Normal Topic CVSA disaster (Read 5796 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box newcomer
New User

CVSA disaster
Dec 24th, 2005 at 7:35am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Hi everyone,

I am new to this site.  Before I went to take my CVSA for a LE position I found your site and read what everyone had to say about it.   ???   

I want to share my experience with you.  I was a little nervous but was going to be telling the truth so, I thought I had nothing to worry about.  Boy, was I wrong.  I was found deceptive in a few areas.  1) IV drug use 2) selling drugs 3) fired from job.  These results blew me away.  I have never been fired from a job, this they can verify.  I have never sold drugs and have never used them IV. Cry   

My mother is a heroin user and my father is no better.  Could this have been what they were reading in my voice when they asked these questions?  I have worked my whole life to be nothing like them and now I feel that my dignity is under attack.  I am heart broken and confused any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box mustbaliar
Senior User

Re: CVSA disaster
Reply #1 - Dec 24th, 2005 at 2:00pm
The CVSA is more of a sham than polygraphy.  You probably understand this considering the result of your "test."  The fact that your parents were users is irrelevant.  These tests are bogus and wouldn't hold up to the slightest scientific scrutiny.  Probably your only recourse is to appeal the result.  Good luck.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box newcomer
New User

Reply #2 - Jan 6th, 2006 at 10:38pm
I started this thread.  Thank you for your reply it was greatly appreciated Cheesy  When I needed advice you gave it to me.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box jtaylor
New User

Reply #3 - Jan 9th, 2006 at 11:18pm
V would be happy to do a complimentary LVA interview with you on your case and provide you with the report on the results.   

If the findings are favorable, you could turn the report over to your prospective employer to assist your cause. We would be happy to chat with the prospective employer to discuss the technology and your results. 

If you are interested, please respond to jtaylor@v-lva.com. 

IP Logged

CVSA disaster

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X