Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 38 ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) MMPI 2 First 75 Questions out of 567 Psych Exam (Read 1095441 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box young2pro

Re: MMPI 2 First 75 Questions out of 567 Psych Exam
Reply #375 - Jul 11th, 2011 at 12:12pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I am taking the test for employment and so much is riding on my results I want to be as prepared as possible. Can you e-mail the rest of the test.
My EMAIL address is young2pro@yahoo.com
please please please send anything you can.
Thanks again!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box pistolpete
New User

Reply #376 - Jul 15th, 2011 at 11:16pm
I am supposed to take it here inTexas, so I can get certified as a bodyguard. So, I have to shell out hundereds of dollars, so I can Maybe make $15.00 an hour, such BULLSHIT !!!icemanjs1213 wrote on Jun 16th, 2011 at 5:11pm:
this test is absolute bullshit.  i have taken it 5 times and each time a different way because the first time i failed.  no matter how you answer youre lying, either to make yourself look good or to keep yourself from looking bad.

i have a graduate degree, have gone through several local and federal law enforcement internships, dont do drugs, break the law, any of that and have had excellent reports from all my jobs. this test is useless and a waste of time.  it should be banned

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Bingo

Reply #377 - Jul 16th, 2011 at 10:44pm
Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2 (MMPI-2) Online Test Resources (for Education and Entertainment Only!)

MMPI-2 Online Test with Scoring (minor scoring errors may exist, but T scores should still be accurate):

http://www.mindfithypnosis.com/articles/mmpr2-online-test.shtml

The test is designed for individual's age 18 and older. The test is scored by computer, but results obtained by the online test and the explanations of the scores are for self-awareness and entertainment only. Results Analysis will not compare in depth or accuracy to those interpreted by a qualified mental health professional that has had extensive training in MMPI-2 interpretation.

Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI-2) Simple Interpretive Guide for Different Scale Ranges, Definitions of Results:
http://truthsilo.com/stds/MMPI-2Interpretation.pdf

A Listing of MMPI-2 Basic, Content and Supplementary Scales plus Items
http://truthsilo.com/stds/Dalton-Appendices.htm

MMPI-2 Books
http://www.lunaticrant.com/mmpi/

"The Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI) was developed in the late 1930's by psychologist Starke R. Hathaway and psychiatrist J.C. McKinley at the University of Minnesota. Today, it is one of the most researched psychological tests in existence. The MMPI is not a perfect test, but it remains a valuable tool in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness. It is also often used in legal cases, including criminal defense and custody disputes. The test has also been used as screening instrument for certain professions, especially high risk jobs.

Lying or attempting to trick the MMPI-2 is extremely hard to do which is why it is used so extensively by employers.  The easiest solution is, if you are not doing so well on a certain score section within the test results, is to change your skills and abilities in that category.  Changing who you are, at the core of your Sub Conscious mind, becomes reflected in your attitudes and beliefs that are picked up on the MMPI.

The bottom line is you need to change who you are.  While some people might adopt the attitude ‘I am not changing who I am', the majority of people who either want to or are successful accept that creating new skills and abilities is just part of your personal and business growth.  A personality trait is seen as just another skill, just as you may need to learn some accounting skills, sometimes you may need to learn how to control anger or move from a negative to a positive outlook of the things that happen in your life. Personalities are dynamic and can change in time in response to the environment.”

Author(s):

Restandardization Committee: James N. Butcher, PhD; W. Grant Dahlstrom,PhD; John R. Graham, PhD; Auke Tellegen, PhD; and  Beverly Kaemmer, Coordinator for The University of Minnesota Press

* Administration: Paper-and-pencil, CD, or computer administration
      Administer to: Individuals 18 years and older
      Completion Time: 60-90 minutes (567 true/false items)
      Reading Level: 5 grade (Lexile average), 4.6 grade (Flesch-Kincaid)
   * Qualification level: C-Level
    * Publication Date: 1989, revised 2001
    * Language: Spanish, French for Canada, Hmong

Relevant to a range of contemporary applications, the MMPI-2 instrument remains the most widely used and widely researched test  of adult psychopathology. Used by clinicians to assist with the diagnosis of mental disorders and the selection of appropriate treatment methods, the MMPI-2 test continues to help meet the assessment needs of mental health professionals in an ever-changing environment. 

