Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) LAPD Polygraph Cover-up? (Read 72912 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Anonymous

Re: LAPD Polygraph Cover-up?
Reply #30 - Apr 21st, 2004 at 8:35pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
ISBS,

Review your last 10-20 posts and see if you can find anything of value in anything you have said.  Care to discuss polygraphy?  It would even be a pleasant change and surprise if you make some paltry effort at supporting polygraph practice (we appreciate the intellectual and factual challenges you face)...

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box I-Smell-BS

Reply #31 - Apr 21st, 2004 at 8:40pm
Annie:  I'm glad to see you are keeping up with your reading assignment.  After all,  being the cub reporter for the "Grudge Report" is a lot of responsibility.  I will try to keep it simple for you. Grin

IP Logged

Reply #32 - Apr 21st, 2004 at 9:09pm
I-Smell-BS,

I have reviewed your last posts on the threads you felt worthy of your contribution.  I found an interesting (perhaps) unintentional point of interest.

It seems that you indicated 'guest@who.com' as the email address for your post in a previous thread.  Coincidentally, the asshole who often posts under the name 'guest' uses that same fake email address.  What does that mean to me?  You and 'guest' are that same asshole.

Pretty sad.  You are so desperate to discredit posters here that you fake a 'recruitment' of pro-polygraphers posting here.  There are many similarities between 'guest' posts and 'I-Smell-BS' posts.  For example, calling Anonymous 'Annie.'  Check some recent posts from 'guest' and you'll see he/she does the same thing.

As someone mentioned earlier, all your posts do is discredit examiners and further the message and intent of this board.  But trying to make it look like other people actually share your views and values by faking posts?  That's right up there with the asshole examiner who actually posted from a Ft. Jackson network and gave himself away.  Why don't you take everyone's advice and actually contribute something to these discussions?

Seriously - most of the people here who wonder why they were falsely labeled as liars would really like to hear an explanation from an examiner as to why this happens and why it is tolerated.  You're only making your side look worse.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box I-Smell-BS

Reply #33 - Apr 21st, 2004 at 9:22pm
Annie, (yes I have stolen this use of your nickname from someone), but which Anonymous are you?  As you or one of your clones has said, many people post under this name.  And as to your junior investigative reporter work - it sucks.  But it really doesn't matter what you think of me or who you think I am or how many different names you think I have posted under - you obviously have me confused with someone who gives a shit.  All I know for sure is that George and many of you on the "GRUDGE REPORT" exude a strong odor of bullshit and I cannot keep from noticing that. Kiss

IP Logged

Reply #34 - Apr 21st, 2004 at 11:30pm
I-Smell-BS,

Yes, many people post under the name 'Anonymous.'  And many people post under the name 'guest.'  But the 'guest' that I refer to consistently provides 'guest@who.com' as an email address - the writing style (use of vulgarity, personal insults, refering to everyone as though they are women, the already mentioned 'Annie' nickname) is constant with each post.   

As far as my sucky 'junior investigative reporter work,' I hold that I am correct and will put my so-called 'junior investigative reporter work' up against your polygraph any day.  Let me provide some examples for you:

Here we have you (as guest) commenting on my posts to Twoblock http://antipolygraph.org/cgi-bin/forums/YaBB.pl?board=book;action=display;num=10... 

"I think his posts are very entertaining, (he really gets worked up and gets his panties in a wad over every little thing), and informative, (he draws on his vast experience of failing his polygraph tests)."

Here is another thread http://antipolygraph.org/cgi-bin/forums/YaBB.pl?board=lawsuit;action=display;num... where you (as I-Smell-BS), use the same stupid phrase to ridicule yet another person:

"It is so easy for me to get your panties in a wad and you are so very funny when you are mad"

Following so far?  Keep in mind that you have unintentionally used the same fake email address domain 'who.com' when posting as I-Smell-BS (you used 'what@who.com' in this thread http://antipolygraph.org/cgi-bin/forums/YaBB.pl?board=share;action=display;num=1....  You ask how can one tell since so many people post under 'guest'?  Simple - you use the same fake email address everytime and your posts are easily identified as those of a sad, bitter asshole.

So here's the summary - when you post as 'guest,' you provide the fake address 'guest@who.com.'  When you post as 'I-Smell-BS' in a lame attempt to convince everyone here that you aren't the only pathetic loser that has no justification for your obscene insults, you provide the fake email address 'bs@stinky.org.'  However, as I-Smell-BS you provided in a single post 'what@who.com' as the fake address instead, which leads me to suspect you are the same people.  I might add though, recently when posting as 'I-Smell-BS' you provide the email address as 'nobs@nobs.com.'  Now is this a referral to those very same nobs belonging to your fellow examiners that you slobber on each and every night?  You know, after your long, arousing discussions about how many people you've crappity smacked in the ass that day with your super-cool souped up blood pressure monitors?

So how about answering some of the questions that have been asked now?  Once again - your insults and ridiculous comments, lacking any coherence or content, only discredit the examiners that you are at least pretending to represent.  Ultimately, you're detracting from the credibility of the polygraph machine itself.

