Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) Interview with a Former FBI Contract Linguist (Read 14498 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Interview with a Former FBI Contract Linguist
Jul 1st, 2004 at 1:31pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Former FBI contract linguist and whistleblower Sibel Edmonds discussed her job in detail during a recent interview. Her experience will be of interest to anyone considering employment as an FBI linguist. See, "An Interview with Sibel Edmonds" by Christopher Deliso.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Guest

Re: Interview with a Former FBI Contract Linguist
Reply #1 - Jul 3rd, 2004 at 4:23pm
I wonder if I-SMELL-BS is going to post anything about that case in here. He seems to like discrediting everything, except when is in the press or hard evidence comes, then he just goes mute, no opinion then.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box I-SMELL-BS.

Reply #2 - Jul 3rd, 2004 at 4:46pm
Quote:
I wonder if I-SMELL-BS is going to post anything about that case in here. He seems to like discrediting everything, except when is in the press or hard evidence comes, then he just goes mute, no opinion then.

No, not mute, I have a lot to say and have posted quite a few times only to have George delete them or block me from his "free and open" board.  Do you suppose that says anything about your integrity George?  Probably not, according to you anyway.

IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Reply #3 - Jul 3rd, 2004 at 6:10pm
Quote:

No, not mute, I have a lot to say and have posted quite a few times only to have George delete them or block me from his "free and open" board.  Do you suppose that says anything about your integrity George?  Probably not, according to you anyway.

ISBS,

While this message board is not censored, it is not unmoderated. As I noted in a reply to you some three weeks ago, it is your lack of civility in multiple postings over an extended period of time that most made clear the need for a more robust moderation policy.

If you do not want to see your posts deleted, then please comply with AntiPolygraph.org's posting policy. Again, posts by polygraph proponents are welcome. It is lack of civility that may lead to a post being deleted.

Incidentally, someone registered the user name "I-Smell-BS" in May, but never posted using that name. This suggests that the purpose of this registration was simply to prevent you from using the name. That registration has been deleted, and you may now post as "I-Smell-BS" rather than "I-Smell-BS." or "I-Smell-BS-2."

George W. Maschke
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box I-SMELL-BS

Reply #4 - Jul 3rd, 2004 at 8:14pm
Quote:

ISBS,

While this message board is not censored, it is not unmoderated. As I noted in a reply to you some three weeks ago, it is your lack of civility in multiple postings over an extended period of time that most made clear the need for a more robust moderation policy.

If you do not want to see your posts deleted, then please comply with AntiPolygraph.org's posting policy. Again, posts by polygraph proponents are welcome. It is lack of civility that may lead to a post being deleted.

Incidentally, someone registered the user name "I-Smell-BS" in May, but never posted using that name. This suggests that the purpose of this registration was simply to prevent you from using the name. That registration has been deleted, and you may now post as "I-Smell-BS" rather than "I-Smell-BS." or "I-Smell-BS-2."

I will try to comply George, but I don't think I can be civil.  I mean when I'm dealing with liars, punks, and pompous bastards like you, only the strongest language adequately describes you.

IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Reply #5 - Jul 3rd, 2004 at 8:44pm
Quote:

I will try to comply George, but I don't think I can be civil.  I mean when I'm dealing with liars, punks, and pompous bastards like you, only the strongest language adequately describes you.

If you choose not be civil, then don't complain when your posts are deleted.

In your above post, you call me a liar. I challenge you to either back up this accusation with proof or to retract it. Specifically what lie(s) have I told?

I remind you that in a separate message thread, you accused me of "lacking integrity." But when I challenged you to support your accusation, for reasons you must surely know best, you chose not to do so.

George W. Maschke
IP Logged

Reply #6 - Jul 4th, 2004 at 2:27am
Quote:

If you choose not be civil, then don't complain when your posts are deleted.

In your above post, you call me a liar. I challenge you to either back up this accusation with proof or to retract it. Specifically what lie(s) have I told?

I remind you that in a separate message thread, you accused me of "lacking integrity." But when I challenged you to support your accusation, for reasons you must surely know best, you chose not to do so.

