Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) MMPI 2 First 75 Questions out of 567 Psych Exam (Read 983691 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box JOHN LESTER M. BARICUATRO

Re: MMPI 2 First 75 Questions out of 567 Psych Exam
Reply #555 - Feb 20th, 2020 at 10:23am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
@ ThugCop

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Sanaro

Reply #556 - Mar 18th, 2021 at 7:28pm
Quote:
this test is a joke I've taken it 25 years ago and "passed" Some friends and I went to another city took the test as police applicants again and "Messed" with it they passed us all again... Also, when cop's boss's are pissed and we havent broken "P&P"  they can send us again. I was sent and I  asked the guy giving the test if I was "ok" to go back to work.He said yes by the way l.o.l. I say the best way is to go in and be truthful if you fail and your a police officer you get disability. lmao should have "F ed" with them and gone home.   Cheesy Tongue

Sorry, but you completely fabricated the law enforcement application portion of your (yes, 10 year old) post.

The MMPI is not scored on individual answers to individual questions.  Each question is included in one of the validity scales.  For example, question 1, 15, 30, 45...every 15th question is on the L "lie" scale.

The key to the scales depends on the statistical evaluation of millions of test scores.  They end up with an average score, over the millions of tests, for each scale.  Your score for each scale is measured against the key.  Do you fall in the 1st Standard Deviation (or 2nd SD - it depends on what industry is conduction the test)?  If you do then 67% of all people tested fall within your range.  If you attempt to give the answer you think they are looking for on individual questions its very likely you will test outside the acceptable range and be rejected.

For law enforcement the scales are made up of the millions of people who have applied for law enforcement positions and taken the MMPI.  Because that experimental group is a sub-group of the general population its normal scale is somewhat different.  You have to test within the 1st SD of that sub-group.

BTW:  I'm using Standard Deviation loosely here.  It is a normal measurement technique used in statistics but an industry might choose some other method of scoring a validity scale.  But the general theory still holds - trying to outguess the test based on individual test answers will usually backfire.  Its the overall score, not answers to individual questions, that count.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Verax

Reply #557 - Sep 25th, 2021 at 7:23pm
Using Tor Browser, you can download or complete online and score all 567 questions of the MMPI-2:

http://ryyugl2elgkals45rdljgne76ws5lsicuspesqmoz5nplxn4w6l355id.onion/mmpi.htm

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
MMPI 2 First 75 Questions out of 567 Psych Exam

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X