The MMPI-2 test’s contemporary normative sample and extensive research base help make it the gold standard in assessment for a  wide variety of settings. The test can be used to help:

* Assess major symptoms of social and personal maladjustment.
    * Identify suitable candidates for high-risk public safety positions.
    * Give a strong empirical foundation for a clinician's expert testimony.
    * Assess medical patients and design effective treatment strategies, including chronic pain management.
    * Evaluate participants in substance abuse programs and select appropriate treatment approaches.
    * Support college and career counseling recommendations.
    * Provide valuable insight for marriage and family counseling.

Norms

The MMPI-2 normative samples consist of 1,138 males and1,462 females from diverse geographic regions and communities across the United States. Individuals between the ages of 18 and 80 were recruited for inclusion in the samples. The revised MMPI-2 Manual for Administration, Scoring and Interpretation describes the distributions of age, geographic location, ethnic origin, educational attainment, marital status, occupation, and income level in the male and female samples.

Scales

Validity Scales
? - Cannot Say (reported as a raw score only, not plotted)
VRIN - Variable Response Inconsistency
TRIN - True Response Inconsistency
F - Infrequency
FB - Back F
FP - Infrequency–Psychopathology
FBS - Symptom Validity Scale
L - Lie
K - Correction
S - Superlative Self-Presentation
Superlative Self-Presentation Subscales
S1 - Beliefs in Human Goodness
S2 - Serenity
S3 - Contentment with Life
S4 - Patience/Denial of Irritability
S5 - Denial of Moral Flaws

Clinical Scales
1 Hs - Hypochondriasis
2 D - Depression
3 Hy - Hysteria
4 Pd - Psychopathic Deviate
5 Mf - Masculinity–Femininity
6 Pa - Paranoia
7 Pt - Psychasthenia
8 Sc - Schizophrenia
9 Ma - Hypomania
0 Si - Social Introversion

Restructured Clinical (RC) Scales
(Extended Score Report)
RCd - dem - Demoralization
RC1 - som - Somatic Complaints
RC2 - lpe - Low Positive Emotions
RC3 - cyn - Cynicism
RC4 - asb - Antisocial Behavior
RC6 - per - Ideas of Persecution
RC7 - dne - Dysfunctional Negative Emotions
RC8 - abx - Aberrant Experiences
RC9 - hpm - Hypomanic Activation

Clinical Subscales

(Extended Score Report and The Minnesota Reports)
Harris-Lingoes Subscales
D1 - Subjective Depression
D2 - Psychomotor Retardation
D3 - Physical Malfunctioning
D4 - Mental Dullness
D5 - Brooding
Hy1 - Denial of Social Anxiety
Hy2 - Need for Affection
Hy3 - Lassitude-Malaise
Hy4 - Somatic Complaints
Hy5 - Inhibition of Aggression
Pd1 - Familial Discord
Pd2 - Authority Problems
Pd3 - Social Imperturbability
Pd4 - Social Alienation
Pd5 - Self-Alienation
Pa1 - Persecutory Ideas
Pa2 - Poignancy
Pa3 - Naiveté
Sc1 - Social Alienation
Sc2 - Emotional Alienation
Sc3 - Lack of Ego Mastery, Cognitive
Sc4 - Lack of Ego Mastery, Conative
Sc5 - Lack of Ego Mastery, Defective Inhibition
Sc6 - Bizarre Sensory Experiences
Ma1 - Amorality
Ma2 - Psychomotor Acceleration
Ma3 - Imperturbability
Ma4 - Ego Inflation
Social Introversion Subscales
Si1 - Shyness/Self-Consciousness
Si2 - Social Avoidance
Si3 - Alienation – Self and Others

Content Scales
(Extended Score Report, The Minnesota Reports, and Criminal Justice and Correctional Report)
ANX - Anxiety
FRS - Fears
OBS - Obsessiveness
DEP - Depression
HEA - Health Concerns
BIZ - Bizarre Mentation
ANG - Anger
CYN - Cynicism
ASP - Antisocial Practices
TPA - Type A
LSE - Low Self-Esteem
SOD - Social Discomfort
FAM - Family Problems
WRK - Work Interference
TRT - Negative Treatment Indicators

