Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) what to do? admit poly knowledge or employ cm? (Read 10511 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box gotcha

Re: what to do? admit poly knowledge or employ cm?
Reply #15 - Dec 23rd, 2003 at 11:28pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
They come here to catch you and guys like Ryan.  Don't you know that every time you post a message your IP is logged?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box n0mad
User

Reply #16 - Dec 23rd, 2003 at 11:32pm
Is that what "IP logged" in the corner means?! Of course my ip is logged, but I'm sure George and his host are kind enough not to reveal that information to the polygraphers; that would be dumb  Wink, not only that, but my ISP is not going to reveal my personal information to anyone without a subpoena; and that's just not gonna happen here.

Was that another attempt by a polygrapher to deceive?!?!

Besides, there is nothing illegal about this site, and we have every right to be here, and they will never "catch" me, they'd just be wasting their time seeing how they can't detect CM's.
« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2003 at 11:57pm by n0mad »  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Marty
Especially Senior User

Reply #17 - Dec 23rd, 2003 at 11:54pm
Torpedo wrote on Dec 23rd, 2003 at 9:51pm:
Marty..get your facts right...it wasn't Reid that experiemented with plants....it was Cleve Backster....and his purpose was to see if there was any bioelectric signals emanating from them.....as it turns out...while the source remains in question, there was in fact some signal in response to his activity...remember they laughed at Edison too!

Torpedo, you are right - partially.  It was Backster. OTOH, he went way beyond proposing plants eminated bioelectric signals. Specifically, he claimed that plants reacted to a intent to damage them...such as torch their leaves. Lot's of things have electronic signals, suggesting that plants have a special "psychic" response to threats is even more credulous than that they are sentient.

I love the "woo woo" factor though. People are so interesting.

-Marty

Leaf my Philodenrons alone.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Twoblock
God Member

Reply #18 - Dec 24th, 2003 at 12:38am
nOmad

Don't ever think the national, and probably state and local as well,  LE agencies can't hack in on a website or post and find out exactly who you are. These people are expert hackers. How do you think they catch hackers and keep track of BeenLayen? However, if they have the time to spend to do this because of our "threat"? to the poly,  the force needs to be drastically reduced and the guilty ones charged with theft of tax payer money. 

Big brother probably has a personal file on every mother's child in this country. J.E. Hoover started this way back yonder. I think Lyndon got him going on it pretty good.

IP Logged

User

Reply #19 - Dec 24th, 2003 at 12:45am
Hacking a web server without permission from the owner is against the law. I have nothing incriminating on this server anyway so they CANNOT find out who I am.  Perhaps you didn't read my post, but all they could get is my ip from the webserver host. My IP does not contain personal info. They cannot get my personal info without a SUBPOENA to my ISP, which they can't get because I am not breaking the law. 

They would have to get a warrant, which requires probable cause that the law is being BROKEN, and since the poly doesn't even hold up in a court of law....

But who knows what will happen now with the US Patriot Act. blah!  ???
« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2003 at 1:04am by n0mad »  

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #20 - Dec 24th, 2003 at 12:57am
nOmad

Your operation, crossing your optical and rectal nerves, has given you a shitty outlook on life. Your labeling me as a polygrapher and sucker proves it. If we were face to face, yours wouldn't be there long.

BTW, since when has our federal government had to be legal to do any damn thing they want.

IP Logged

User

Reply #21 - Dec 24th, 2003 at 1:01am
Sorry, had to edit my last post, I'm at work and cannot concentrate like I need to when reading sometimes, but from your post, I couldn't ascertain in which direction you were coming from. And lets not stoop to idle threats; you don't know me, I'm 6'7" and 525 lbs. of lean rock hard muscle!  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2003 at 1:23am by n0mad »  

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #22 - Dec 24th, 2003 at 1:23am
nOmad

Sorry here too. I have been accused of having a flash point that's way too low. I have often wondered why. When someone calls me names, face to face, there is not time for a threat.

Consider it forgotten.

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #23 - Dec 24th, 2003 at 1:34am
nOmad

Should have waited for your edited post and I wouldn't have had to do another. 

Your size didn't cause me to say all's forgotten. I am only 6' and 210 # but, I have never let size deter me from my self-appointed rounds.

How-some-ever this kind of conversation is dump and I ain't gonna do it no more.

IP Logged

User

Reply #24 - Dec 24th, 2003 at 1:37am
I did read your post right after you posted it so I know you didn't see that addition. I just added that for jest and to lighten the situation; I'm nowhere near 6'7", and sure the hell aint 525lbs, lol.

IP Logged

what to do? admit poly knowledge or employ cm?

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X