Normal Topic FBI false positive (Read 3132 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box 2 time loser

FBI false positive
May 25th, 2004 at 5:11am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
i had a poly re-test for FBI employment. my first one was inconclusive due to the drug question. my re-test i bombed completely. i failed every question. apparently between my first and second test something major must have happened that's not on my fd-140 cause i passed that question the first time and failed the second time. 

i think having looked at the DODPI doc from this site sunk me. all i had in my head was the relevant questions. i didnt visit or read anything from this site for 2 or 3 weeks before my re-test because i wanted to forget about it.  instead, its all i thought about during the test. 

in my pre-test i didnt go into detail about all the stuff i had found because i didnt know if it was true. i dont really trust the internet. i just spoke generally about having visited web sites.   

i didnt try any countermeasures, but all i could think during the test was here comes the relevant, here comes the releveant.....this of course is a recipe for disaster, which it was. 

afterwords he told me i failed and asked me if i knew why. then i mentioned the dodpi doc and what i just said above. he then mentioned this site specifically and said i should have told him i had found all that info beforehand. i just figured tell the truth and thats all you need. why fill the atmosphere with all this talk about "i know the game" when i have no idea if what i read was accurate. it sure seemed accurate during the test though.

he told me he has never had a false positive, yet he was staring one in the face. that was the most incredible part. finally he said that he would help me set up a rare 3rd test if HQ bought into my comments to his report, which he let me add even though  he didnt agree. he said hq may side with me but i aint holding my breath

it really pisses me off that ive been clean my whole life and this stupid test is falsely accusing me and keeping me from a job ive wanted for a long time. I honestly dont know how these guys can hold so fast to the belief in the infallibility of thier machine, when its not even evidence thats admissible in court.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box I-Smell-BS-2

Re: FBI false positive
Reply #1 - May 25th, 2004 at 5:50am
Quote:
i had a poly re-test for FBI employment. my first one was inconclusive due to the drug question. my re-test i bombed completely. i failed every question. apparently between my first and second test something major must have happened that's not on my fd-140 cause i passed that question the first time and failed the second time. 

i think having looked at the DODPI doc from this site sunk me. all i had in my head was the relevant questions. i didnt visit or read anything from this site for 2 or 3 weeks before my re-test because i wanted to forget about it.  instead, its all i thought about during the test. 

in my pre-test i didnt go into detail about all the stuff i had found because i didnt know if it was true. i dont really trust the internet. i just spoke generally about having visited web sites.  

i didnt try any countermeasures, but all i could think during the test was here comes the relevant, here comes the releveant.....this of course is a recipe for disaster, which it was. 

afterwords he told me i failed and asked me if i knew why. then i mentioned the dodpi doc and what i just said above. he then mentioned this site specifically and said i should have told him i had found all that info beforehand. i just figured tell the truth and thats all you need. why fill the atmosphere with all this talk about "i know the game" when i have no idea if what i read was accurate. it sure seemed accurate during the test though.

he told me he has never had a false positive, yet he was staring one in the face. that was the most incredible part. finally he said that he would help me set up a rare 3rd test if HQ bought into my comments to his report, which he let me add even though  he didnt agree. he said hq may side with me but i aint holding my breath

it really pisses me off that ive been clean my whole life and this stupid test is falsely accusing me and keeping me from a job ive wanted for a long time. I honestly dont know how these guys can hold so fast to the belief in the infallibility of thier machine, when its not even evidence thats admissible in court.

Another success story for you George.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box 2 time loser

Reply #2 - May 25th, 2004 at 6:41am
what is it with you BS. you think i have nothing better to do than try to lie to a polygraph and then bitch about it when i fail? gimme a break. ive never done drugs. NEVER. NEVER. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORD NEVER YOU IGNORANT BASTARD?

IVE NEVER SOLD DRUGS EITHER. NEVER! 

DO YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN HOW I PASS AND FAIL THE SAME QUESTION ON THIS infallible polygraph mahcine inside of 2 months? 

you are so smug and self-righteous yet you arew full of shit. yes we are a society of dopers who just want to complain about not being offered federal employemnt. gimme a break you moron.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box triple x
Very Senior User

Fear what you cannot see...

Reply #3 - May 26th, 2004 at 1:05am
Dear 2 time loser,

I feel your pain, and share your anger. 

It’s totally devastating to the individuals that fall victim to pre-employment polygraph exams. To condone such an unreliable method of distinguishing truth from deception is absurd. 

Simply ignore I-Smell-BS 2, he is obviously some lonesome [home alone] punk in a desperate attempt to try and get attention the only way that he knows how. Don’t respond to or acknowledge any of his personal insults or attacks. 

With respect to your second unsuccessful polygraph exam, be sure to write a letter protesting the results as outlined in TLBTLD. If you do nothing, will signify your acceptance of the adverse results. Get involved, be proactive, and write your congressional representatives and senators detailing and explaining your personal polygraph experience.

Don’t give up.

Turn your anger into something positive. Take action.

Triple x

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box I-Smell-BS-2

Reply #4 - May 26th, 2004 at 2:49am
Quote:
Dear 2 time loser,

Simply ignore I-Smell-BS 2, ... Don’t respond to or acknowledge any of his personal insults or attacks. 

Triple x

Yeah right Triple Excrement - good advice.  But try as you might you can't take your own advice can you?  Your overblown ego requires that you have the last word.

IP Logged

FBI false positive

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X