Normal Topic past employer, would she say something bad (Read 1367 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box pedro

past employer, would she say something bad
Dec 22nd, 2003 at 1:14am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
While i was at my first job, one of the supervisors qquit because she became a manager at a hotel. She took one employee with her. That employee told her she should take me to. I was hired at her new job by her to just like she hired me at my fist job. I only worked there for 2 weeks. While i was there i accidently lost her keys to close the gift shop. I called her late at night. She was not pissed, she gave me instructions on what to do. anyhow, I quit this job because while i was about to finish highschool my parents wanted me to continue working at my first job so i would not travel far since my first job was closer to home. I told her i would not be working there no more. I came in person to fill paper work on me quiting. My supervisor just said, i have kids to i understand your parents. She told me it was nice seeing you again. It turns out that she was a regular customer at a job that i obtained 2 years later. I ran into her constantly. She was always talking to me everytime she shopped there. She seemed not to have a grudge while she was talking to me at the section i was working in at the store. Maybe im going overboard on this, does anyone think  she would say something bad.

IP Logged

past employer, would she say something bad

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X