*** This poll has now closed ***

Go to my moms like planned    
  1 (100.0%)
Let my dad mentally abuse me?    
  0 (0.0%)

Total votes: 1
« Created by: ashley on: Jan 27th, 2011 at 2:11am »
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Reply Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) NEW YORK STATE TROOPERS (Read 57259 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Alisha

Re: NEW YORK STATE TROOPERS
Reply #15 - Jan 14th, 2011 at 9:27pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
In field drug testing for traffic infractions. During this last DMV hearing the judge asked the NY State Trooper what the signs or indicaters were to arrest someone thats under the influence of alcohol (blew a 0.0). He then asked her the same question - what are the indications that lead her to believe that I was under the influence of drugs besides the Prozac that I admitted to taking earlier in the day. When the judge asked her if she was certified through DOJ to conduct these two tests, the alcohol part was the only certification she had training in and that she was NOT yet trained in testing for drugs but still arrested me under that charge. How can she arrest me under drugs when she isn't trained to know what to look for? Will this hold up in court as my attorney presents it to the judge and DA as a lack of evidence and proper CLEET training?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box ashley

Reply #16 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 2:11am
I am now 16 years old, and I hate living with my dad, everyday is one big cry after another, I was wondering if I can just leave and move in with my mom as long as I am obeying my pins and going to school, until the court has actually come around.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Twoblock
God Member

Reply #17 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 2:51am
ashley

If your dad has court ordered custody, I would think you are stuck there until you are 18 or until the court orders custody to your mother. However, different states may have differing laws concerning legal custody. I guess you may have to research your state's statutes.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box stefano
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Jan 27th, 2011 at 10:29pm
Ashly, maybe you can find a way to work things out with your dad. I know it seems impossible. When I was a teenager, I hated many things about my dad too. But, now he's gone and I miss him everyday. Try to find a way.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Reply Send TopicPrint
NEW YORK STATE TROOPERS

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X