Content Component Scales

(Extended Score Report and The Minnesota Reports)
Fears Subscales
FRS1 - Generalized Fearfulness
FRS2 - Multiple Fears
Depression Subscales
DEP1 - Lack of Drive
DEP2 - Dysphoria
DEP3 - Self-Depreciation
DEP4 - Suicidal Ideation
Health Concerns Subscales
HEA1 - Gastrointestinal Symptoms
HEA2 - Neurological Symptoms
HEA3 - General Health Concerns
Bizarre Mentation Subscales
BIZ1 - Psychotic Symptomatology
BIZ2 - Schizotypal Characteristics
Anger Subscales
ANG1 - Explosive Behavior
ANG2 - Irritability
Cynicism Subscales
CYN1 - Misanthropic Beliefs
CYN2 - Interpersonal Suspiciousness
Antisocial Practices Subscales
ASP1 - Antisocial Attitudes
ASP2 - Antisocial Behavior
Type A Subscales
TPA1 - Impatience
TPA2 - Competitive Drive
Low Self-Esteem Subscales
LSE1 - Self-Doubt
LSE2 - Submissiveness
Social Discomfort
SOD1 - Introversion
SOD2 - Shyness
Family Problems
FAM1 - Family Discord
FAM2 - Familial Alienation
Negative Treatment Indicators
TRT1 - Low Motivation
TRT2 - Inability to Disclose

Supplementary Scales
(Extended Score Report, The Minnesota Reports, and Criminal Justice and Correctional Report)
Personality Psychopathology Five Scales (PSY-5)
AGGR - Aggressiveness
PSYC - Psychoticism
DISC - Disconstraint
NEGE - Negative Emotionality/Neuroticism
INTR - Introversion/Low Positive Emotionality
Broad Personality Characteristics
A - Anxiety
R - Repression
Es - Ego Strength
Do - Dominance
Re - Social Responsibility
Generalized Emotional Distress
Mt - College Maladjustment
PK - Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder–Keane
MDS - Marital Distress
Behavioral Dyscontrol
Ho - Hostility
O-H - Overcontrolled Hostility
MAC-R - MacAndrew–Revised
AAS - Addiction Admission
APS - Addiction Potential
Gender Role
GM - Gender Role – Masculine
GF - Gender Role – Feminine

Special Indices
Welsh Code
F–K Dissimulation Index
Percent True and Percent False
Average Profile Elevation

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Dr. MCMI

Reply #378 - Jul 19th, 2011 at 9:05pm
Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory III (MCMI-III) Question Items

http://truthsilo.com/stds/MCMI-III.htm

Does anyone know where the MCMI test manual or scoring keys can be found? Better yet, anyone know if someone made a working script of the test (like there is for the MMPI2)?

And does anyone know where one can take for free the full and latest version of the 16PF along with a detailed score breakdown?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Aro2220

Reply #379 - Jul 28th, 2011 at 6:29am
I heard the term "MMPI-2" mentioned so I googled it and arrived here. I didn't know anything about the test, and probably still don't, but it seems like it asks you a lot of questions that have slight references to other questions.

I'd have to see the entire list of questions to really match everything up but when you say you are liking a certain type of thing but then say you dislike it when it is worded differently, I think the test is designed to pick up on that. 

Any one question pair might be excused by having a strange case reason why they could both be the way you said they were or perhaps it was an honest mistake or you didn't understand the question, etc. If it was just one 'super' question you could always argue it away.

But over 500+ questions if you are being consistently inconsistent...the probability of that being a fluke gets very, very, very small and so psychologists are going to infer that you are lying. And probably rightly so.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box salteigne

Reply #380 - Jul 29th, 2011 at 5:22pm
Here is  the 15 items of the scale "lie" you MUST answer true
16. Once in a while I think of things too bad to talk about.
29. At times I feel like swearing.
41. I do not always tell the truth.
51. I do not read every editorial in the newspaper every day.
77. Once in a while I put off until tomorrow what I ought to do today.
93. Sometimes when I am not well I am irritable.
102. I get angry sometimes.
107. My table manners are not quite as good at home as when I am out in company.
123. If I could get into the movies without paying and be sure I was not seen, I would probably do it.
139. I would rather win than lose in a game.
153. I like to know some important people because it makes me feel important.
203. I gossip a little at times.
232. Sometimes in elections, I vote for people about whom I know very little.
260. Once in a while, I laugh at a dirty joke.

