Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) MMPI 2 First 75 Questions out of 567 Psych Exam (Read 1095253 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box KO

Re: MMPI 2 First 75 Questions out of 567 Psych Exam
Reply #540 - Nov 23rd, 2018 at 3:49pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
The test is designed to help mental health professionals tailor treatment using the patient’s strengths and weaknesses found in the results and also to clarify diagnoses. I’m glad it’s used to keep mentally unfit people out of law enforcement. The fewer untrustworthy,narcissistic, antisocial people we get off the force the safer the rest of us will be. I believe those people are few and far between and the majority of LEOs are wonderful people. People who would cheat have no place on th force. I think it should given to recruits before they start boot camp.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Deidre Daniels

Reply #541 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 11:23am
Any interpretation?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box arianne ross

Reply #542 - Feb 19th, 2019 at 7:23pm
hey please send me all the questions @arianne.spanky@gmail.com Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Happy11

Reply #543 - Feb 25th, 2019 at 1:39pm
MMPI wrote on Sep 22nd, 2007 at 9:11pm:
The questions are published in these books:

Development and Use of the Mmpi-2 Content Scales
Authors: James N. Butcher, John R. Graham
ISBN: 0816618178

MMPI-2. Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2: Manual for administration, scoring, and interpretation
Authors:  John R. Graham, Yossef S. Ben-Porath, Auke Tellegen, Grant Dahlstrom, Beverly Kaemmer James N. Butcher

The scales (needed for scroring) are in these books:

MMPI-2: Assessing Personality and Psychopathology
Author: John R. Graham
ISBN:  0195060687 (1st edition), 0195079221 (2nd edition), 0195114817 (3rd edition), 0195168062 (4th edition)

MMPI-2. Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2: Manual for administration, scoring, and interpretation
Authors:  John R. Graham, Yossef S. Ben-Porath, Auke Tellegen, Grant Dahlstrom, Beverly Kaemmer James N. Butcher
(Same as above, has questions and scales - can be hard to find and expensive!)

----

The questions are posted here, so all you need to undersand the MMPI-2 is the "MMPI-2: Assessing Personality and Psychopathology" book.  The older editions can be found for under $25.

Thank s for your information.  I will appreciate if you please send all the questions to me by the email mchengzhu@gmail.com

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box hafizzan suzaidy

Reply #544 - Apr 5th, 2019 at 9:31am
how we can interprate this.
have a manual
can send to me

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box T

Reply #545 - May 31st, 2019 at 12:00pm
If you're still here, can you please send me this information. My address is ttayl016@fiu.edu

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box BRIAN CHARLES

Reply #546 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 12:18pm
ANYONE WHO HAVE A MMPI-2 MANUAL PDF QUESTIONS OUT OF 567. CAN I PLEASE IN YOU TO EMAIL AT MY GMAIL ACCOUNT "charlesacio08@gmail.com" this  a great help for me thank you very much!!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Chris.pga.tour

Reply #547 - Jun 6th, 2019 at 4:08pm
Oh man this is awesome bro can you send me all the rest and advice I'm going in for a disability hearing I'm a military vet with PTSD and my friends from army tell me this test is bullshit. I wanna get a leg up. C.esslinger@live.com

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box dont sue me pls

Reply #548 - Jun 21st, 2019 at 1:10am
At the request of an attorney for the copyright holder of the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2 (MMPI-2), the full set of MMPI-2 assessment questions, which had been listed here, has been removed. -- AntiPolygraph.org Administrator, 5 May 2021
« Last Edit: May 5th, 2021 at 5:48am by Administrator »  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box JimBob

Reply #549 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 3:10pm
Do you have the rest of the questions, please.  Thank you.  Email to above, please.  Thank you.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box MMPI2

Reply #550 - Aug 30th, 2019 at 6:47am
Nowadays  the MMPI2-RF is used because it's a shortened version. About half of the number of questions, but the same ones, just slightly different scoring. I believe the old scoring script out there on the internet in the past few years already had the shortened version.

Keep in mind that departments nowadays are moving away from MMPI2, although the less modern ones still use it. It's relatively easy to play around with since it is so well established. It's also relatively easy to beat it any which way one wants and get a job offer without ever having to have an in person interview with a psychologist. Precisely because of the over-reliance on the results and norms. If it's a multiple choice test, it can always be beaten without detection.

The Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2 Restructured Form (MMPI-2-RF), published in 2008, is a 338–item self-report measure linked conceptually and empirically to modern theories and models of psychopathology and personality.

The people who keep asking for the test to be emailed don't seem to be able to use Google. Or to even bother reading this thread's earlier posts. Lazy.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box MMPI2

Reply #551 - Oct 30th, 2019 at 8:04pm

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ireine

Reply #552 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 11:55pm
Dear Thug,
Please send me the rest of the test's questions. It would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Ireine
ireineroosdy@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Diane L Cole

Reply #553 - Jan 3rd, 2020 at 6:33pm
Can you send me the answer to the first 75 questions along with the other questions and their answeres plesase.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box JOHN LESTER M. BARICUATRO

Reply #554 - Feb 20th, 2020 at 10:23am
@ ThugCop

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
MMPI 2 First 75 Questions out of 567 Psych Exam

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X