Normal Topic 3rd Poly Scheduled (Read 3510 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box LongWait
New User

3rd Poly Scheduled
Feb 27th, 2006 at 2:02am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I was scheduled for my 3rd CIA poly.  My last one, during my 2 day, was in the Spring of 2005.

1. Anyone have an idea why the long delay?
2. I know multiple CIA polys are common, but is a 3rd?
3.  I also have to have another security interview, is this standard?

Thanks.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box missnina
New User

Re: 3rd Poly Scheduled
Reply #1 - Mar 17th, 2006 at 5:02pm
I just had my 3rd poly and was scheduled for a personal interview as well.  My polygrapher said that it was common to schedule a personal interview on the 3rd, so that it makes you more comfortable in the poly.   

He also said that certain polygraphers specialize in 3rd polys.  I actually had a good experience this time around... it was lengthy, but they said my issues were "resolved".

Good luck!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box AngryinNY
New User

Re: 3rd Poly Scheduled
Reply #2 - Mar 20th, 2006 at 9:41pm
When I was applying I was scheduled for a third poly as well. I was furious since it was almost a year after my previous tests, and they didn't have the courtesy to notify me during that time that it would be such a long wait, and instead led me to believe it could be any day now.... The "personal interview" portion was a bizarre session in which I sat with photo albums from my trips abroad and flipped through telling this woman what I had done on each trip. (They said to bring pictures if you had them, to help jog your memory...) Anyway, the third poly went equally as bad as the first two, but I got in anyway. I've since left because I found the job boring and was still bitter after this awful experience! I did have the pleasure of lodging an official complaint about my polygraph experience from the "inside", and was issued a letter in which they at least admitted SOME fault in the conduct of the polygrapher.

IP Logged

3rd Poly Scheduled

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X