Wouldn't you want to jump at the opportunity to rid the world of polygraph misinformation and set the record straight?  Or is that what that Midas commercial featuring the polygraph and the nerdy examiner is for?  I-Smell-BS, is that you!?!?  'Trust the Midas touch!'

crappity smacker.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box guest

Reply #35 - Apr 21st, 2004 at 11:49pm
And your point is that you are concerned about the "credibility of the polygraph machine itself"?  Even George admits it is accurate 50% of the time, and that is more than can be said of you.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box BlackJhack
User

Reply #36 - Apr 21st, 2004 at 11:51pm
I-Smell-BS,
Please do not take your anger out on those of us who post on this wonderful site. It is not our fault that you failed out of ITT Tech and the only low tech bull-shit job you could find afterwards was to be a polygraph examiner. All I am doing is studying and preparing for my upcoming "test" that I am being made to take. Let me assure you that I am going to pass my "test" with flying colors and will be a great cop. I would figure that in all of your "expert training", they would have taught you something other than going around and smelling shit, but it does kind of make sense. I would like to offer you a challenge. I can FedX you a box of my shit (large or small, it is up to you) and then you can smell it and let me know if I'm lying. Let me know if you want to take me up on the challenge Wink

IP Logged

Reply #37 - Apr 22nd, 2004 at 12:38am
guest,

You commented:

Quote:
And your point is that you are concerned about the "credibility of the polygraph machine itself"?  Even George admits it is accurate 50% of the time, and that is more than can be said of you.

And what the crappity smack is that supposed to mean?  Are YOU admitting that it is accurate only 50% of the time?  I wouldn't call George's statement an "admission" - he's not a polygraph examiner and has nothing to admit to.

If you are actually agreeing with George's statement regarding a 50% accuracy rate, however, I ask you to explain to us all how leaving our nation's security up to a coin toss is a GOOD idea?  Are you feeling okay?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box tufasnails

Reply #38 - Apr 23rd, 2004 at 5:04am
Get back on track and end the childish sniping!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #39 - Apr 28th, 2004 at 10:33pm
Today I received the following reply from L.A. City Council Member (and former LAPD Chief of Police) Bernard C. Parks, to whom I cc'd my e-mail to Chief Bratton:

Quote:
Date: 4/28/2004 11:51:37 -0700
To: <maschke@antipolygraph.org>
CC: "Bernard Parks Jr" <BParksjr@COUNCIL.LACITY.ORG>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Misconduct and Cover-up in LAPD Scientific Investigation Unit Alleged

THANKS FOR THE INFO..I WILL FORWARD TO THE LA POLICE COMMISSION AND REQUEST A INVESTIGATION AND A RESPONSE TO YOU..

BERNARD C. PARKS
COUNCILMEMBER 8TH DISTRICT
LOS ANGELES CITY COUNCIL
200 N. SPRING ST. #460
LOS ANGELES  CA. 90012
213-473-7008
213-485-7683 (FAX)
WWW.LACITY.ORG/COUNCIL/CD8

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #40 - Apr 28th, 2004 at 10:52pm
Also today, I received the following e-mail from Sergeant Reginal McCool of the LAPD Internal Affairs Group:

Quote:
Date: 4/28/2004 11:20:11 -0700
To: <maschke@antipolygraph.org>
Subject: complaint invest

Dear Mr. George Maschke:

Internal Affairs Group (IAG) has received your correspondence regarding
the misconduct of Scientific Investigation Division, Polygraph Unit,
employee
Roy Ortiz.  This complaint is in the review process and has already
been addressed and investigated under Complaint Form No. 03-1542.   

If you have any questions regarding this matter please contact Sergeant
Reginald McCool, Serial No. 26679, Support Section, IAG, at (213)
473-6767            

In a series of follow-up questions I e-mailed to him, Sergeant McCool clarified that the correspondence of mine that Internal Affairs received is the e-mail I sent to Chief Bratton (see reply #18 above), and that it "will be included in investigation  CF No. 03-1542."

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Fred F.
Very Senior User

Get Educated.... Knowledge
is Power

Reply #41 - Apr 29th, 2004 at 5:49pm
George,

It looks like you have opened a few peoples eyes to Mr. Ortiz's "actions". It is nice to see that former Chief Parks took the time to respond. Let's hope that he does indeed forward this matter to the Police Commission.

I am just wondering why Council member Dennis Zine hasn't responded. He is a former LE member.

I hope that the media will take this matter to heart as well.

Keep up the good work!

Fred F.  Wink

IP Logged

Reply #42 - Apr 30th, 2004 at 3:44pm
Hopefully those whistleblower(s) (presumably holding position within or near the LAPD polygraph structure) who have provided the information that led to this thread and the recently reported new investigative thrust will take heart in the results of the Connecticut whistleblower whose circumstances were reported today on the Antipolygraph.org home page.  As was the case in Connecticut, those in LA who believe themselves to have been treated in like manner should consider all their various options to include legal redress.  I suspect that there is much to be learned from this individual (and her attorney) who has apparently prevailed against stonewalling and cover-up surrounding polygraph practice.

IP Logged

Reply #43 - May 3rd, 2004 at 8:09pm
Does anybody know if the American Polygraph Association is investigating this guy or simply waiting for somebody else to do it?  I notice that on the APA site page dealing with their upcoming seminar, Ortiz is listed as the program chair just before a listing of the agenda which begins with "..."Integrity and Leadership" is our contant goal and our 2004 seminar topics will include issues on Ethics & Procedures and Provisions..."  Does anybody see any irony to this?? lol

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box tufasnails

Reply #44 - May 7th, 2004 at 10:32pm
Of course its ironic, they APA undoubtedly don't know what they have!  Perhaps one of the informed observers in the LAPD polygraph department should enlighten them. Or maybe some other insider.  Some professional organizations only investigate ethics violations if reported by another member of the same organization.  Perhaps these people are non members.  At some point, people have to step from the shadows of veiled accusations and stand up for what they believe. Our nation was founded on the courage of men who had such strength of character that they would sacrifice their personal comfort for the greater good. What have we become?  Stand up and take a position! Be heard!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
LAPD Polygraph Cover-up?

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X