Normal Topic great site! (Read 802 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box MyCatTellsLies
New User

great site!
May 14th, 2004 at 3:36pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Hello everyone.  I just wanted to say, great site!  Very insightful and a relief for me to find.

This is no longer a relevant issue with me but last fall I was required to take a polygraph test for a job interview with the police department.  I failed miserably and didn't get the job.  The results were weird, they showed that I wasn't exactly lying and wasn't exactly telling the truth, whatever that means, but that's what they said.

Before the test, I was locked in a little room with the examiner who asked me all sorts of horrible questions.  I became extremely uncomfortable with what I was being asked.  He was a strange male and I'm a middle-aged female.  The questions were of sexual nature and so explicit I can't even repeat them here but they involved oral acts, gay encounters, incest, and things that involved animals??  I was horrified, embarrassed, and very angry.

After the actual test, he reviewed the results with me showing me how I had lied through the whole test.  According to him, I was a drug dealer, thief, cheat, and habitual liar.  None of this is true.  I told the truth but I was upset during the whole test.  One of the questions that comes to mind is when he asked me if I had ever cheated in college, I said no.  He showed me that my answer was a lie.  I didn't bother to explain to him that I never even went to college.

IP Logged

great site!

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X