Normal Topic Phoenix Pd (Read 2017 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box tfranks
New User

Phoenix Pd
Dec 7th, 2004 at 2:11am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Does anyone know anything about the Phoenix Pd Poly test?

method? style of examine? Pass/fail policies etc.?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box dimas
Especially Senior User

Re: Phoenix Pd
Reply #1 - Dec 7th, 2004 at 4:08am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I believe it is just like any other PD test.  Nothing special.

Either way Arizona is somehwat odd in that it capped a lot of it's allowance for drug use of law enforcment officers and has specific limits such as cannot have used marijuana more than 10 times or something of that nature.  This could be a problem if you have used a drug and what the definition of the the polygrapher is per use of said drug.

Example:  You got stoned one day with your friends back in highschool = 1 use 

or
You got stoned with your friends one day and each puff is considered a use = 15 uses and you are DISQUALIFIED!

Ask yourself this very important question.  DO I REALLY WANT TO WEAR A FULL POLICE UNIFORM WITH A VEST AND STAND OUT ON A STREET AND DIRECT TRAFFIC IN 110 degree heat for a measly 20 dollars an hour?

Heck I don't think I would even want to get out of my cruiser and issue a ticket with that heat up there.

Better yet that academy is in the DESERT!  That means running in the DESERT! with the HEAT Cry

anyway, be honest and you may or may not get in.  The choice to use countermeasures is yours and yours alone to make.  But please don't lie about your past and use countermeasures to cover it up.  Remember there is a fine line that differentiates us from the criminals and Polygraphers (sorry, just had to put that in there for kicks) and once you cross it your integrity will never be the same.

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly, because you tread on my dreams."&&

IP Logged

Phoenix Pd

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X