Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) so cops do lie, smoke pot, and speed on roads (Read 20309 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Sergeant1107
God Member

Re: so cops do lie, smoke pot, and speed on roads
Reply #15 - Jan 30th, 2009 at 10:35am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Quote:
NEVER feel like you can speak to a cop and expect them to tell the truth.  What sucks about law enforcement is they feel entitled to manipulate your statements in order to obtain a conviction.  There is something very wrong in a country that tolerates these antics to "make a case".  If you cannot be convicted by actual facts and the police need to manipulate your statements to convict, we are all in serious trouble.  Moral of the story, NEVER MAKE A STATEMENT TO POLICE, take the 5th and demand an attorney.  I don't care if the police are asking you what time it is just smile and move on.  People make the mistake of thinking they can tell their story to police and be set free.  Expect your words to bite you later and no judge ever doubts law enforcement.  I am moving to Mexico, at least in Mexico it is well known cops are crooks and you can cut a cash deal and walk away from most crimes.  Cops are just bad boys who want to beat people up legally......we are in serious trouble in this country, in this police state. Cheesy

I would have hoped that anyone who revived a four-year-old threat would have had something interesting or at least intelligent to write.

I hope it didn't take you too long to find a post sufficiently peripheral to your planned rant before you could post.

Lorsque vous utilisez un argumentum ad hominem, tout le monde sait que vous êtes intellectuellement faillite.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box missmiami

Reply #16 - Feb 23rd, 2012 at 7:56am
My cousin is a cop for chicago police department and he does a great job of dealing with scum bags. Now my problem is that other cops like schiller park, and melrose park act like big assholes! Wtf is their problem? They think that just because they are LEOs they can talk shit oh and wait one of them called my brother a black person. Well for ur info he's hispanic you dumb shit and yeah ama act trashy because you don't deserve my respect. Its pigs like you who make me sick. And for those of you who actually serve and protect keep up the good work, you guys and girls deserve a raise. Yes you are assholes when you need to be but at least you are not crooked or racist. And for those of you who are letting you know, "whites" are now starting to be the minorities so keep it up racism isn't going to get you anywhere! Angry

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box NSA_hopeful
New User

Reply #17 - Mar 23rd, 2012 at 4:37pm
Cops do lie, smoke pot, and speed on roads like Rebecca Black.

IP Logged

New User

Reply #18 - Mar 28th, 2012 at 7:00pm
One cop that I knew was really into Cadbury Eggs, which are terrible for you, per today's XKCD.

http://xkcd.com/1035/

How on God's green earth could anyone ever even plausibly consume garbage such as these.

Holy shit.  Three of those candies would probably make me puke my guts out whilst feelin' pretty wasted the rest of the day.

Who on earth would even for a moment consider scrambing one of these -- a hobby for folks who Do aspire to diabetes.

http://xkcd.com/1033/

So like, a Cadbury egg is a dessert item that tastes bad.

To determine the absolute value or worth of a dessert and/or snack treat, we much consult modern philosophy.

http://xkcd.com/965/

1. Desserts must taste awesome.

==These eggs do not taste awesome.

2. Desserts must not have sugary goo.

==Sugary goo is gross and sugary goo is present in Cadburys.

I can probably think of more.

Anyway, back to the cops.

Typically, one would consider that cops consume donuts.

Asshole cops consume Cadbury eggs.  I posit this because Cadbury eggs leave one with a horrible, disgusting sensation that stays throughout the day.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box stefano
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Mar 28th, 2012 at 10:00pm
I am not comfortable with using the forum for cop bashing. The issue at hand is the inequities of the polygraph.

IP Logged

New User

Reply #20 - Mar 29th, 2012 at 3:37am
Quote:
I am not comfortable with using the forum for cop bashing. The issue at hand is the inequities of the polygraph.

I apologize for my self being at the source of what must, at the present, be a very uneasy chill in the room and I am sorry to have sent the level of integrity inherent to this forum as far south as they've gone.

I promise to stop playing around so much here. Mmmkay?
« Last Edit: Mar 29th, 2012 at 5:11am by NSA_hopeful »  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box pailryder
Especially Senior User

Reply #21 - Mar 29th, 2012 at 12:00pm
Quote:
The issue at hand is the inequities of the polygraph

Indeed, I thought the issue was the abolition of polygraph, not merely correcting the inequities.

No good social purpose can be served by inventing ways of beating the lie detector or deceiving polygraphers.   David Thoreson Lykken

IP Logged

so cops do lie, smoke pot, and speed on roads

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X