It take me a lot of hours to list this "lie scale" so if you have 
"tips" to succes this fu**** test please give me

IP Logged

Reply #381 - Jul 29th, 2011 at 5:47pm
Oups
I forget one
183. I do not like everyone I know.

sorry

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box chet

Reply #382 - Aug 5th, 2011 at 6:14pm
Dear Mr.thug cop,
I will really appreciate it and it will be a big help and assistance if you could send us the full MMI 2 question cause we will have to get one for psychological asessment.thanks

IP Logged

Reply #383 - Aug 5th, 2011 at 6:34pm
Quote:
Dear Mr.thug cop,
I will really appreciate it and it will be a big help and assistance if you could send us the full MMI 2 question cause we will have to get one for psychological asessment.thanks

http://www.hypnoticmp3.com/articles/mmpr2-online-test.shtml

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box jacob

Reply #384 - Aug 30th, 2011 at 1:16pm
All 567 questions to the MMPI-2 can be found at hynoticmp3.com. You can also take the test for free!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Bella

Reply #385 - Sep 1st, 2011 at 7:56pm
My question is about the question "Do you like archery and stamp collecting?" I took this exam without issue and answered no when I got this question, however I do like archery, used to participate, and do collect stamps. What is the intention of this question? No I did not lie on other questions, this one just concerned me because how many people really do like archery and stamp collecting? It seemed like a "loaded" question. What was the intention of this specific question? Huh

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box justified

Reply #386 - Sep 20th, 2011 at 2:28pm
@Palerider - love, LoVe, LOVE your post! Unbelievable that people actually think it's ok to manipulate their answers on this test! Just what I want...law enforcement personnel with absolutely NO INTEGRITY!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Freud101

Reply #387 - Oct 2nd, 2011 at 5:12am
@Bella – "Do you like archery and stamp collecting?" is not part of the MMPI items. The MMPI items have true/false responses. I don’t know what test you took, but it must have been a different one. Either way, don’t overthink such questions, unless of course you really know what they are measuring. Otherwise, just pick whatever your first instinct tells you, move on, and don’t worry about it.

@justified – The test asks people to answer the questions as they want, making a point that there are no wrong or right answers. So if someone answers a question a certain way, then that is who they are, and it will show in the results. The results of course may or may not be what the test-designers intended; however, that is a true reflection of the test itself and not the test-taker. The only ones manipulating someone and being dishonest are the test designers. Just like the polygraph, the test only works if a subject has no idea what is really going on, and is too ignorant/uneducated to see through the deception. Once the inner-workings are exposed, the testing instrument becomes irrelevant.

What would you rather have an applicant do, say to the psychologist: Gee, I’m sorry, but this test does not apply to me and the results are irrelevant as I know too much about it. That’s the truth, but sometimes some things are best not said. Any test can be gamed, especially one based on pseudo-science with ambiguous questions.

On another note, psychological tests have nothing to do with integrity, nor does the polygraph.

As a wise Russian once said: “In most cases, people, even the most vicious, are much more naive and simple-minded than we assume them to be. And this is true of ourselves too.”

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box roguecop#9

Reply #388 - Oct 9th, 2011 at 3:16pm
this test is a joke I've taken it 25 years ago and "passed" Some friends and I went to another city took the test as police applicants again and "Messed" with it they passed us all again... Also, when cop's boss's are pissed and we havent broken "P&P"  they can send us again. I was sent and I  asked the guy giving the test if I was "ok" to go back to work.He said yes by the way l.o.l. I say the best way is to go in and be truthful if you fail and your a police officer you get disability. lmao should have "F ed" with them and gone home.   Cheesy Tongue

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box watersmart
New User

Reply #389 - Oct 12th, 2011 at 7:19am
The poly-graph test is designed for truth telling, which leads to ones integrity. Great test. I had a past, took the exam, was truthful - and hired. The US MARSHALL uses a psych evaluation similar to the mmpi2. I passed it along with 2 others in the Dallas area, out of 800-900 test takers. Pretty good odds, not really. I feel I was intelligent in passing. I was passionate in my desire. Honest and open minded. 4 Years later, I'm divorced and alienated from my child, because of a mmpi2 test. I learned recently, they can be swayed in there results. There's a recent publishing of a guide or standard, which psychologists and shrinks use to validate their practices. It has been determined in some 4th edition, of this publishing, the mmpi2 is not an accurate or reliable test for evaluation. Its too subjective and is very harmful to innocent people. I disagreed with some of the questions and did not answer them, and was determined to be elusive and nconsistent. Lost my visitation rights. I have NO criminal record and was a member of a US Intelligence agency. Makes a person wonder what is real and not real. I was an outstanding and committed employee, and service member to our nation. Volunteered in at least 3 non profit organizations. I wish I could look at those questions again. That exam cost me over a thousand dollars to take, stole over 7 years of my child's relationship with me, and continues to this day. I would like to figure out where or how I went wrong in my assessment without spending over fifteen grand.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 38
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
MMPI 2 First 75 Questions out of 567 Psych Exam

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X