There would be no point in doing that George, I could offer all the proof in the world and you would simply deny it or delete it.  But I still say you are a liar and worse.  And you know it as well as I do.

IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Reply #7 - Jul 4th, 2004 at 2:47am
Quote:

There would be no point in doing that George, I could offer all the proof in the world and you would simply deny it or delete it.  But I still say you are a liar and worse.  And you know it as well as I do.

You claim to be able to offer all the proof in the world, yet you haven't offered any at all. Empty vessels make the loudest noise.

George W. Maschke
IP Logged

Reply #8 - Jul 4th, 2004 at 3:06am
Quote:

You claim to be able to offer all the proof in the world, yet you haven't offered any at all. Empty vessels make the loudest noise.

One thing is sure George, no one could accuse a tub of lard like you of being and "empty vessel".  You are completely full of shit.

IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Reply #9 - Jul 4th, 2004 at 1:13pm
Quote:

One thing is sure George, no one could accuse a tub of lard like you of being and "empty vessel".  You are completely full of shit.

You've accused me of lacking integrity, but can't support your accusation with any examples. You've accused me of being a liar, but can't point out any lies I've supposedly told. I leave it to others to decide who is full of what.

Wink

George W. Maschke
IP Logged

Reply #10 - Jul 4th, 2004 at 4:34pm
Quote:

You've accused me of lacking integrity, but can't support your accusation with any examples. You've accused me of being a liar, but can't point out any lies I've supposedly told. I leave it to others to decide who is full of what.

Wink

George, is your head as thick as your ass?  I have already spoken to this, let me repeat what I told you before;  "There would be no point in doing that George, I could offer all the proof in the world and you would simply deny it or delete it.  But I still say you are a liar and worse.  And you know it as well as I do."

IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Reply #11 - Jul 4th, 2004 at 4:50pm
Quote:

...I could offer all the proof in the world and you would simply deny it or delete it....

Try me.

George W. Maschke
IP Logged

Reply #12 - Jul 4th, 2004 at 5:34pm
Quote:

Try me.

George, just because your life is spent in engaging in an exercise in futility, doesn't mean mine has to be.  If you want to prove your truthfulness (or more correctly lack thereof), why don't you tell us about all the things you admitted to during your polygraph examinations?

IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Reply #13 - Jul 4th, 2004 at 7:46pm
Quote:

George, just because your life is spent in engaging in an exercise in futility, doesn't mean mine has to be.

Actually you have devoted a signficant portion of your life to posting ad hominem attacks on this website over the past past two months or so. But you somehow haven't found the time to substantiate them.

Your failure to substaniate any of your allegations against me cannot be credibly attributed to concerns over wasting your time in a futile exercise.

Quote:
If you want to prove your truthfulness (or more correctly lack thereof), why don't you tell us about all the things you admitted to during your polygraph examinations?

I have neither any desire nor any need to prove my truthfulness. Indeed, there is no way that anyone could prove one's truthfulness regarding the relevant questions that were the subject of my FBI and LAPD polygraph examinations. One cannot prove that one has never used or sold an illegal drug or that one has never disclosed classified information to an unauthorized person or had unauthorized contacts with a foreign intelligence service. But I made no admission(s) to any such conduct, and my DoD background investigation turned up no evidence that I had.

It is you who would have others believe that I have engaged in some (as yet unspecified) unethical conduct and lied (about something). Your continued failure to back up your accusations with any evidence whatsoever strongly suggests that you are talking through your hat.

George W. Maschke
IP Logged

Reply #14 - Jul 4th, 2004 at 8:33pm
[quote author=George W. Maschke link=board=federal;num=1088677907;start=0#13 date=07/04/04 at 12:46:27]

I have neither any desire nor any need to prove my truthfulness. 
quote]

That much is obvious.  And it is also obvious that you couldn't because you are in fact a liar and you are most certainly guilty of what you were accused of lying about on BOTH  of your failed polygraph exams.

IP Logged

Interview with a Former FBI Contract Linguist

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X