Normal Topic cant' download book (Read 4278 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box steven burd

cant' download book
Mar 5th, 2004 at 12:01am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I can't download the book for some reason, could someone email it to me at unclesteven21@yahoo.com
I want to be a cop, but i am dq'ed because of experimenting with lsd and mushrooms and pot smoking. Though I did smoke alot of pot I only tried lsd and mushrooms a handful of times and have no long term effects. seems unfair to me that this would perminatly dq me. any advice on getting around this would be greatly appriciated.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Guest

Re: cant' download book
Reply #1 - Mar 5th, 2004 at 12:41am
What part of you are**** not **** suitable to be in Law Enforcment do you not understand. You do not meet the standards for almost all State Local and Federal Law Enforcement?? You should not have the job that involves honest integrity if your not honest from the get go. Sick and Sad ....That is all you are

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box nina
New User

Reply #2 - Apr 3rd, 2005 at 10:07pm
2 bad you did so much. You really can't say there is no term effect. Perhaps you can see them.

I read the book yesterday, but I don't think the book can help  you go around dishonesty. The book will help someone who was really honest and didn't pass.

I think I failed the polygraph which I took on Friday. I wasn't told I failed, but the examiner made me feel that the section about any acts on my part of criminal activity was not honest.

I remember when I answered that question that my mind wandered about the pirated CDs I borrowed to listen to, and having seen someone do something wrong and not ratted.

My suggestion is to clean up your act, wait a couple of years and apply again- and be honest about it. I was told that it is better to have done drugs and stopped than someone who has never had any drugs. I am the latter, and would never be able to tell you when someone is on drugs or if it is a bag of yard weed or some illegal drugs. Being on the extreme ends is not good.

Even if you don't make it as a cop, you need to take care of yourself.  Do I sound like a teacher? Yup we suck as we always want to tell people what to do.

Sincerely

Nina

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Bill Crider
Very Senior User

Reply #3 - Apr 4th, 2005 at 3:29pm
nina,

i dont know the particulars of your test, but a question that would be worded like "taking part in criminal activity" is so general that I am inclined to think it was a ccontrol question. if you spiked on it, you may have been asked about it but it may not mean bad news. I can tell you from my failed FBI tests, that if you fail, you generally get a lot of probing questions about the relevant question you reacted to.

as for the original poster, this site is not for potheads who want to beat the system. go away.

IP Logged

cant' download book

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X