only thing you need to know is that I've got plenty of experience with clearances, am well-educated, and have worked in government, non-profts, and the private-sector in both sensitive and non-sensitive occupations. Providing any more specific information to a person like you merely gives you latitude to make me or my job the target of your hostility here and allows you a free-pass to avoid facts and REAL issues. Nevermind me what I do, just stick with arguing the POINTS that have been raised. So far all I can see that you do is blindly defend anyone who comes on this site with anti-polygraph venom. I'll say it a fourth time: I do not support the use of polygraphs as a means to an end in employment or clearance. You can either accept that, or you not. I really don't care. But just because I dont accept them, doesnt mean I'm willing to excuse other unacceptable behavior displayed by applicants, nor am I willing to condone dishonest acts in order to interfere with the process. Your willingess to do so, speaks to YOUR integrity.

IP Logged

Senior User

Reply #71 - Mar 28th, 2006 at 9:17pm
Quote:

Those are the questions he claims from a previous clearance process, correct?

YES. THE SAME QUESTIONS THAT TIE INTO HIS FAILED 3RD PROCESS.  NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #72 - Mar 28th, 2006 at 9:30pm
Wallerstein wrote on Mar 28th, 2006 at 9:17pm:

YES. THE SAME QUESTIONS THAT TIE INTO HIS FAILED 3RD PROCESS.  NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION.

You're asking me to answer a question outside of the context in which they were asked, and without the benefit of having access to the other information. Your question is BOGUS. My earlier opinion stands. He should have answered whatever questions were posed to him during the process and THEN complained about them. You don't know what the circumstances were in that room, nor do I. You don't know what questions were going to asked during his last clearance process, so you your question begins with an unconfirmed premise.   You sit here as if you were in the room when the questions were asked. Who the F...K are you? LOL, people like you are not only amusing, but scary. Your question is like me asking you "ok, everyone knows that God doesn't exist, so how is going to church relevant to being spiritual?" You are truly BIZARRE, friend.

IP Logged

Senior User

Reply #73 - Mar 28th, 2006 at 9:47pm
Quote:

You're asking me to answer a question outside of the context in which they were asked, and without the benefit of having access to the other information. Your question is BOGUS. My earlier opinion stands. He should have answered whatever questions were posed to him during the process and THEN complained about them. You don't know what the circumstances were in that room, nor do I. You don't know what questions were going to asked during his last clearance process, so you your question begins with an unconfirmed premise.   You sit here as if you were in the room when the questions were asked. Who the F...K are you? LOL, people like you are not only amusing, but scary. Your question is like me asking you "ok, everyone knows that God doesn't exist, so how is going to church relevant to being spiritual?" You are truly BIZARRE, friend.

What is my unconfirmed premise?  I have simply asked 

How does Onesismus' refusal to posit guesses concerning girls that he works with constitute "refusing to answer details about his personal life?"   

Simple really.  Please do answer.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #74 - Mar 28th, 2006 at 10:01pm
antrella wrote on Mar 28th, 2006 at 9:07pm:
PentaFed - as a public service, I will pick apart your post.

The polygraph is hardly an "invetsigation." It is an interrogative tool used to divine information from the subject's own physiological responses. The very term "investigation" connotes rigorous, lengthy scrutiny. A polygraph lasts a few hours and can be beaten by those trained to beat it. That's not an investigation. As for radar detectors, they're legal in many states.

Is accusing people of being paranoid your m.o.? This ties into my earlier claim that you are indeed projecting your insecurities on others. Merely questioning authority or the status quo does not make someone paranoid. As for your morning paper, few of us have interest in handling your copy of The Adventures of Tin Tin, despite its comedic tales of adventurism.

You're actually correct here - hundreds, maybe thousands pass each year. The horrors and injustices aren't that widespread, but I don't think anyone here is saying that it's the end of the universe. The fact of the matter, a non-ignorable number of dreams are shattered because of a flawed machine. This is where we may differ: I find it unacceptable that otherwise qualified people miss out on a lifetime opportunity because a flawed machine said they're lying. People who served in the military, spent 10, 20 years preparing for such a career, qualified folks - all their dreams evaporated in an instant. This is the only country that uses polygraphs so seriously - it's something you'd expect to be used in Iran or North Korea - not America. A thorough background investigation conducted by good investigators will reveal anything the applicant has hid/is hiding. In many ways, the polygraph gives investigators a false sense of security that shouldn't exist.

You ask why he calls you "high and mighty." When you speak like this, and engage in ad hominem attacks, you lose a tremendous deal of credibility. You seem to have something to say - try and ariculate yourself without attacking those who disagree/pose different views. You'd really be amazed what a bit of grace and patience would do for your credibility here and elsewhere.

This is a matter of opinion. No one here wants unqualified people in positions of trust. No one. We all love this country. The information here is here for a couple of simple reasons: 1) put nervous minds at ease by demystifying a process that relies on ignorance to work; and 2) provide a means for more proactive people to ensure they pass when they should. As for malicious people relying on this info, give me a break. First, spies are usually turned, Aldrich Ames-style. Second, anyone who wants to beat the polygraph could look elsewhere to find out how to. This site is just a concentrated bastion of anti-polygraphy sentiment. The info is out there elsewhere.   

This reminds me of people who bemoan movies that have intricate terrorist plots - "Oh my, why would you make a movie like that and give the terrorists such an idea?!" 

See above. No one wants this country to be harmed. BUT we want it to do the right thing- and polygraphs are simply wrong as a matter of policy, stupid as a matter of course, and deeply flawed.

Let me first say I appreciate your coming back, even after telling me you wouldn't reespond to me again. But hey, what's one more contradiction, right? 1) No, the polygraph is one part of a full investigation into a person's background. 2) Hey, just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you. I agree. Projecting my insecurities? No, I don't believe the government, or anyone else for that matter, is out to get me. Questioning authority is fine. But there's a marked difference in the former and in being decidely ANTI-authority. Which are you? 3) I commiserate with those who have had issues with background processes. Life is rarely fair. I've had plenty of dreams shattered in my lifetime. I've experienced tremendous injustices. I encourage people to seek to change those injustices for the better. Where I generally disagree with some of those people is in how they go about it. I also encourage people to move on with their lives and do something else, and to take responsibility and ownership for their part of the failings.  This is a particular case where a man refused to do things the proper way, in my opinion. And, instead of taking ownership for the way he handled it, he and others pat him on the back. 4) The only thing I've offered here is my opiniuon and the reasoning I've based it on. Somehow, getting lectures on personal attacks from a man whose original response to me was to insult my understanding of the law, and then mock my typing and paragraph formatting on an internet bulletin, doens't carry a whole lot of credibilty either. Oh, and if you want to talk about credibilty, don't remove all your past postings when you are shown to be a self-contradicting, inconsistent, ignoramus. You have done little else here except to attack me personally. Your rantings have shown you to be someone who will blindly defend anyone and anything if it plays into your agenda. 5) Yes, it is a matter of opinion. Most everything that's been posted here is a matter of opinion. I accept  different opinion but that doens't mean I have to agree with them. One difference between you and I is on how we reach our opinions. We also have fundamental differences in how we  perceive and deal with authority. 6) I don't know how many times I need to say this but I DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE USE OF POLYGRAPHS FOR PURPOSES OF BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION. Is there something specific about that you don't get?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Rejection letter

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X