Normal Topic Protecting the victim(s) (Read 2999 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Bennie
New User

Protecting the victim(s)
Nov 8th, 2003 at 3:22am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
All states have sex offender rules that are enforced by probation officers. These rules, some are well intended for the  protection of the victim and potential victims, but there are rules rules that simply tell you in a sneaky way, that you are in a lock-up situation, even though it is call civil containment.

I am a fifty-six year old person who has lived most of his life successfully, with very little interation with law enforcement andt the courts, but when my non-contact offense is treated as if I am a molester, rapist, or violent sexual predator, angers me, and frustrates me and those around me, because the state for sake of saving money fits everyone into a one-size-fits-all shoe.

On top of this frustration, states like Colorado, which I live in, requires the offender to pay for all treatment costs which can run well over $4000.00 per year is completely outlandish. As long as the state doesn't have to pay this money they could care less how much these financial burdens are exacted upon the offender.

We who are called sex offenders have a right whine, and to be angry for the simple reason, the one-size-fits-all really don't fit, and the the label of"sex offender" bastardizes everyone for no justifiable reason other than saving the state money to run these ill fitting programs.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Mr. Truth
Very Senior User

Re: Protecting the victim(s)
Reply #1 - Nov 10th, 2003 at 12:16am

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box PeterFonda
User

Re: Protecting the victim(s)
Reply #2 - Nov 12th, 2003 at 10:10pm
Mr. Truth,

I have stated in the past my feelings regarding the matter of child abuse. If my little girl were molested by ANYONE, the offender would not have to worry about a probation officer or the poly. That being said, I have know, what could possibly go through your mind to abuse "Daddies Little Girl"????

I would give my life to protect my children, when did things change for you????

Peter

IP Logged

Protecting the victim(s)

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X