Normal Topic Did i pass? (Read 1482 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ricky

Did i pass?
Jul 10th, 2004 at 10:18am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I just took my poly for a local P.D. yesterday. Everything went well as far as I know until I was given the dreaded post interogation. The examiner first asked me after my 3 tests if there was any one question I felt was bothering me. I said no and that i felt good. He said 1 question was bothring me. I said I had no idea what it could be. He told me that the question of me stealing money from work had a slight bump on 2 of the 3 tests. I told him previously in the pre interview a story why i felt strange about a certain instance, but not that i stole anything, and that it may be the reason. He said ok no big deal and if that were the case it wasn't really stealing. He then said that the marijuana question had a slight bump as well. ( I thought, what happened to just the 1 question?) I told him that I had never done marijuana and that i thought that it was strange. He again said ok quickly like he was fishing for something. He then told me to wright down the instances I told him about with the stealing question and drug question along with another story about a job I had told him about before, none of which were lies or incriminating so I felt ok about doing it. I asked how i did and he said that several other people had to look at it and they would get back to me. He added that on the questions i had slight bumps on it was only 2 out of the 3 tests and that it was much more promising than if it were 3 out of 3, he also added that they were very minor bumps. P.S. This was a polygraph company not the department. Im goin nuts.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Re: Did i pass?
Reply #1 - Jul 13th, 2004 at 8:01am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Ricky,

Based on what you've described (in particular, the absence of a vigorous post-test interrogation and the absence of any disqualifying admission(s) on your part), it sounds as if you probably passed.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Did i pass?

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X