Normal Topic Re: Mental Vs. Physical Countermeasure (Read 4018 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Administrator
Administrator

Re: Mental Vs. Physical Countermeasure
Jul 20th, 2004 at 5:15pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
"I-SMELL-BS" posted the following to the message thread, Mental Vs. Physical Countermeasure on 20 July 2004 at 10:06 A.M.:

dimas wrote on Jul 20th, 2004 at 8:08am:
Many people tend to make some very obvious or odd facial gestures when concentrating or attempting really hard to think about something.  Which when answering a yes or no question would be dead give aways that something else was going on in their mind.

That's rich, dimas.  I can just picture you sitting at your keyboard with your face all screwed up thinking about my last post and how you are going to respond.    Where do you come up with this stuff?

AntiPolygraph.org Administrator
IP Logged

Administrator

Reply #1 - Jul 23rd, 2004 at 5:19am
"I-SMELL-BS" posted the following to the message thread, Mental Vs. Physical Countermeasure on 22 July 2004 at 6:53 P.M.:

Yes, dimwit dimas, give us all the scoop.  I know you must be very knowledgable on the subject of polygraphs.  Tell me do you know as much as George?  He failed two polygraphs.  How many did you fail?

IP Logged

Administrator

Reply #2 - Jul 26th, 2004 at 12:45pm
On Jul 24th, 2004 at 10:32am, I-SMELL-BS posted the following info to the Mental Vs. Physical Countermeasure thread:

Come on George, even you can smell this bullshit can't you?

IP Logged

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry