Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) DEA and Anal Pad (Read 20636 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ray
Senior User

Re: DEA and Anal Pad
Reply #15 - Jan 22nd, 2005 at 6:41am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Quote:
Did they forge a post in support of the polygraph??

No Jeff, they forge a post which would support the anti-polygraph position.    

Anxiety and Dimas - Thanks for jumping in with your generalized, personal attacks.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box dimas
Especially Senior User

Reply #16 - Jan 22nd, 2005 at 9:31am
Ray wrote on Jan 22nd, 2005 at 6:41am:

ummm...   who is "they"?   

It looks to me that you are not reading this properly and perhaps need to read it again to understand the post.

Anxiety and Dimas - Thanks for jumping in with your generalized, personal attacks.

My attack was not generalized, as it is pretty hard to make a generalized/personal attack.  It was directed from A to B with a specific criticism of the person's spelling ability.  

Yes, I did attack this person and would do it again and again.  
Why?  Simple, if someone in this law enforcement field considers himself enough of an educated professional to decide the fate of applicants/parolees/criminals through their "intense training and knowledge of human physiology" then I would hope that they were at least smart enough to properly spell DAMN; a word that is used very regularly in America.

From your post it appears that you have read my posts before and if you had bothered to actually understand what you have read you would have realized that I am both for and against the use of polygraphs and have often stated how valuable they are as an investigative/interrogation tool in LE, but a person's life should not be decided solely  on the results of the poly.

Therefore, I am merely attacking this individual for his incompetence and not because he is a polygrapher.  

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly, because you tread on my dreams."&&

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Jeffery
Very Senior User

Reply #17 - Jan 22nd, 2005 at 4:03pm

Why would somebody against the polygraph forge a post being against the polygraph?  There is enough truthful evidence against the polygraph that there would be no need to forge it.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box anxietyguy
Very Senior User

Reply #18 - Jan 22nd, 2005 at 4:32pm

My post was not personalized, rather directed toward all polygraphers so don't take it too personal I dislike all of you equally.

IP Logged

DEA and Anal Pad

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X