Normal Topic FHP poly and interview (Read 3760 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box louie
New User

FHP poly and interview
Nov 7th, 2005 at 8:37pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
hello. 
being scheduled for FHP polygraph test concerns me.
Not because i have done anything wrong in the past. but because i tried so many times in my local state and turned down for stupid reasons such as city preference, minor details of forgeting work experiance and the dates i lived with my parents or not. 
im 35 and been trying since i was 21, perhaps God didnt want it.  I since tried the FHP process and so far i am delighted with the results, i am scheduled for a polygraph but nervouse as i dont know what they will ask and would like. As a police officer or other potential worker to protect people,  i want to be prepared for what may arise. and i am doing my homework now. i do not want to go into to the test or interview for that matter unprepared.
a few questions-
1- on the outside i am a calm like stone individual, on the inside i get real nervouse, even on truethful answers.. will my severe nervousness look like im lieing?
2- if i dont know what types or questions asked, and i am honestly unsure of the answer, what will it show? hence, the reason i would like foreknowledge of what to expect.
3- im not trying to beat the system, i just want a fair chance as i lived my life perfectly for 35 years. what do you recomend?

does anyone know of the types of questions the INTERVIEW holds as well as teh polygraph?

5- do you think reading this forum and worrying too much on the test since i have nothign to hide is actually getting me worked up to the point i am over worried in which case, will show i am lieing ?
thanks to all!! God bless

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box polyfool
Especially Senior User

Re: FHP poly and interview
Reply #1 - Nov 8th, 2005 at 4:56am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
louie,

Don't even think of taking a polygraph without downloading and reading TLBTLD available free on this site. Pre-employment polygraph screening is not scientifically valid or reliable.

IP Logged

FHP poly and interview

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X