Normal Topic Re: Scared and I need help (Read 9275 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Administrator
Administrator

Re: Scared and I need help
Jul 23rd, 2004 at 5:23am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
"COP" posted the following to the message thread, Scared and I need help on 22 July 2004 at 3:42 P.M.:

Zero wrote on Jul 22nd, 2004 at 10:16pm:
I was convicted of a sexual offense about six months ago and put on a ssoda (special sex offender disposition alternative) and now have an extremley stiff and in my oppinion unfair sentence hanging over my head.

DON'T YOU MEAN YOU PLED GUILTY?  AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE WHO THOUGHT THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED.

one of the requirements of this disposition is that I participate in weekly group therapy sessions run by a phsycotherapist, who employs various rules in her "program" that are srtictly enforced by the courts two of which are that I submit to quaterly polygraphs and that while in the "progarm" I am not to have sexual contact of any kind with ANYONE. 

AT LEAST YOU KNOW THE TERMS OF YOUR PROBATION.

The reason this has prove so difficult for me is because shortly after the start of my probation I met and fell in love with a wonderful girl who is fully aware of the situation and is very understanding, now a few weeks after we began dating there was a minor incedent of sexual contact and trusting in my counsoler and probation officer I self reported this right away as they instructed me to if something like this were ever to happen and two days later found myself sitting in detention for a week, when i was released I was told by my P.O. that if i did this again i would be facing a minimum of 30 days or even the possibility of having my probation revoked which would mean much much more time.

I THINK THAT FALLS UNDER THE CATEGORY OF ELTUFFOSHITO

Now I am scheduled to take a polygraph, but only a few weeks ago my girlfreind and I had sex for the first time, now I am extremley frightened that i am going to be punished for doing something that I see as being perfectly natural with someone I love dearly and plan to be with for a very long time. I've already read chapters 3&4 of the lie behind the lie detector and I plan to re-read it but I found the countermeasures described to be complicated and very confusing, so I would greatly appreciate any advice, additional techniques, or personal experience that could be helpful to my specific situation.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST DO WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO?  AND IF YOU DON'T I HOPE THEY THROW YOUR SORRY ASS IN JAIL.

thanks in advance

YOU ARE WELCOME.  I'M SURE GEORGE WILL BE OF GREAT ASSISTANCE.  HE LOVES HELPING PERVERTS LIKE YOU.

« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2004 at 9:31am by Administrator »  

AntiPolygraph.org Administrator
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Administrator
Administrator

Reply #1 - Aug 10th, 2004 at 5:27am
"I-SMELL-BS" posted the following forgery to the message thread, Scared and I need help on 9 August 2004 at 6:15 P.M.:

Now we know why George helps child molesters, HE IS ONE!
Fingerprint ID system nabs 3 molesters at border

By Jerry Seper
THE WASHINGTON TIMES

U.S. Border Patrol agents in Arizona arrested three convicted child molesters in separate incidents last week, using an automated fingerprint system to identify the captured illegal aliens as sexual predators who previously had been convicted and deported.
    Ismael Hernandez, 49, George W. Maschke, 39, and Cipriano Pimental, 31, all Mexican nationals, were arrested by agents assigned to the Border Patrol stations in Douglas, Ariz., and Naco, Ariz.
Search articles from 1999 to the present in the Insider archives

Border Patrol spokesman Rob Daniels said Hernandez was arrested Wednesday as he tried to enter the United States illegally about a half-mile west of Douglas. His identity was verified by the Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System (IAFIS), developed by the FBI, which showed a 1984 conviction in New York for sexual abuse and acting in a manner to injure a child.
    Mr. Daniels said Hernandez had been sentenced to a year in jail and later deported.
    He said Border Patrol agents encountered Maschke on Thursday about 7 miles east of Naco, where he also had sought to enter the United States illegally. His identity also was confirmed through IAFIS at the Naco Border Patrol station as having been arrested for sexual assault on a child in 1996 in Texas and sentenced to three years in prison.
    Mr. Daniels said Maschke was deported to Mexico in 1998.
    Pimental also was arrested on Thursday by Border Patrol agents in a separate incident about 15 miles west of Naco, when he admitted to being in the United States illegally, Mr. Daniels said, adding that the Mexican national was taken to the Naco station, where his identity and criminal status was confirmed by IAFIS.
    Mr. Daniels said Pimental was convicted in 2003 in Illinois of "sexual abuse of a minor" and removed that year to Mexico after serving several months in an Illinois jail.
    The three men are currently in federal custody pending removal proceedings. Pimental and Tierrablanca are facing prosecution for re-entry of an aggravated felon, while Hernandez is facing prosecution for entry without inspection.
    Since the beginning of the fiscal year in October, Mr. Daniels said the Border Patrol's Tucson sector, which includes Douglas and Naco, has arrested 9,559 illegal aliens with criminal records, 143 of which were for sexually related charges.
    The Border Patrol is a part of U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), an agency within the Department of Homeland Security.
    IAFIS was developed by the FBI in 1999. It allows agents to capture fingerprint images that are compared against an FBI database of stored fingerprints. It searches fingerprints to determine whether an arrest record exists, and maintains a criminal arrest record history for each person.

AntiPolygraph.org Administrator
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box mike_C.
User

Reply #2 - Jul 2nd, 2005 at 10:26am
George, forgive me, but I'm a little confused here. If it's a forgery, (which it no doubt is) then why don't you remove the post, as it is slandering your good name? 

You can see it's BS, because your last name isn't a Spanish surname, so why would the authorities deport a George Maschke to a country he doesn't belong to?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Jeffery
Very Senior User

Reply #3 - Jul 2nd, 2005 at 2:47pm
I don't think censorship is condoned here.  Irrelevant posts are moved to the discarded area but kept around as a testimony to the credibility (or lack thereof) to the poster.  BS I presume is a polygrapher, and this post simply points to his own intelligence.

Here's a link to the original:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20040807-113835-5905r.htm

BS is simply a liar and a slanderer; not surprising for a polygrapher.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box IDIOTSSS
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Nov 23rd, 2006 at 5:17am
ok... you are one pretty effed up guy... and i dont think even god could help you on this one... 

keep your sex life to yourself please

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Sergeant1107
God Member

Reply #5 - Nov 25th, 2006 at 11:33am
Quote:
ok... you are one pretty effed up guy... and i dont think even god could help you on this one... 

keep your sex life to yourself please

Is there something we can help you with?  You seem to be confused and angry for no apparent reason, and are lashing out in nonsensical ways against people you have never met and know nothing about.

Perhaps if you could find someone to speak with about whatever is troubling you it would help you in working through it.

Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.

Lorsque vous utilisez un argumentum ad hominem, tout le monde sait que vous êtes intellectuellement faillite.

IP Logged

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry