Normal Topic Read this site and passed!!! (Read 1459 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box donthatedgamehated
New User

Read this site and passed!!!
Feb 10th, 2006 at 9:32pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

First of all, I want to thank all of the people that posted their advice and experiences here. It was very helpful.

The admin here is 100% right. The CVSA is nothing but a interrogation.  They want you to admit your guilt.  The more you revise your background packet and the more the examiner makes changes. The least chances you have on passing.  Make sure everything you said on your packet matches your answers.

O.k, I took the CVSA test yesterday and I wouldn't have pass without the advice given here.  I was honest and upfront. I walked in their with a, "I DON"T GIVE A SH**! I DON'T GIVE A F*** ATTITUDE and it worked.  I was surprised when I passed the exam.  Previously, I failed the polygraph test and I was upfront like the CVSA.  I gave the same answers, and the CVSA is supposed to be more accurate. What a JOKE!

The key is also to be confident.  Answer the questions w/ confidence.  After all the questions are asked, they asked you if there is anything we missed. Feel confident and don't admit anything.  If you get a chance, let the examiner know how confident you are about the exam.   

I had a question where it was showed deception on the examiners laptop. The examiner brougth it up and re tested me 3 times on it and asked me question, but I stuck w/ my story. I must agree I was thinking hard about it because that question disqualified me from the police process for making  poor decision.  She then rephrased the question and I passed. I have 10 friend's who are in the law enforcement and they told me I am about 85% in. The next is Leutenant's interview. Wish me luck!!!

Think of relaxing views like the beaches, lakes, or anything that relaxes you.  Also, I receive an advice from my friend from the LAPD and he told me to eat a hearty meal before CVSA/Polygraph.  I guess it makes you full and you feel more relax and sleepy???

In summary, CVSA is an interrogation, be friends w/ examiner, but don't let your guard down, walk in their w/ a 'don't give a sh** attitude (answer YES/NO w/ confidence), think of relaxing views, let the examiner know you are confident w/ the results. eat a hearty meal, don't admit anything that you did not put on your background (it will just hurt you) because the revision of the packet is like deceiving the packet. 

Thanks to everybody who help. Good luck to the people taking the exam. 

IP Logged

Read this site and passed!!!

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X