Normal Topic Re: FBI Analyst Interview comin' up (Read 2761 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Administrator
Administrator

Re: FBI Analyst Interview comin' up
Jul 20th, 2004 at 2:09am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
On 7/19/2004 at at 4:09pm, "Inspector Clouseau." (in impersonation of guest poster "Inspector Clouseau") made the following post to the message thread, FBI Analyst Interview comin' up:

I agree with csu8712,  when he said, "Thanks but no thanks dimas.  After reading your juvenile posts when you posed as I-SMELL-BS, I have no confidence in anything you might have to say.  And I certainly doubt that you have been on any hiring boards of any kind, with the possible exception of the Burger King which you seem very familiar with."   

I am also convinced you are probably a junior high kid out on summer vacation and bored.  Go be bored somewhere else.
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2004 at 11:13am by Administrator »  

AntiPolygraph.org Administrator
IP Logged

Re: FBI Analyst Interview comin' up

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry