Normal Topic My cheating husband passed his polygraph test. (Read 8239 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box rango
New User

My cheating husband passed his polygraph test.
Jan 20th, 2004 at 1:31am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Naked, leaning over our bathroom sink one morning, I was shocked to notice my husband's butt ABSOLUTELY COVERED WITH MISQUITO BITES.

The 50 or so bites were in a very collective location outlining exactly where his pants had been pulled down and ONLY where his pants had been pulled down.  It was obvious that he was out in a very secluded, mosquito infested area with his pants down and with his hands too busy to smack or wipe the buggers away.

When asked about the bites he was filled to the brim with such ridiculous excuses that I paid $400.00 of my own Very Hard Earned Money to have him take a polygraph test.  I wanted the satisfaction of stopping this person from continuing to 'bare face' lie to me.

Well believe it or not...  He passed the polygraph test and the polygrapher thought that although my husband, perhaps, talked too much, that he seemed overall to be a really nice fellow.   

Oh and the mosquito bites... Well the polygrapher told me that of course they came from the huge hole in our bedroom screen.  Bottom line... The entire thing from beginning to end was a complete lie.  We have no huge hole in our bedroom window.

I am amazed - - - - 

To date, my husband is continuing to lie about the mosquito incident, even came home about a month later with a whole new butt load of bites and enjoys pointing out that he passed the polygraph test just fine.

I am so utterly disgusted that I am in the process of marching his scared and lying butt into a divorce court.  He is extremely unhappy about the divorce and I am extremely unhappy about the polygraph results but thrilled to get rid of his buggy butt once and for all.

End Note: I think polygraph testing can be very misleading and even dangerous ???.   

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Kona
Very Senior User

Re: My cheating husband passed his polygraph test.
Reply #1 - Jan 20th, 2004 at 5:49am
Rango,

Just curious..........why on earth would you waste $400 of your hard earned money on a polygraph exam for your husband?  It kind of sounds like you already had your mind made up about his guilt long before he sat in the hot seat.   

Maybe you could have spent the $400 on a private investigator, and gotten something for your money....like video surveillance, and some satisfaction.   

Sorry to hear of your misfortune.

Kona

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Mr. Truth
Very Senior User

Reply #2 - Jan 20th, 2004 at 8:32am
It wasn't simply money, it was "Very Hard Earned Money."

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box ms_iron
New User

Reply #3 - Jan 24th, 2004 at 10:54pm
I've found if walks like a duck...well, you know the rest. BUT I understand how you need that ADMISSION or THAT PROOF POSITIVE, otherwise you'll always wonder if tossing his ass, was the right thing.

Course keeping him is a catch22. You're always going to wonder, who the pond scum, is harpooning now.

I'm not emotionally involved, trust me he is a cheating lying pig. Use a condom too.

Been there.... and life goes on to better things. Good luck.

IP Logged

My cheating husband passed his polygraph test.

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X