Normal Topic tester told me to lie-who can review it???? (Read 1112 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box sojbb
New User

tester told me to lie-who can review it????
Feb 18th, 2006 at 6:53pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Hi - I have modified this post to ask a direct question.

Who is available to to independently review (in Wisconsin) the video and results of my polygraph in the event that I can get them from the testing company?

The probation office arranged for the test, but I was required to pay $350 to have the test administered.

My original post :
First of all, I committed a crime during a blackout. I was directed to take a polygraph by the probation office in order to confirm my lack of memory. I confidently agreed.

Instead of being asked if I remembered or not, I was asked if the crime had happened. It did and I repeatedly (about 10 minutes worth) told the tester that I was sure that I did do the crime. The tester, however, instructed me to answer "NO" (as in I didn't do it) because I didn't remember. So I answered no and was determined to be "deceptive". 

There have been significant consequences as a result.

How can that be reliable? 

Note, I have no problem discussing what I did, but I figured that would be better as a less public discussion.
« Last Edit: Feb 19th, 2006 at 10:06pm by sojbb »  

IP Logged

tester told me to lie-who can review it????

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X