Normal Topic Research on the Perfect Polygraph? (Read 943 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Red
New User

Research on the Perfect Polygraph?
Oct 23rd, 2004 at 8:05am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
For some time I have pondered why our Government or even the Private-sector has not yet come up with a fullproof Polygraph test. I have one strong theory on why this has not been accomplished (or maybe it has) which I will share with you later. Don't we posess the knowledge and the knowhow to look at the brain in our current day in age? Doesn't are brain tell you exactly what to say everytime you speak? Don't we have a machine called Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) today that can examine the movement of our brain when you think or even if you think differently then a "normal" person does? Doesn't your brain tell you to lie or tell you to speak the truth? Why can we not design something using MRI technology and brain waves? I'm sure there are some very smart people out there that could design this type of a Polygraph. Maybe I am wrong and am in need of some education. Perhaps there is somebody in these forums that could shed some light on this subject for me. Now to my reason why I believe nothing like the "MRI Polygraph" hasn't been developed yet. Why would the "system" want to develope a fullproof lie detector testing proceedure? Why would the "system" want to lose the billions of dollars genterated each year in YOUR taxes? Why would the "system want to put hundreds of thousands if not millions of people out of work from the Judicial courts? These are the retoricle quesitons I am asking in reguards to my reason I do NOT think reseach has been done on perfecting the Polygraph test. Please forgive my spelling I dont have spell checker on my computer. Thanks for reading this is my first ever post on any forum. I just watched a deal on dateline on a accuse sex offender who was wrongly accused and I was really taken over this story, this promted me to write this post. Thanks

Sometimes, we just dont know...

IP Logged

Research on the Perfect Polygraph?

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X