Normal Topic Never even made it to the Poly! (Read 1084 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box vetteluv
New User

Never even made it to the Poly!
Dec 9th, 2005 at 7:26am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I've been going through the hiring process with a small P.D. for the past couple of weeks.  I aced the p.t. test, excelled at the oral board, and my background came up pretty clean with nothing but praise and accolades from former employers and supervisors.  I was told by my recruiter to disclose everything to him that I thought might be a hinderance, because if they find something out during the poly, that I would automatically be dq'd.  He said not worry because they could work with alot of things but I had to lay everything on the table.  I told him that I had done a couple of short steroid cycles and sold some prescription fat burners to a friend about a year ago.  The next day, there was a message on my machine saying that my poly had been called off and for me to call my recruiter at the p.d.  When I called him, he said that the police acadamy in my state would not certify anyone that ever illegally sold a controlled substance.  I was blown away!!!  I sold a few fat burner pills to a friend for $25 over a year ago and now I can never become a police officer in this state for the rest of my life.  You'd think I was a Columbian Drug Lord!  But it's all the same in the eyes of the Acadamy.  I had been reading from this site for about a week, if for nothing else than to educate myself about the polygraph process.  In hindsight, I wish I had just kept my mouth shut, gotten to the poly and used t.l.b.t.l.d. techniques to get through it.

IP Logged

Never even made it to the Poly!

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X